Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rockstar (with wiki234)

“ not really just heard people around me sometimes talking about going and stuff...” shrugging as he really wasn’t into anything like that really especially if he was going with some people but they really weren’t my friends. Well I do remember I did a contest of that once just because they had a song that I could sing so yeah...” scratching the back of his neck before standing up just to stretch a bit.

Soleil

Soleil chuckled to herself as her eyes sparkled with mirth. "Well, I would like to hear you sing. Will you show me, Haruki? Give me my own concert to attend?" She asked with a tilt of her head watching him stretch before she reached for her purse to join him. She took a bit of cash out of her wallet and left it on the table for the waitress before turning toward him. "Let's go." She sounded a little like a child wanting to explore the world around her.

“ h-hey! I’m not that good” feeling embarrassed by her tease as he gave his own chuckle to her own teasing as well before they finally headed out then. “ hmmm don’t really know any really nearby.” deciding to look on his phone of course for some places and showing it to her so they could eventually pick the place and arrive. Eventually they did as there was at least a good amount of people as well as various announcement heard over the speakers in general as they walked through. Paying for the fee they walked past most of the people before coming into a kareoke room with a flatscreen tv facing toward the left side of the door where they entered from as there was a sand no binder on the table ready for them to start then as haru went to look over.

Even though he knew she wouldn’t mind singing, the idea of singing to an idol that was even his girlfriend was crazy so it made him at least a little nervous for the moment as he started to choose then. “ well this is a little cheesy probably but I would say this is like the exact song I would use if I even managed to have a girl not break up with me for the past four of five dates..” shrugging as he entered the number and waited for a moment before taking a deep breath to calm himself down and finally sing.

https://youtu.be/cRqTvWWX70Y

Soleil

The pink haired girl walked with him happily looking about with the hood of her jacket up to try to keep from being too obvious of who she was. It wasn't often that she got to simply walk around outside and her bodyguards were probably looking for her even now. She didn't dare check her phone that was probably flooded with missed calls and messages but she really didn't care. She was getting a chance to be normal and to get to know Haruki. Could she call him her boyfriend? It was their first date, after all. She didn't suppose that folks got together that fast but she could be wrong. Maybe it was like it was in the movies and they were just instantly paired up. The idea made her grin some.

They made it into the karaoke place and she found a comfortable place to sit on the couch watching him look for a song. "Sounds like we need to work on your track record," she said with a small grin before he started singing and she was actually pleasantly surprised. It wasn't long before she smiled and giggled clapping for him at the end of the song. "Hey, you might have a shot at the stardom." She said with a grin. "I should know."

"My turn, I guess." She stood up and rifled through her purse for a moment before pulling out a cute little pair of glasses that she perched on her nose. They had thin purple frames. She used them to help her read the options before picking one out. "Oh, this one is fun." She keyed in the selection and waited for the music to start. Her foot tapped lightly before she let her shoulders roll with the music and the rest of her body followed. Her voice was sweet and rich and it was obvious from the way that she kept catching his gaze that she was singing just for him. It was so easy to dance along with it but then again, this was what she did for a living.

https://youtu.be/uCTWBHP6lV0

Haruki did the same as he clapped for her,, “ well damn seeing it up close it’s even more amazing and beautiful and I know that earlier I could have said the same thing but this just makes it more amazing...” he couldn’t do more than really admire her for her natural talent since he didn’t have to focus on the crowd that they had earlier. “ but I do know that I can’t always be that overly romantic guy just more relaxed and loose mostly.” Seeing it would be weird if he was like that and just kept saying how he loves her when she already knew it and the fact that it would be very much awkward and weird in general.

“ I feel like doing another one then...” sticking his tongue a bit to tease her about the idea that he could probably sing like her and even be an idol himself but of course not being the case, “ there’s just some songs I like and I just thought about a bit more but I’ll just do one more anyway...”

(https://youtu.be/DRTWKJaEvms)

Soleil

Soleil smiled feeling a little bit of a blush come to her face as she held the mic out toward him. "Go ahead. Sing whatever you like." She tilted her head to the side frankly looking cute with her glasses perched on her nose. "I like to hear you sing but..." she giggled to herself. Those eyes of hers sparkled with mischief. "Since we're the only ones here, I'm going to think that you're singing to me like they are something that you mean." A soft giggle left her as she touched her mouth thoughtfully and looked down.

That was before he started singing. It was a song that she didn't recognize and yet, she found it charming. Perhaps it was the lyrics or maybe it was just the fact that Haruki was singing that brought a smile to her face and she clapped for him when he finished. "Mmmm definitely singing to me. I'm intoxicating, right?" She laughed teasing him. "I'm kidding, Haruki." She said with a little smile. "I feel like I want to do maybe one more too." She looked through the selections curiously before her eyes lit up. "Oh, this one will be fun too." And she sang for him happily.

https://youtu.be/ScjT8zvT7d0

As the song finally ended he looked directly at her, the natural talents of the girl shining even brighter in front of him as it wasn’t a performance to impress him but simply show that they had at least some mutual feelings for each other more than friends that had even just met awkwardly a few hours ago.

“ well I mean both of those songs are my real feelings right now...” teasing her back again as he stood up again wiith a stretch from sitting down as Haruki watched and listened of course. “ maybe we could do more like this if you want when we go on another date then, or maybe even walk around the mall casually and just relax...” randomly just suggesting a bit of things to do at least for the moment.

Soleil

Soleil glanced down after she finished that song. For some reason, she was embarrassed to be singing in front of Haruki. She really couldn't grasp the reason why either. Perhaps, it was just because it was him and her heart was hopeful even if it was a little guarded still. Was it wrong of her to believe that there might be something possible between them? They were so different and from far different walks of life. She wanted it to be possible and yet, she was worried to that there was a small chance that this was all a show just to get something out of her.

From what he said though promising that those songs were his feelings, a soft smile touched her mouth as she looked up to meet his eyes. "I'd like to go out with you again." If it was possible. If she could get away again. There were probably her bodyguards looking for her now since she'd slipped away. "Haru, do you want to sing a song with me? Like a duet?" She asked curiously and held a hand out to him.

“ of course we will anyway...you could use me as a break if you even wanted...” giving a light laugh as he was just joking of course. “ though if these dates help and I can be that person you can depend on with everything then I can hang out and we could go on all the dates you want. Yeah would would be fun to have a song to sing together if you have one that I know...” replying as he looked back over at her and waited for the girl to pick the song then as he looked for another mic.

Soleil

Soleil chuckled softly twirling a little lock of her hair about one finger absently, a shy gesture to be sure. "Do they help you?" She asked about the dates curiously turning the thoughts back to him. She reached to look through the song book curiously looking for a duet. "All the dates that I want, I may get nothing else done," she murmured absently with a little grin. "Oh what about Lucky. It's a sweet little song." She motioned to him. "Come here and share the mic with me." She said with a little smile. Although, she blushed when he drew closer to share it and the girl felt like her heart skipped a beat. Did that really just happen?

They sang together rather well and Soleil had fun trying to harmonize her voice with his. That enjoyment reflected in her eyes as she looked toward him happily. She really did feel happy beside him since he accepted her for who she was, just Soleil the girl. Too bad that they didn't get to finish their song together.

Since it wasn't too long until the door to their room opened and a pile of people fell in. Obviously, they'd been leaning on the door. "Soleil! Soleil! It's her! I knew that I recognized her voice!" There were camera phones taking videos and pics everywhere she looked. Of course, she was used to it but not like this, not on her free time.

"Oh, Haru, we have to get out of here," she backed up a step feeling unsure and reached out to take his hand needing his support. Flash. A camera flicked a pic of them and Soleil swallowed. This... this was a media nightmare waiting to happen.

https://youtu.be/LQCY2zL0Jr8

“ well I mean now that I have someone that I care about now I guess yeah...” as he of course finally moved in to stand next to her. Soon they started to sing and of course luckily he actually had heard this song a few times but rarely as it was a really good song he never thought of until she brought it up again. As the song started he soon smiled and sang along with her as there harmonization was the most perfect sound radiating from the speakers in front of themand maybe even through the door into the hall as he suddenly stopped and jumped backing up a bit in total surprise as he was focused on the tv in front of him and singing with her than anything.

Feeling her hand Haruki slowly took it as he covered his face too late as a flash from a camera suddenly hit his face mostly blinding him before he started to have an annoyed look on his face from the crowd, charging his way through with her behind him as he ran outside with her.

“ god they are damn annoying as hell...” giving a sigh as he looked back up at her before letting go of her hand. “ it was either a fan in there or someone with a camera or something that heard us...but I even have to say wonder why they didn’t notice us until now. Yeah kinda sucks we didn’t even get to finish but at least I have to say I felt something new inside...” explaining only a bit for the moment before turning to her with a smile and and slowly putting a hand on her cheek then pulling his hand away after a moment just to show a little affection then for the moment.

Soleil

Soleil was surprised when Haruki just ran into the crowd but she ran with him snatching her purse on the way out quickly. The crowd of people was just more surprised than anything else to see them barrel toward them that they parted. Although, Soleil felt her arm get grabbed. "Let go, please." The girl had to pull hard to get the fan to release her. Although, the person had a good hold on her and despite getting her arm free, they still had a hold of her jacket. Without a thought, Soleil just slipped out of it and grabbed Haruki's hand once more as they finally made it outside.

Once outside, she panted lightly more from the little bit of panic than from the run itself. She pushed a hand through her hair absently trying to settle herself as she listened to Haru with a bit of worry in her eyes. "This is just how it is for me. I can't really go anywhere without being recognized." She shrugged lightly trying to play it off as no big thing. "I don't know why they didn't notice us until then." He surprised her with saying that he felt something new and by touching her cheek, which, of course, made her blush and look down. "You think so?" She asked shyly. With a little laugh, she rubbed her upper arms from the bit of chill in the air. "I think I'll need to find another hoodie. I don't really want someone spotting me again and making trouble for us." She could only imagine what all those pics and videos might cause as far as trouble but that was something that she didn't want to worry about now. This was her time with Haruki, after all and when... when would she get another chance to be with him? Perhaps never.

“ I thought at least they wouldn’t be this stupidly relentless though, I can seeing annoying as hell but still....” putting his hands in his pocket for a moment as he looked around honking for a moment before looking up and hearing her being cold before of course being the nice guy and taking off his jacket to wrap it around her as he gave her another light hearted smile for the moment. “ luckily I’m wearing a long sleeve, wasn’t hoping it would be too hot today especially for later on so I was lucky to pick right instead having to change...” explaining for the moments before turning and looking around. “ wouldn’t want my girlfriend being cold then, especially when your not wearing something long sleeved.” Slowly he walked over putting an arm around the girl and hugging her close as he lifted the hood up on the jacket to her head as Haru decided then to bring her inside one of the local coffee shops just to get out of the cold then anything of course.

Soleil

Soleil sighed softly at his words. He really had no idea, did he? "I don't know if it's like a game for them or what but I know those pics and videos will get them attention, maybe even money. I'm sure that my hoodie will show up for sale on eBay tomorrow." She pushed her glasses a little bit further up her nose since they'd slid down and sighed before feeling cold.

He surprised her again by lending her his jacket. A little blush covered her face before she laughed. "It's like you were ready for girlfriend in distress without even knowing it." She giggled at the idea before he put an arm around her and that quieted her right down since she was embarrassed as her heart raced within her chest. She slipped an arm about his waist letting her head rest on his shoulder. "I'm sorry about those people back there, Haruki. I didn't want you to have to go through that. It's a little unnerving the first time." Which hinted that it may happen again. Was he okay with that possibility?

Looking about the coffee shop, she left his hoodie over her head feeling like she didn't want to be spotted again. A waitress told them to sit wherever they liked with a smile and they picked some place off in the corner, where they wouldn't draw too much attention. Her eyes traced to his face. "You were brave back there. Charging off like Superman or something." She said with a little smile before tapping one fingertip against his chest lightly. "Is there an 'S' under here?" She teased.

“ it’s fine, not like I wouldn’t expect that anyway...” giving a shrug as he sat down with her still having the arm around her and holding the girl against him as they relaxed and casually talked. “ well being a quiet person and holding back annoyance and stuff, it was easy. I would describe it as having some trigger grenades and throwing them metaphorically which made me annoyed and of course running out or fighting to get away than anything. I felt like even throwing them around a bit...” giving a joke as he thought for a moment before feeling her finger against his chest. “ the bad things that happen like earlier I would rather move somewhere and get away than anything, I’m not really a violent person than outsmarting them or doing something strategic since they didn’t expect it and that’s who I am anyway. Being a bit nerdy has given the idea of doing everything strategically and stuff so I can get out easily a lot of the time..I would even say that I’m a ninja...” giving a small chuckle. “ maybe we should get something at least then as he called for the waitress and ordered some stuff for them to relax for a while. “ this was still pretty fun though...” as he leaned back and waited.

Soleil

Soleil laughed. "You're a ninja now?" A smile toyed across her mouth as she watched the waitress walk off to go put their order in. It felt normal sitting with Haruki's arm around her. Like they really were a couple and maybe, maybe they were. Could she pretend for a moment that they could be before her life ripped her away from this happy moment? She started to think that silly notions like love were actually possible. Maybe they were. Maybe, just maybe she could find out with Haru. Her eyes were soft as she turned her head to look at his face. "Thanks for rescuing me back there." She was grateful really even if the situation had left her a little rattled. Concerts were one thing. Being stalked and hunted like some trophy animal was a whole other thing. "I bet we make the paper tomorrow." She snorted softly and felt her phone buzzing in her purse before she decided to ignore it. Just a little more time stolen away with him. Just a little bit more time to dream really.

“ actually funny little thing too, when I was a sophomore or maybe junior in high school there was this girl that transferred to our math class randomly one day. So basically I already had a crush but didn’t say anything or do anything until a day or two later where someone I knew was talking about the same girl that transferred to our class and how he wanted to ask her out....well the day before I had a class with him I saw her kissing another guy and I told that person I knew that I had class with the following day what I saw and of course he gave up like I did...” seeing as one of the skills of a ninja was information gathering and that’s basically what he did to tell that person the bad news.

“ there wasn’t a reason not to...” he shrugged not making a big deal at all as he ignored the stupid fact about the paper. Eventually they waited a bit longer before the things they ordered arrived, sitting up a bit with his arm still around her. “ this is why I’m not mostly like anyone else. I don’t care that your famous, and it doesn’t matter anyway because famous or not the feeling is the same but it’s really strong. You don’t know how much I can even tell you that I think I might have more than a few hours ago genuinely fallen in love with you as the beautiful and fun loving girl you really are inside that outer persona a ton of people care about more than what I do. Of course that song basically wraps up what I just said but still. I don’t even mind answering the question over and over again as many times as you want to ask if my love for you is real cause the answers is and will always be yes...” Wanting to understand and not be afraid of the doubts that there would be times where they were physically apart but at least emotionally and mentally always together.

Soleil

"Is this the same friend that you came to the concert with and made you hold that sign?" The pink-haired girl asked with a little laugh remembering his face when she called him out on it. "Do you think your friend set you up?" That was an interesting thought. Had his friend meant for Haru to hold the sign or himself? Interesting. Of course, who would know if she'd have been able to see the sign from the stage or not.

There wasn't a reason not to rescue her? She laughed at the thought. "No, I suppose there wasn't but it did take you being brave. I don't know many that would charge off into a group of people like that. That's what bodyguards are for, right? But you did that all on your own without a second thought." She chuckled softly before cracking a joke. "Maybe I should hire you to be my bodyguard."

She sat up a bit when their order arrived and she sipped at a tea thoughtfully. His telling her his feelings made her hesitate in mid-swallow of her drink. Those soft blue eyes of hers sought his and searched for a moment as if seeking something from him. "You think you fell in love with me at first sight?" She asked curiously before glancing down to her drink. "Haruki, I honestly had given up on the idea of love. I just figured that my parents would match me up with someone that I'd have to marry to further my career and that would be that. Yet," she looked back toward his face. "When I'm with you... you make me want to believe again."

“ actually was a different friend weirdly and technically I am anyway, got you out of he danger of them...” sticking his tongue out again as he continued to tease her when she did like they have anyway. “ well kind of, it was just cool to see how carefree and fun loving you were. When you sang at least for me it seemed fun as hell, maybe I wanted to sing and dance too so it made me a little jealous even.” He smiled a bit more when he heard at least that she felt better with him now than anything as he took a sip of his drink. “ when your with me you won’t have to worry about anything, I promise it...”

Soleil

Soleil laughed at his saying that technically he was her bodyguard. "That makes me your boss then." She teased right back and tried to touch the tip of his tongue with her finger before it disappeared back into his mouth. A smile touched her mouth. "You made it feel like singing was for fun and not just for work. So yeah, I enjoyed myself. Reminded me why I got into this in the first place."

She had just taken another sip of her tea when she heard him promise that she wouldn't have to worry about anything when she was with him. She glanced toward him. "Really? You mean that?" It was a sweet sentiment really and without thinking about it, she snuggled up a little closer to his side and rested her cheek on his shoulder with a happy sigh feeling for all the world like she could just forget about all her troubles. "I like being just me with you."

“ same right now, got something to do now then now that we’re dating.” Hugging her close with one arm around as leaned a bit to take his own sip of his drink for a moment before going back to relaxing again as he kept his casual smile. “ I mean I think that singing more than anything isn’t a job and more something to have fun in and be good at and not really do much work than coming up with songs, there’s still some other songs that I would sing if we were still able to do there.” Haru leaned in and decided then to be a bit bold even though it wasn’t much as he gave a first kiss to forehead before eventually moving his hand off her and paying once he knew they wouldn’t be ordering anything then and the check came in, “ anything you wanna do then?” Not having anything to come up with right now.

Soleil

"Over the past year, singing has been less about fun and more about making money." She said with a sigh. "You're right though. It's supposed to be fun." She sipped her drink. "You'll have to sing me those other songs that you're thinking of later." Oh was that her fishing for another date? Could be. Really could be.

Although, he'd leaned in and kissed her forehead. That made her face almost as pink as her hair and thankfully, he'd leaned away to pay as she tried to recoup. Oh, she put her hands to her cheeks. They were so very, very warm. Were they ever going to go back to normal? His question about what she wanted to do now had her looking away some as she wasn't really willing to share the fact that he'd made her blush quite that much. "Uh... I dunno. Did you want to go for a walk? You mentioned the mall or maybe a park or something."

“Oh...actually I should probably say I’m sorry about being all sudden like that with what I just did, sorry..guess I was kinda even a bit desperate to be able to do something like that..” admitting as he gave a small nervous chuckle before standing up with a stretch. “ maybe the mall then? We could try the park when it doesn’t get cold then...” already thinking about another date like this as he put his hands in the pocket of his jacket and waited for her to be ready so they could go.

Soleil

She stood too with a rather secretive grin as she reached for her purse. "I think the mall sounds fine." Thinking about it a moment, she put her hand in the crook of his arm just like a princess might with her prince. She waved to the waitress thanking her. After they'd walked outside together, a little giggle left her once more. "I didn't know that ninjas stole kisses, Haruki." Her eyes found his with a soft smile. "It was sweet."

“ o-oh well..” blushing finally himself now as he felt embarrassed but happy that she didn’t mind something as weird as this even when they’ve gone out only once and met a few hours ago still. “ jeez you like to tease a lot don’t you, your so mean...” chuckling a bit as the teasing ‘battle’ between them didn’t really end yet but both of them having fun. Eventually they arrived at the mall as he opened the door and he walked in with her, casually walking around waiting if she wanted to do something or sit and relax in the new and busier atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom