Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rockstar (with wiki234)

Soleil

Soleil was having trouble keeping her cool with Haruki pretty much telling the world that he loved her. That pretty face of hers was covered with a blush and she had her hand pressed to her mouth rather cutely. She was so flustered that she wasn't sure what to say as she looked at him with affection in her eyes.

Rose looked between the two of them and laughed. "Oh, you should see your faces. I feel like I'm watching a movie. You're so sweet."

"I saw some posts on social media with a pic and videos of you two singing at a karoake place." Elvis brought up a pic of them on his computer. Looked like it'd been snapped a second or two before they realized that they'd been invaded by fans. It was sweet really. "That yesterday?"

Soleil nodded. "I guess they heard us through the door and picked me out. I don't mind the attention so much but really, it was our date. It's polite to knock first if you really want a look see."

Elvis laughed. "I can imagine. I like this duet though. Care to sing it for us?"

The girl looked toward Haru and took his hand. "I'd love to if you want to. What do you think, Haruki? Maybe we can finish it this time."

Last edited:
The boy simple shrugged just listening to them as he relaxed before sitting up a bit and looking at them then at soleil with a small smile, “ never thought I’d do it this live before, but I wouldn’t mind then if you really want to.” As he held her hand still when she took his as he waited for them to set up the music and eventually when it did start he would lean into the mic and start to sing with her.

Soleil

Soleil smiled as Haruki agreed to sing with her. Her eyes drifted closed just listening to the music and feeling his touch through their hands. The beat was a familiar one and it wasn't hard to fall into the lyrics with him. In fact, both of the radio hosts were quiet just watching and listening. When they finished up, she laughed and looked toward him. "Heh, that was almost as fun as the first time. No one beating down the door this time." Oh, she probably shouldn't have mentioned that on the radio but honestly, perhaps they needed to learn some manners. She ran her free hand over the back of her neck lightly. "Although, I think it might be good to say that song is not one of mine and I'm not taking credit away from the artists. It is lovely though." She blinked hearing Rose and Elvis clapping lightly and smiled with another laugh.

"That looks like all the time that we have for our show today," Elvis said. "But I think that was a good one. Haruki, Soleil, thank you so much for joining us and I think all of our listeners will join Rose and I in wishing you the best."

“ well first time that I’d never thought I’d be in a place like this...but I’m happy, thanks a lot to both of you as well...” Giving a small nod with his head with that he stood up with a stretch and a yawn before turning to her, “ maybe we should go and get something to eat then unless you already figured everything out that you wanted to today.” Wondering if soleil was wanting to get something like this out of the way in the morning so they could go with a set plan or just the idea that she wanted to spend as much time with him as possible of course.

As they finished and ready to get out of there, Haruki took her hand again as he had the other in the pocket as they finally made it out of the building at least deciding to let her choose what to do than suggest anything in particular at least.

Soleil

Soleil smiled a little watching Haruki before she took off her headset offering it back to the staff. She nodded at his mention of finding food. That seemed like a grand idea. "Well, I did plan on leaving the rest of today for just us," she admitted as they walked out together. "And yeah, I did have one thing in mind. Can we go on a picnic? Maybe some place pretty or fun to get to? I've... I've never tried that before." There was a lot of things that she hadn't tried before and it sounded so silly to her to admit that.

"You know, you surprised me back there in the studio. You did really well with that interview. Are you sure that you're not secretly famous and not telling me?" She asked with a little laugh enjoying the way that her hand felt within his own.

“Wha-what?! Of course not, I wouldn’t be a good actor in any movies or anything and even with music doing like official music video stuff I’d probably just sing than really do much of anything with the fact that I suck at dancing too so even if I did try it would be weird.”

With a sigh he calmed down a bit hearing her own request, “ mmm sure, though I was thinking if we did that we could maybe go to the beach for a day hmm or I would just be fine with the park.” Though not helping but to look away with a slight grin on his face as he already had the idea of seeing soleil true hot body in a bikini just for him, as it looked like he was staring with a dumb look on his face thinking of that idea before snapping out of it with an embarrassed blush, “ y-yeah a picnic would be cool to try!” Of course trying to play it off than anything unless she could already guess what he was thinking which didn’t seem hard anyway.

Soleil

"Why would it be weird?" she asked curiously about him trying to dance. A bit of a mischievous grin came to her face. "Maybe you just haven't had the right partner." Perhaps, he hadn't or it just might be fun to tease him about that option.

"The beach?" She echoed curiously and then got even more curious when he looked away. He almost looked like he was stuck thinking of something. "Ha..ru...?" All that she could think of in that moment was a software program stuck on that loading screen... Then he seemed to think it through and all she could do was snicker. "You were thinking about something awfully hard there..." She said a little suspiciously before shrugging with a little grin. "I wouldn't mind going to the beach. I haven't been in a while if that's what you'd like to do."

“ I m-mean yeah s-sure I’d be fine with that..” giving a nervous chuckle as his full pervertness was showing a bit but seeing that she didn’t get that Haru was thinking about how hot as hell she must look in a bikini like anyone would want to see, but seeing that she was his girlfriend it was just so much damn better for him. “ I d-didn’t expect that so I would have to go back again to get my stuff.” As he shakes his head to try and get himself to act normal and think straight instead of going perv like that on her.

Soleil

"Simmer down, boy." She said with a grin and shrug thinking his being flustered was very cute. "I didn't bring a suit either." She tapped her bottom lip with her free hand considering. "I see two options in our future if we want to make this happen. One..." She held up one finger. "We just walk on the beach. Maybe take our shoes off and enjoy the sand between our toes." She took a breath and held up two fingers. "Or two, we go shopping real quick for suits. Then the water is all ours! What do you think?"

“ wouldn’t mind going shopping then if you really wouldn’t mind yourself though. And I guess would you wanna eat after or what?” Not knowing what she wanted to do for the actual picnic part after they would go to the beach for fun. Haru soon at least snapped out of it as he wondered what to do then.

Soleil

"Hmmm I don't know. Do you think we'd get cramps from swimming after eating or is that just a myth?" She chuckled softly and walked down the sidewalk with him. "Could always find something along the way to grab." She glanced up to the sky with a sigh thankful to be outside with him and not being stalked by fans. It was actually really relaxing. "Oh, yeah, my next tour stop is San Francisco. Ever been?"

That’s fine, we could just do it before then..” not minding at all about it, “ when I was younger yeah, and I just went there like a few months ago I think, but still long time but would be kinda cool then to go again with you.” Liking it just a bit to be able to travel somewhere like that as he looks around to see where a good place would maybe be for them to eat right now.

Soleil

"Haru..," Soleil looked toward him curiously. "You really going to be all right with me dragging you all over the place? I travel about six months out of the year." Still, she was used to that and was having second thoughts on dragging him into this. "Living on the road can be fun but it's challenging too. Sometimes, I'm just really thankful to sleep in my own bed rather than a strange place. Of course, that might be different with you around. Maybe I'll feel less like I'm wandering and more like we're on an adventure."

“ well if you might be staying at maybe good hotels most of the time then I think I would be ok then, of course still being a bit rough but I should be fine then.” Knowing that it would have meant at least for him she didn’t like the traveling part but at least have the living part well for her then would be ok for him. “ it won’t be too hard if your there with me.” Putting an arm around the girl as he still looked around waiting for her to either ask for him to choose for them if she found a place.

Soleil

Soleil felt a blush coming on at his comment of her making it easier for him to travel like that and she glanced away shyly feeling embarrassed. "I hope so," she said earnestly and she really did hope for that. Of course, it was that time that her stomach decided to growl and loudly at that. The sound made her laugh softly. "I think that's my stomach's way of saying that we'd best find something to eat." She glanced about curiously. "What about over there?" She asked pointing out a smoothie place since it was the first thing to catch her eye.

“ if they have food then we could try it.” of course seeing hat most of them only either only served drinks or that the food were something small for them unless they would actually be eating. “ though if you mean something a bit light then that could work..” pointing it out as he walked with her over to see what they had inside at least.

Soleil

"I don't know. Sometimes they have food. Then they have all those weird things that they put in the smoothies. I saw one that had alfalfa in it. Isn't that a grass? Who eats grass?" She walked over and glanced over the menu. "Hmmm... I don't know. I feel like I'll just be hungry again soon with this. What do you think?"

“ hmm well yeah I think this should be fine then, can’t eat a lot when we actually go there anyway so yeah it’s fine though I’m not really for smoothies than maybe just getting a soda if I even could usually. We could see if there’s something small we could eat and just get some drinks that’s closer to the beach unless you do want a smoothie..” looking over himself at the menu for a bit to see what he actually would want to eat then before going up to order and getting some popcorn chicken himself that they managed to have.

Soleil

"Hmmm," those blue eyes of hers wandered over his face for a moment before glancing back down to her menu. "Why do I feel like you're just finding something to eat here since I wanted a smoothie?" She mumbled and traced her finger down the smoothies before ordering one with strawberries, oranges and chocolate in it. Sweet tooth coming in there. So yeah. Then an order of these chicken tacos. Of course, it wasn't long until she had her smoothie and was sipping on it happily. "Where you grow up?"

“ well I mean it’s a close thing and we should get something small for now while we head for the beach after buying stuff.” Deciding to get a drink anyway near the beach so he wouldn’t have to walk so far anyway as everything seemed at least somewhat more easier for him. Soon he paid and sat down waiting for the food as he got on his phone casually while he waited as it seemed he didn’t hear her question though not on purpose.

Soleil

"Uh huh," she mentioned as she enjoyed sipping on her smoothie while she waited for her tacos. She raised a brow at his playing on his phone and ignoring her. Hmmm, she thought about picking on him about it but thought better about it as she leaned her head in her hand with her elbow propped on the table. "Hey, for major boyfriend points, guess my favorite color." She said with a little grin knowing that was a tease too.

“ what do I need the points though for.” Giving a wink as he gave his own tease again before turning to look over at her, “ pink?” He guesses with a chuckle, “ was thinking blue, green or maybe orange. I would think those colors mostly at least, or would you really like red.” Seeing those would be the best colors as he still tries to think for a moment at least then before he moves a bit close to casually wrap an arm around her again.

Last edited:
Soleil

She chuckled softly at his guessing. "Mmm never know what boyfriend points can be used for. Cashed in for kisses or dates, I don't know." She looked toward him and sipped at her smoothie once more. "It's blue." She answers after a moment. "Although, I think you guessed half the rainbow there. Do you like yellow?" She asked softly.

“ not really only three colors and I just threw in red because I can. Not really into yellow, of course I go for red white and orange. White background with a cool red or orange design is awesome but if I had to really choose one it’s still hard between red or orange but maybe red a bit more..” soon Haru thought a moment about the points, “ how many points would I need for the one thing that’s more than dates or kisses.” Giving another wink again wondering but also teasing if they ever got that really high point in ther relationship to do something that mostly only a few couples did going that far into their relationship. “ anything else you want to know about me? Other than my secret identity of a ninja dating an idol and how I’m not a morning person?” Making a joke about himself just to see if he could see a cute look on her face.

Soleil

"So white t-shirt with a red dragon blowing fire would be right up your alley?" She asked with a smirk. Then his mention about the points made her chuckle once more even as a blush worked over her features. "How many points? Why don't you find out, oh cryptic one?" Oh was there a bit of a challenge in her voice. "Of course, you didn't want to stay with me last night." Oh that was a little dig. Honestly, she wouldn't have done anything. Perhaps just have been happy to have him nearby. Although, she understood his going home too.

She laughed cutely at his joke about himself. "I don't know, non-morning ninja. I was kinda thinking that I'd just discover you along the way. Kinda natural-like. I have a burning question though." She gave him an earnest look staring seriously. "How would you want to be woken up in the morning?"

Back
Top Bottom