Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rockstar (with wiki234)

“ maybe we should try it then..if we would even shower together.” giving a little wink before looking around as he just sat there floating mostly of course to rest than anything with what he was just doing. “ did you want to go back then?” Deciding to ask as he didn’t mind being there just a little longer still.

Soleil

"Shower together?" She blushed looking away out toward the waves as they floated. "I dunno. You won't let any paparazzi take nudes of me, will you?" She asked with a little smile. "I'd rather only you see." Lightly, she rubbed her cheek against his shoulder and glanced toward him at his question on going in. "Yeah, I guess. I am getting a little cold. Did you need to go back to your place tonight or did you need a place to sleep?"

Last edited:
“ I wouldn’t, though I would maybe need my own phone for that for...” pretending to cough as he finished his sentence, re-re-research....erm....purposes, I could sleep with you tonight after the shower if you want too if you know what I’m saying..” as he floated normally now, “ and I guess I have to do all the work then...” turning to swim back with her riding behind him now as they eventually made it back with him sitting on the sand but still in shallow part of the water at least.

Soleil

"You need your phone for the shower? I hope that it's waterproof. Research..." She shook her head with a laugh. "Maybe if you're sweet to me." As if he wasn't already sweet enough, a little on the joking pervy side but she did love him just as he was. It was something that she almost couldn't believe.

"What do you mean that you'll do all the work?" That was before he swam in taking her along for the ride with a giggle. "If I say wheeee will you get mad?" She leaned forward to whisper in his ear and didn't that press her breasts right up against his back.

It wasn't long until they were back on the beach and she busied herself with drying off her hair and body knowing that she'd probably get cold quick. "You staying in?" She asked softly as she stepped beside him and held out his towel trying to be helpful. Her gaze flicked toward the waves once more finding the sight relaxing.

Last edited:
“ didn’t say I wouldn’t be using my phone while I get in, probably gonna be the last one on purpose you know...” arguing the easy logic of course as he wasn’t just dumb enough to do something like that. “ well you made me use up my energy for you, you know...” Sticking his tongue out playfully being too tired for the moment to get up before scooting back away from the water and taking the towel to wrap himself up at least as he rested.

Eventually Haru was able to slowly stand as he stretched his arms showing just how somewhat athletically fit he was as he didn’t really look too bad, having a bit of muscle even if it was as big of course. “ you know though, you are lucky I ended up kinda liking PE and I was one of the mostly fast swimmers when our teacher had us taking swim ed.” Posing a bit with his hands behind his head and a slightly cute seductive look on his face.

Soleil

The pink-haired girl giggled to herself. "I didn't make you do anything and you know it." She wrapped the towel about herself feeling chilly now. "Was still fun even if it was cold and you do make a pretty good ride." A giggle left her as she wondered how he'd feel about that. "Maybe you are a dolphin giving me rides."

Her eyes trailed over his body as he moved to show off. She whistled softly and clapped. "Mmmm," she murmured and stepped closer to him before running a teasing finger down his chest. "Yeah, I'd say that I'm happy with how you look." There was a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Last edited:
“ I do make a good ride if you know what I’m saying too...” as he put his arms down and covered himself with the towel, standing and looking back at her. “ I actually never really like athletic stuff at all of course with how I’m lazy with everything else but learning an easy way to run and learning and having fun about really knowing and being good at swimming, seems it was kinda useful I guess.”

“Are you turning into a perv that doesn’t mind me making a dirty joke about everything like even just the last few senetences you just said? Feel like this was all mostly more planned by you then to push me into getting half naked for you like this.” Continuing with the battle of teases as he moved to wrap his arms around her again, “ guess we can change and eat, and I can give you a ride again but on land if you know what I’m saying...” finishing off with another wink as always.

Soleil

Soleil laughed softly getting pulled close to him once more. "You're feeling awfully lucky, huh?" She tossed him a cheeky smile. "My teasing you is a defense mechanism for you teasing me." She stuck her tongue out at him. "So this is all your fault." She reached up and lightly brushed his cheek with her fingertips as her other hand rested on his chest. "You actually gotten a girl to fall for cheesy pick-up lines like that? I'm not sure if you're serious or trying to make me laugh." She leaned up on her tip toes to lightly kiss the end of his nose. A soft sigh left her. "Just be sweet to me, love. I swear that I'm pretty easy to please."

“ I can easily please you more than that hehehe...” giving a chuckle before he thought for a moment, actually I’ve never used a dumb pick up line before but I guess I’ll try right now...” thinking again for a moment before turning to look at her, “ ummm excuse me....but do or have you worked at a post office before? Because I could swear I’ve seen you staring at my package....or my other one could be are you flappy bird because I could tap you all night long...” ending up laughing at the dumbness of course with those two. “ well I’m not even teasing than making things dirty.” Soon turning and walking out with her out of the beach so they could go and change then.

"Oh lord, those are cheesy." She shook her head lightly as she walked beside him up the beach feeling the sand shift between her toes. "So, why the dirtiness all of a sudden?" She asked as she nudged her shoulder into his own. "That just you?" A little shrug rolled through her shoulders. "I'm still trying to figure out if I should laugh, be flustered or flattered." She flashed him a lop-sided grin before slipping into the locker room to change.

“ I already told you I’m always the perv one....” simply saying as he left to change in their own room they had before finally coming back out and looking through his phone for the moment as he waited.

Soleil

She smiled softly to herself shaking her head as she went to change. Shouldering her bag, she wandered out to him. "Haru?" She addressed him as she placed her hand on his arm and looked into his face. "You know that I'm just going to love you like you are, pervy or not, right?" She stepped closer into him and brushed a light kiss over his cheek. "I think it's cute." She smiled softly. "Kinda chilly out of the water. Let's go on back to the road." Walking with him up the stairs that led down to the beach, she sighed softly. "Do you want to go watch a movie and get room service?"

“ and of course it’s idol or not then.” Turning it back on her as he put his phone away and stretched before leaning over to take her hand. “ I do want room service if you know what I’m saying though maybe the second part about the service.” Another wink to finish off the millionth dirty comment he had been doing all day as it was mostly her fault for saying it and being able to just so easily make it dirty. “ well I guess if you just wanna lay down and relax a bit at your hotel then. I really wanna take a shower though, and I don’t mind if you wanna do it together though even I can say that’s probably pushing it though.” Seeing as he was half serious about it being something pretty big in their relationship of doing that one thing that could possibly with a one in a million chance at least for him to lead to something else of course. “ I won’t force it if that’s not something you wanna do so early like that though, just making the joke anyway of course.” Not making it seem even for a tiny bit of he moment he would really try to convince her to do something like that. “ of course you know it as a joke but still, just being my dumb careful self again and I don’t really mind the movie then if you really want to either..” following next to her, he pulled the towel off himself and laid it on his shoulder looking at beach in front of them.

Room service... emphasis on the service. She smiled and shook her head a little. "You need some pretty maid to service you?" That was a tease and yet, she might not want to hear the answer. A little sigh trailed from her lips. "A shower sounds nice. Get the salt off. I'll think about sharing it with you." It wasn't a straight no. So there was potential still. She also figured that he was joking most of the time too. Still, a little shived ran through her at his mention of not forcing her. "I appreciate that. I've been there and don't want to be again."

“ well just wanna make sure and I wouldn’t mind a maid with stockings.” Giving a pretend cough to show emphasis on his common fetish for stockings. “ oh and sorry about that I guess for mentioning it but still. But I guess we can go back to the hotel then.” Waiting for her to start the trip as he followed slowly next to her. “ and now I have a memory for my ‘ research purposes ‘ of course being earlier when we just got there if I didn’t mention it yet..” being with the bikini as well before the swimming and slight awkwardness between them.

(Haru be like)

Soleil

She shook her head with a laugh. "You're hopeless." She took his hand in her own with a rather sweet smile. "How's that research going?" She asked as they headed back on the street. "Found enough for your purpose?" That was a little tease as she looked up and down the street before hailing them a cab. It seemed the simplest thing to do as one pulled over readily enough for them to get in. She paused before the door and gave his hand a squeeze. "I'm really glad that I met you, Haru. Today was fun."

(LOL right)

“ well pretty damn good for now. Though I only have pictures in my mind for now, unless you really wouldn’t mind me keeping one on my phone for more ‘ close ‘ and extremely more ‘ analytical ‘ research..and not for my own use or anything....” keeping his reasoning of easy to read lies of course. Before they stopped for a moment for a cab. Haruki couldn’t help by blush at the compliment, “ I’m...glad...” easing into a soft smile as he was proud a bit of course before he sat inside with her. It felt like this was more of a learning experience for him to be able to experience what it was like for someone to be able to rely on him more than a friend and just being able to be close and care someone so much to love and feel what it was to finally be a guy in a couple of his own as well. Keeping his hand held with hers though not to tight so she could let go if she wanted to, haru leaned back a bit to relax giving a few small glances just to admire her pretty face again as always.

Soleil

The pink-haired girl smirked a little at his answer but decided not to really poke at it. "Hmmmm you get one pic to keep on your phone and make sure that your phone doesn't get backed up to a cloud for that pic or anything. Since this is your personal research and no one else's." She hadn't quite looked at him for that admission but there was a little blush on her face from what she'd just agreed to and what her imagination made up for his use of it later.

She was thankful to have met him since she was learning a lot and she wouldn't have changed a thing about it honestly. Haruki was easy for her to love and that was something that the girl hadn't thought possible. Her life was full of fake people and those just using others to get ahead. So, this with Haru had her feeling so hopeful, so very hopeful. Yet, things like love and actual relationships were like fairytales in the entertainment industry. They were fleeting and usually for publicity. In fact, this could look like a publicity stunt for her. It had started out a bit like that but now, Soleil didn't want it to be a fantasy. Yet, she had to wonder just how possible this was and how long that it would last. Would her parents put a stop to it? Would her fans not be happy with her choice? Would Haru get tired of her career after some time? She took a deep breath. That was all possible and yet, so was staying with him. Her hand gave his a little affectionate squeeze as the cab pulled up to the front of the hotel, where she'd been staying. "Let's go get cleaned up."

“ I don’t really use that at all anyway, don’t really like it....” before he gave his own blush as well, “ wait what?” Seeing how odd that she went with it fully even if he meant it as half a joke still and more that he would have to eventually be sneaky about it even. He was really starting to feel embarrassed just with the fact now that the actual time of them having to take a shower and being naked albeit with privacy as he wasn’t totally trusting or sure yet was right there in front of him possibly happening in the next few minutes or so.

Haruki gave a sigh to calm himself down and act normal at least, having a quiet and curious look to his face as mostly a cover for what he was really feeling.

( and not just on his face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) if you know what I’m saying )

Soleil

Soleil glanced at him with a little smile. "You don't want one now?" It was a little funny to her but he almost appeared as though it wasn't as much fun now that he had her permission. His expressions were cute when she did get to tease him. She did wonder though what the rest of the evening would bring. If she were to be honest, she'd be pleased just to be near him.

They got out of the cab and headed through the lobby before getting in the elevator to go upstairs. "I'm not a fan of heights, oddly enough." She mentioned to try to break up the rather awkward tension between them. "Always manage to get some high level to stay in these hotels. I understand why but still turns my stomach sometimes and I think I can feel the building sway. I think it's just my imagination though. Or at least, I hope that it is."

“ it’s my first time kinda even asking that without wondering about getting slapped or something you know..still cautious for the moment at least but it’s fine.” Saying that he would still want it then of course as they got up to the elevator. “ yeah kinda the same especially on a ship looking down or being high with the rails and looking down I really feel weird..” Haruki soon followed her out of the elevator and toward the somewhat familiar hall again as he continued to still follow before eventually stopping by the door once he lead him over and walking in.

Soleil

Soleil giggled to herself and nodded. "You asked other girls and got slapped before?" Why did it seem like he was digging a hole for himself and she was only perpetuating it. Yet, it was too fun not to pick at. She didn't want to see him flounder for too long though. So she brought up her lack of interest in heights. It was surprising to her that he felt the same. "Really? You feel the same? Here, I thought that I was the only weird one." She opened the door and let him in before setting her purse down on the table. "Do you want to shower first?"

“ no I never did ask, it’s the simple theory if I did then I would probably get slapped right when I said it..” giving a shrug to clear it up a bit. Soon he walked in, “ so guess I won’t have my chance yet?” Wondering a bit about them making a joke about even showering together but not minding if she really didn’t. “ guess I’m gonna ask anyway just to maybe tease you then if you say no.” Sticking his tongue out feeling a bit cheeky at least for the moment then as he waited for her response, “ guess you could take it first then if you really wanna shower yourself..”

Soleil

"So you didn't think that I'd slap you?" Soleil smiled a bit to herself. She thought a bit about their showering together as her heart sped up a beat or two. Could she really tolerate her heart beating that fast. Her eyes flicked toward his gently as she played with a strand of her hair. "I don't mind sharing but if we do, I'm not turning on the lights in there." Guess there was a limit to how brave that she felt. Facing down a crowd of fans seemed far easier than her boyfriend seeing her naked.

“ well if you really really don’t want you I won’t force you like that, just asking anyway....” giving a shrug, “ but i guess if your really fine with it then sure?” Walking over by the doorway to the bathroom as he took off his shirt to probably show off just a tiny bit to her again before turning on the lights and starting the shower waiting to get it to the right temperature at least.

Back
Top Bottom