Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rockstar (with wiki234)

Soleil

Soleil didn't know what was worse: questioning her bravery in being that open with her boyfriend or wondering if she pushing things too far because she didn't want to mess this up. Just thinking about it had her blushing and now... now, Haru had his shirt off and that's exactly where her eyes went enjoying the flash of his skin even if she had seen it not that long before at the beach. Oh geez, she wasn't the type to be unconfident either. It flustered her. Yet, she didn't want him to think that she hadn't meant what she said. In truth, she wanted to share so much with him. Slipping into the bathroom, she lit the few candles that were in there. One on the sink and the other on a shelf casting vague light into the shower. So, the room wasn't totally pitch black. "You going to show me you then?" Was that a little dare on her part as she walked over to flick off the main light of the bathroom. "Or would you rather me go first?" She hooked her thumb in the collar of her shirt grabbing her bra strap and shifting it down some over her shoulder to bare a little skin.

Haru just leaned against the wall next to the doorway as he watched her leave for a moment as seeing her shadow behind her from the darkened bathroom now lit with candles seeing a bit odd at the moment but seeing of course this was a risky and first situation they mostly forced themselves into together. He couldn’t be help but blush nervously himself seeing her actually do something like that, catching a small glimpse at least before giving a sigh and looking up to think for a moment before finally replying, “ well I....showed half of me first so it’s your turn if we’re taking it really slow...” feeling only half embarrassed for saying that but also pushing that dare back to her as a tease.

Soleil

Blue eyes blinked and she let out a breath slowly. Oh, he'd been quick to throw that back to her. "Ah but I've already seen you with your shirt off." What were they getting themselves into? She motioned a hand over his chest before tilting her head to the side. "Although, I like the view." She wondered if she could get him to blush any more than that? Actually, the candles were just something that she enjoyed for showers letting her relax and while she may have been more confident in the dark, that was a little dangerous. So maybe not her best idea. "Fair is fair, I suppose though." She grasped the base of her shirt after a moment's pause to garner her courage and tugged it slowly up over her head revealing her bra to him, a light blue with straps that criss-crossed over her cleavage before following the shoulder straps back to cross again in the back. This... this was like him seeing her in a bikini... right?

( if only we could test that confidence ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) lol )

he looked over, seeing the difference of wearing a bra now than a bikini but of course seeing it was the same but still good as he closed his eyes for a moment not to make himself too excited of course as it was more of a risk for him now compared to her when it came to the embarrassment of something else...happening to him at least....”well I guess of course same for me too then...” as he just stood there stalling a few seconds, “ well I guess it should be my turn then unless there’s the better idea of doing it at the same time...t-then...” as the situation from the beach started to happen with both of them feeling awkward to really say or do anything like that at all.

(I'm rolling laughing over here!)

Soleil

"Stalemate, huh?" She asked feeling her cheeks grow a bit warmer with the idea of him looking at her. Doing this at the same time? Could she do that? "Hmmm sure. Turn around though and I'll do the same. Then we can do this at the same time since... I don't know if I'm brave enough to do it watching. Then... we could, ugh... I'll get in the shower and then you follow me?" It was an idea. It sounded really lame to her but less embarrassing perhaps. To prove her point, she turned around waiting for him to agree.

“ yeah I guess just the normal way then...” shrugging as he would finally just agree to it to make it less awkward than just standing thinking of what to do anyway. With that he stood to the side then, waiting until she would go into the shower himself before closing his eyes again to clear his head and make himself less nervous still as he finally would fully undress himself and very slowly walk in with her hoping it was still dark enough for the candles to hide his body for the moment before getting into the shower himself.

Soleil

Oh lord, she couldn't blush any harder as she shimmied off her pants and slipped out of her underwear. Yeah, she might be game for undressing in front of each other some day but that confidence was just not there yet. No matter how much that she played it up. There was only so much that a girl's heart could take. This was about her limit. She got into the shower feeling shy and stepped under the water. "All right, you can come in." She let the water fall over her head slicking her hair back once more as it slipped down her back and turning the pink shade a bit darker rose. The candlelight was low but there was still enough light that her outline could be made out and some faint glimpses of shadows that stretched over her body. It wasn't that hard to let the imagination take the rest of it. "I feel like my face is on fire," she admitted softly and glanced over her shoulder meeting his gaze softly.

“ yeah same....I’m really sorry if I kinda pressured you into it sort of with that joke though...” as he slowly walks over and slowly slips into the shower trying to stand behind her at least though a few inches apart of course though with the risk of her stepping back and bumping into him ‘awkwardly’ especially not helping either he was behind her. At least being able to move past a bit of the awkwardness he slowly leaned forward to the side of her to at least get his hair wet before standing straight again. “ hey...did I ever say I love you yet today?” Deciding to go back on his promise of making sure to do that but also try to get their minds off the awkwardness still as he stood there feeling the water against his own body.

Soleil

Had she been pressured into this? Perhaps but so had he. She heard him get in with her and damn if her face hadn't gone red. Well, what did she expect? "It's okay..." She said softly. Was it really okay though? They were naked and yet while she was embarrassed, she was comfortable with him. A soft smile crossed her face at his words and her shoulders dropped a little bit relaxing a bit more. Huh, she hadn't even known that they were tense. "Hmmm I dunno. You really mean that?" She teased lightly as she reached for the shampoo. Her arm brushed his with the effort. She blushed. The light was low. He probably didn't see. "Here. Turn around. Let me wash your hair for you." She offered.

“ well I said I would anyway, so I love you soleil...” giving a small smile as he slowly reached to put a hand on her head before moving it off but feeling her skin with his own small blush. “ are you finally wanting to touch me now if you know what I’m saying...” as he turned around then and bowed his head low being a bit taller than her so she could reach his hair easier. “ maybe one day though....” giving a small chuckle and smile for that hope then with taking things even further eventually as he stood and relaxed while she did it.

Soleil

A soft smile touched her lips at what he said and she sighed gently at his patting her head. Of course, she'd reached for the shampoo at that moment and touched him. So much for keeping things seperate. Did she want to touch him? "Maybe I do," was her little defiant tease. See, yeah, washing his hair. That was what she wanted, right? Right...

Her fingers were light on his head carefully working the shampoo into his hair feeling it lather some. Rubbing his scalp in a way that she hoped was soothing, she smiled to herself and then lightly touched his shoulders having him lean a little back into the water to rinse the soap away. Then she had him stand straight once more as she leaned and rubbed her cheek lightly along the back of his head before whispering in his ear. "I love you too." Her hands rested lightly on his shoulders before sliding down the front of his chest holding him a moment since he was stooped a little shorter than her. Of course, she was trying not to think that this action had made her breasts lightly touch along his back. Nope, not thinking about that at all. Just holding him. "Do you want to wash my hair too?" She asked.

Haru just moved whenever she needed him to, closing his eyes a few times to not get soap or water in his eyes of course or just tilt his head up a bit to wash his face before letting her finally finish. The boy just gave a nod and a small smile seeing that at least she was probably mostly comfortable with this awkwardness before jumping a bit as he could feel two soft....and large....things....being pressed against his back so suddenly. “ well sure that’s fine then...” before slowly turning toward her and stepping back a few inches of course know the larger risk that he had to washing her hair compared to her. Taking the soap and stepping back as he leaned forward a bit keeping the distance, he started to hold her hair and straighten it out before starting from the bottom end of her long hair and eventually up to the top of her head now being able to wash it and finish finally.

Soleil

She'd surprised him, imagine that. At least, that was her thought as she turned around to give him access to her back. She sighed softly at his touching her hair. It felt very nice and relaxing. "That feels nice," she said with a soft sigh before letting the water just run over her head. Scooting forward some, she tried to give him better room to wash off as she used a bit of soap to get the salt off her skin and rinsing it clean. "Are you as flustered as I am?" She asked curiously.

“ yeah, first time dating and stuff so this is all weird and new of course..I’m not standing too close right?” Hoping she wouldn’t be feeling something behind her that wasn’t his hand. “ it’s hard to be like this without...something...happening you know more for me being like this...” giving a slight tease into something dirty but wanting to kinda know what she would be doing if she backed up against him even. Haruki couldn’t help though of course given what was happening now showering with a girl that he had already made some fantasies about going far though deciding he would never really try to get himself to really do anything much unless she would be the one to just say it then.

Soleil

A little sigh left the girl. "No, you're not standing too close at all." Her mind had drifted some as she was relaxing slowly being with him like this. She turned to face him slowly meeting his gaze in the semi-dark. She lifted a hand and lightly touched his cheek. "Did you want something to happen, my ninja?" She asked softly and curious. Was she flirting? Perhaps a bit. "Because you know that you're allowed to touch me when I want you to." Oh, a bit of worry crept up and down her spine. She didn't want to mess this up. Didn't want to hurt him. Didn't want to push him away but he had to know how she felt and that it was okay to be near her. Taking a deep breath, she decided to go for it and push her luck. Using her hand on his cheek as a guide, she leaned forward and kissed him. Or at least, she tried to but ended up getting his nose, which made her smile and laugh. "I do love you." She kissed him properly this time on the mouth and sweetly at that. Then she found his hand with her own and cupped it against her cheek before lightly nuzzling against it. "I've never felt this way before about anyone and I find that all I want is to be close to you. To make you happy like you make me." She stepped closer to him then feeling her skin press against his as she leaned against him and rested her cheek lightly on his shoulder. "If that's all right."

“ well I mean of course....kinda, like I always say that I’m not really into forcing someone like that so I wouldn’t really try to do anything unless you would maybe really want it and tell me even...” Standing a bit straighter at the moment showing off being taller just an inch or two as he kissed her back when she got it right, letting her move his arm as he listened before feel the soft squishing sound of her breasts now against his chest and maybe even awkward for him at least that she could feel something against her leg or her thigh being pressed up like that.

“ well that is if you might want something to happen being like this I wouldn’t mind either then...” as he wraps his arms around her back and very very slowly his hands slipping down her wet body and toward something her ass.

Soleil

"You sound unsure," she said quietly. There was a light blush on her face feeling that something against her thigh and the way that his hands were roaming South toward her butt. Of course, that just made her lean closer to him. "You're sweet," she said and leaned up to kiss him sweetly once more as she enjoyed being near him. His skin was warm against her own and the water was as well against her back. Leaning back from that kiss, she searched his face and brushed her nose lightly against his. "You think I want you to make love to me? Cause I do but not here. I want to be able to see you better." She ran her fingers lightly through his hair before cupping both of his cheeks and kissing him a bit deeper letting a bit of her desire show. "I love you so much that I just... this is how I can show you."

Haruki just mostly kept quiet before kissing her back and pulling away of course when she did before a bright blush could be seen across his face probably more than hers still feeling embarrassed as he kissed back again, “ I...love you too, but I was just teasing and wondering if you ever wanted to go that far eventually...but yeah I’m fine....and of course that ass though...” squeezing her butt again before washing off his body again and getting out with her to dry himself off at least once they were finally finished.

Soleil

"I do, yes." A soft laugh left her as she stepped away from him to get out of the shower. He liked her butt, huh? She dried herself with a towel before going to blow out the candles. Seemed that perhaps she'd been wrong. Perhaps, it was too soon. Wrapping the towel about herself, she slipped out of the bathroom but paused at the door. "You know if you ever want to, Haru, you let me know." She walked over toward her suitcase and searched through it absently looking for her pjs since she didn't want to push her luck with him. "So what do you want to do now?" She asked him.

“ can I let you know now then...” Sticking his tongue out a bit as a tease of course as logic hit again with her saying anytime anyway as he slipped his boxers on at least to not be completely naked. “ we’ve been doing something already though...” giving a wink still as he was more joking about it but would be serious only if she was.

Soleil

"You could," she teased with a little wink over her shoulder before she found her shorts and a tank top. "Yes, we have been doing something. Did you want to continue?" Oh, so much teasing going on. A small laugh left her as she let the towel fall to the floor which is brushed her legs as it fell and gave him a good view of her back and ass if he wanted to look. It was a bit on the rounded side as he'd probably felt. She tugged her pj shorts on hiding that butt of hers away before she pulled the tank top over her head and let her wet hair flop back onto her back. It was chilly. So, she busied herself with a hair dryer and brush trying to get it dry since it was cold against her skin.

“ well guess you didn’t want to but I would...jeez and if only you gave me a bit more time before you did that you know...” seeing as he couldn’t get his phone or walk over to even try something....or you know for research purpose would have been better to...” giving a fake cough, “ turning around....” throwing another millionth of a tease as he still used the towel to dry off his head before going to sit down on the bed.

Soleil

The pink-haired girl laughed at his sulking. "You want to schedule these things? How about tomorrow morning at 9am?" She teased lightly before jumping onto the bed and bouncing with a laugh. She wrapped her arms about his shoulders from behind and tugged him backward with a laugh. "I got you!" She said with a giggle and ended up with his head against her chest. A smile played across her face as she looked into his face before starting to kiss lightly over his face just playing with him really.

“ ehhhh...fine if that’s what you want then...” with that he fell with her laying down next to her as he got face full of her chest before looking up and feeling the kisses as he at least was able to breathe, “ so you really wanna do that, seriously...” slipping slowly underneath the girl and pulling her to lay on top with his arm around her, trapping her in his arms so she couldn’t really sit up or get off him. “ try that now....” sticking his tongue out before kissing her cheek with a playful smirk to dare and tease the girl.

A soft laugh left her. "I do but only if you want to," she said a little surprised to find that they'd switched positions. She glanced at his arms about her holding her sweetly and yet captive before peering into his face with a grin. "What kiss you all over again with your tongue out? That's attractive." She kissed his nose lightly before kissing his tongue lightly with a laugh. Her hips rested on his belly lightly and she brought her knees down to take some of her weight as she ran a hand through his hair. "Mmmm I'm cold. I'm just going to stay right here."

Back
Top Bottom