Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rockstar (with wiki234)

He kissed her back holding her and just looking up, “ well then I would.” as he moves his hands to pull her pajama pants down a bit and feel her ass again before he slowly started to get something to rise against his boxers probably poking her leg or thigh now as he held her there.

Last edited:
Soleil

"You would what?" She asked with a little tilt of her head as she eyed him. Leaning down, she nuzzled her face along his cheek and lower along his neck enjoying being near him. A little pout crossed her pretty mouth when he tugged at her pj shorts. "Mmm I'm going to get cold now and freeze. Oh, pop star dies of becoming a popsicle! That's what the headlines will read." Dramatically, she let herself slump against him leaning against his chest as she rested her head on his shoulder.

“ you would do what you said we would earlier if I myself would want to do it and I do then even now....” Haruki pulled her shorts just a bit to cover her up at least then while he still had his hands inside of it, sitting up with a sigh.

“ what I’m not warm enough or something, then I would have to ask why you would still be laying on me and not off me now with the blanket up to you answer that then...” Sticking his tongue out again as he always loved to prove her wrong of her actions with logic. “ you really need to think of better teases cause your making it easier for me...” as he squeezes her ass before even thinking of something cheeky and pulling her up against himself just a bit where his face would be between her boobs.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Soleil

"So cryptic..," she said with a little giggle and glanced back over her shoulder at his hands inside of her shorts. It was a rather nice feeling. Although, she had to laugh at his picking on her complaining about being cold. "Well, my hair is wet and cold. My front is warm against you but now you've got my shorts pulled down and that's cold. So, I was hinting at you to touch me more, genius. Your hands kinda solved that though." She gave a squeak at his squeezing her butt blushing before she got moved until he had a face full of cleavage. "Hmmm enjoying the new sights to see?"

Haru mostly ignored his hands of course as he had the best excuse of most of his mind was transferred to them with the idea that his hands would be controlling themselves and taking in the feeling as his face was now covered by one of the best types of darknesses ever of course. Sitting up a bit to at least be able to answer or say something else perverted, haruki looked up a bit slightly at her, “ well I haven’t seen anything that I would love yet just what I like so I guess yeah...” giving a wink as he continued to still give slow squeezes to her ass and other times moving his hands around to get that feeling. “ and I guess I could bring that joke from the beach again about keeping you warm somewhere else too if you want still...” giving a chuckle wondering what she would think about that.

Soleil

And now Soleil was blushing. Seemed the combination of his face being in her cleavage, his hands on her rear and what he said was just a wee bit much for the girl. She took a deep breath trying to find some way to pick her way back into this. "Oh, so if you like it and don't love it, you won't miss it then." A little smirk crossed her face and she playfully rolled off of him back onto the bed with a laugh. Feeling cheeky, she got a pillow and lightly whacked his shoulder with it. "Pow!" Another little smack to his knee. "Bang." A snicker left her. Sound effects were entertaining.

“ well I mean I haven’t had it yet so I can’t even...” taking his hands out then as she moved away from him and to the side, “ I wish we did the second part...” giving a wink and a laugh finding another dirty joke about it as he tried to take the pillow from her and hit the girl back. “ well I got you dummy” slipping the pillow under his stomach and laying on it as she didn’t have a weapon now unless she used another pillow.

Soleil

Soleil giggled getting whacked with the pillow as her eyes sparkled with mirth. Although, she pouted when he hid the pillow under his stomach. "Oh clever boy, she said with a shake of her head and thought. With a small huff, she laid down on his back pressing him down onto the pillow and the bed. This also pressed her breasts right up against his back. Lightly, she kissed along the back of his neck and leaned a bit closer to whisper in his ear. "I love you."

Last edited:
He soon gave a yawn before already feeling her behind him, slowly trying to keep her there then and slowly turning around so he was laying back and she was on his stomach. “ well if only you were naked to love me though.” Making the comment as he leaned in to kiss her and maybe even just stare at her chest a bit already feeling it probably maybe even her starting to feel something else from him again before looking up at her, “ love you...”

Soleil

A little giggle left Soleil at his rolling slowly beneath her. He'd moved so carefully to keep her in place that she'd been impressed. With a soft sigh, she rested her cheek on his shoulder as she lifted a hand to play with his hair absently. A bit of warm color came to her cheeks as she heard his words and a little smirk crossed his mouth. "Mmmm too bad, hmmm. Whatever will we do?" She asked cheekily and blushed a little more feeling his reaction to having her pressed against him. His soft admission of love made her open her eyes and gaze at him gently as she ran a hand over his cheek. "I love you too." She leaned up to brush her lips over his and that just pressed her breasts against his chest. "Will you love me forever?" She asked with a tilt of her head as her eyes searched his. It was a silly question really and not one that she expected a good answer to. Things changed. Life happened but it wasn't wrong to hope for a happy future together with him.

Last edited:
“ there’s the crazy thing of being married..” Sticking his tongue out and poking her cheek as he moved in to grab dat ass again. “ but if things don’t happen like that then I don’t care, I’ll still give you all the love that I have. Like I’ve always said I really don’t care at all about your fame or anything like that just the face under all that sexy as hell makeup.” Giving a chuckle as he sat up and squeezed a bit before again there was a faint bulge ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) against her thigh again from laying on top. “ jeez and your so mean wearing something like this you know...” trying to push it again though not force it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Soleil

Soleil laughed and bit her bottom lip. "Well, technically, you did propose to me and all." She tapped her bottom lip thoughtfully. "I don't remember us actually getting married or anything. Just technically you're my fiance," she said with a giggle gazing in his eyes. Her tongue lightly ran over her bottom lip at his little squeeze to her ass, which pressed her just a wee bit closer to her. "How am I mean wearing clothing?" She asked with a tilt of her head. "Are you allergic to them?"

Last edited:
“ yes I am you know, I have a little growth that pops up sometimes if you know what I’m saying.” Giving a wink as he kissed her, “ you can probably feel it against your leg, maybe you should see what it is and maybe touch it to make sure it’s normal..” teasing her now completely with all the dirty jokes before slowly moving up more as his other hand moved up her back to slip under and slowly try to even unhook her bra as well and even sneakier to try to touch her chest and even kissing her neck.

Soleil

Soleil laughed at his confirming that yes, he was allergic to her clothing. Then a dark blush came to her face as he challenged her to see if his growth was normal. Her eyes drifted closed at the feel of his lips against her neck but she allowed him to explore. "Can't have you having an allergic reaction. Are you sure that's what it is?" She teased him as her hips moved a bit drawing that growth along her thigh. "How can a growth just pop up?"

Last edited:
“ well a bug bite can have a growth pop up fast like that dummy.” Deciding to find a comparison of something else just to outsmart her and shoot the idea down. “ your so mean that your really gonna let me get sick? Or something? What if it’s serious and only you can help?” Continuing his assault of teasing by playing the fake guilt card of potentially losing her boyfriend if she didn’t do something at all as he still has his hands squeezing her ass still of course, “ if only my hands were higher...” about even squeezing her chest.

Last edited:
Soleil

She tilted her head at his teasing before laughing. "Would having your hands higher heal you?" She asked softly. Her still damp hair brushed at his shoulder from where she was laying atop him. Her mouth found his for a light kiss as feelings of affection swirled within her. "I don't want you to get sick." Reaching back, she tugged his hands up from her butt to her shoulders. "Is that better?" She asked although she had a good idea that wasn't where he meant.

Last edited:
“ probably should have said high but not too high like that, so let’s try again...” kissing the girl back and slapping her ass now playfully as his hand laid there again. “ a little higher past the lower middle but not too high over it, so the middle high mix part.” Trying to say it without making it so obvious, keeping it like an odd guessing game as to where even if it was equally obvious she knew exactly and was playing back at him. “ don’t know how to describe it exactly but you should know...” sitting up and rubbing his bulge against her thigh.

Soleil

"What?" She shook her head lightly sending her hair brushing over her shoulder as he sat up. Her body settled some in his lap with her knees on either side of him. "I think that I'd get lost with those directions." Her slender shoulders rolled into a shrug even as a little blush crossed her face at being this close to him. "How am I supposed to know where you want to go if you don't tell me?" She brushed a hand over his cheek. "Help me save you. Hurry." Tapping one finger against her lower lip, she looked toward him worriedly. "Well, if you're allergic to my clothes, then I should take them off but you need to close your eyes." That was her stipulation and she waited for him to comply before she tugged her shirt over her head and tossed it lazily onto the floor beside the bed. Taking one of his wrists, she guided his hand up along her side and along her smooth belly waiting a moment before placing his hand over one of her breasts. Oh her face was red now. "Are we still lost?"

Last edited:
Kairu closed his eyes then as he feel his hand taken up by her beforehand being place and feeling something, turning his head with a blush of embarrassment not helping it as he opened his eyes. “ m-maybe my other hand too?” Asking before finally looking up then down as it was clear more now that his boner was even harder and bigger to be poking her like a stick against her leg. “ damn...” a bit of drool even coming out as he was really having a tingling sensation through his whole body as well as a red blush before wiping his mouth with his arm and slowly moving his hand back.

Soleil

Soleil blushed pretty hard seeing that he'd looked. She glanced away but kept his hand captive on her chest. "Mmmm I dunno. You looked." It was rather obvious to her that she was teasing him with this but they always did seem to do that to one another. "If it'll make you feel better, I will." She admitted as she took his other hand and slowly placed it on her other breast. The skin soft to the touch and a handful for him. Oh, her face was on fire and her heart had sped up. This playful exploration with him was doing odd things to her heart. "I love you," she whispered and she did with every bit of her being.

Last edited:
He sighed to calm down a bit at least before leaning up to kiss her. “ love you both...” sticking his tongue out again as he made another joke about both herself but also her tiddies by pretending like they were like people or something. “ well at least I’m not half naked though...” making a teasing challenge to dare her to either remove even his pants or shirt. Kairu soon moved to rub against her thigh a bit more before starrting to play and touch her boobs more before eventually moving in and taking one in his mouth.

(
View: https://youtu.be/hx5BXwogvgE
)

Soleil

"Both?" She asked before smirking as she figured that he was talking about her boobs. A soft sigh left her at his hands on her breasts. "Maybe I like being half-naked for you," she teased back. "You certainly seem to like the view." How could he deny that? She blushed harder when he leaned forward to put his mouth on her chest and a soft moan left her as she looked away with a dark blush on her face. Oh this was hard to take but it felt good too. While he was paying attention to her breasts, she got onto her knees and slowly shimmied down her pair of shorts over her hips revealing her ass before those shorts joined her shirt on the floor. She left him clothed though since well, this was still new for Haru after all.

(LOL)

Last edited:
( would be funny if they got into a random argument like this )

Haru soon stopped for a moment getting up, taking off his shorts then and having his boxers at least before going back and doing the same thing for a bit before sitting up with heavy breathing as he slowly turned to pull her off and onto her back before slowly slipping off his boxers as she could finally see his cock, moving over to grab her breasts and slowly stick it in between now as it was even harder.

( could probably cut steel lmao )

(Lol you showed me that before)

Soleil

"No more dirty jokes?" She teased him when he set her aside on her back to strip. Oh, she felt too shy to watch and yet, she couldn't help but steal a curious glance at him. That body of his made her blush harder and her heart race. Everything else was forgotten for Soleil. She could only think of Haru and that suited her fine. It wasn't long before his cock had found its way in between her breasts and she blushed harder. Yet some impish urge had her lean down and brush a kiss over the tip.

Last edited:
( I CAN MILK THOSE TITS)

Haruki couldn’t help but blush even deeper before looking away trying not to make a weird face even if it was both their first time since of course trying it was a lot different of course to something else. “ are you sure you really wanna try still, yeah it’s weird saying that beside the obvious but I always wanna make sure your ok with everything cause your my first...” chuckling as it was ironic with that of course, “ and I don’t want to mess anything up at all. I’m the quiet person minding my own business so I’ve never made any effort at all to care about someone else like that...but I promised you that I would do everything to show how much I love you.” Leaning in to give a deep kiss as he felt his heart beating from admitting his real feelings. Slowly starting to move with a quiet moan as he breathed a bit harder feeling the fast wave of pleasure now.

Back
Top Bottom