Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Maintain Peace and Order ¦1x1 with Jikkah¦

Yukimura slowly got down on his knees, bowing before the door. “Sasuke, please, you are my dearest companion, and my first Shikigami.” It hurt Yukimura knowing he hurt his friend. “Please, let me speak with you.”

Yukimura opened the door- it was only him. He scooted into the room and closed the door behind him. “Sasuke, please, know I’m not replacing you- I could never do that, even if I tried to.” Yukimura looked sincere. “Please, know I’m only trying to obtain more power to protect all of those who I can, and for that, we need others help.”

"I had hoped I would be enough...but I guess you're right. I can't do everything by myself. But..." He stopped and exhaled; so far Akihime had posed no threat, but he still couldn't be too sure. She could just be waiting for the right moment, "Does it have to be her?"

Yukimura frowned softly. “She is the only spirit that has been kind enough to speak with, and she seems willing to become my Shikigami..” A shadow was cast over his eyes. “And my abilities to summon still lack merit.”

"Oh, don't talk like that, dana, your summonings are great! Not every onmyoji starts off summoning something powerful...so you gotta go through a few imps before getting your first ryomen. It takes time..." He said.

Yukimura’s shoulders sagged a bit. “Truthfully, I have been unable to summon anything in these passed months.” He admitted.

"Ohayo, Sasuke-san." Akihime greeted happily. Sasuke exhaled and moved to his knees, bowing to her with his wings folded tightly against his back.
"Please forgive my rudeness. We welcome you happily to our home and family." He said. Akihime looked overjoyed and bowed back excitedly.
"Arigatou, Sasuke-san!"

Yukimura was happy, his family had grown larger, and so did his powers as an Onmyoji; surely gaining his strength back would mean his memories would come back to him as well.

"You don't know how happy this makes me, Sasuke-san. I promise to protect Yukimura-sama with every ounce of my strength!" She said.
"Yeah...well, don't worry about it so much..." Sasuke said.

Megohime was both excited and nervous for her training; since she wasn’t a fighting Shikigami, she didn’t know what her training entailed. Walking behind Masamune and beside Kojurou, she followed her master into the forest nearby his home.

"For now we will work on your healing," Kojurou told her calmly, "Work you until your tired and then continue to push you."
"Ah, be nice to her, Kojurou, she's new." Masamune said.

Megohime gave a small nod. “Who- or what will I be healing?” She asked curiously, looking up at Kojurou as they walked.

Back
Top Bottom