Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

She grabbed the packet of lube that came with and gently coated his cock with it before snugly sliding it down and over his knot.

He shuddered and huffed a bit, the snug feeling of the ring sending a small shudder up his spine. He reached into the bag and handed her the remote for it. "There you go, love..~"

Even on low, it was still fairly powerful. He bit his lip and moaned softly. "F-Fuck, that's a new feeling.." He laughed softly as he moved back over her and kissed her gently.

"Y-Yeah, it feels really nice..~" he said, voice barely above a growl. He moved to kiss and nip her neck as he slowly began to push into her.

He kept slowly pushing into her, eventually filling her all up until the knot. "F.. Fuck..~❤" he panted.

He panted and gripped the sheets tight as he began moving slowly. He kissed her breasts up to her neck, huffing gently.

He pants and moans lowly, continuing to kiss and nip her neck, his cock stretching and filling her perfectly.

"J-Jackson~❤" She moaned weakly, loving each kiss and each nip and thrust. This felt just as amazing as when he went wild.

He huffed and moaned lowly, continuing the gentle pace. He rumbles and moves back to her breasts, his breath hot against her.

She was glad he wasn't being too romantic with her, but at the same time she was disappointed. One the one hand, it would make the moment one hundred times better. On the other, she would cum too soon and she would love that.

It was almost if he had read her mind. He gently cupped her cheek and pulled her into a kiss, lacing his fingers with hers.

She went rigid, eyes wide as she let out a sharp gasp, her walls squeezing hard around his cock. Her juices dripped heavily from her and her body started to vibrate as it usually did.

He broke the kiss only to let out a rough, almost strangled moan before kissing her again. "I love you, Petunia..~" he whispered against her lips.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it..~" he moaned, continuing to kiss her and whisper sweet nothings to her as he held her hand a bit tighter.

Back
Top Bottom