Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

She moaned louder, squeezing his hand tightly. How dare he use her weakness against her. God, she loved him so much.

"F-Fuck, I love you Petty, I love you so much..~!!" He howled as he moved harder, holding her hands tight above her head.

She was drooling, body vibrating under him, "I love you, too, Jackie~!! So much~!! You mean so much to me, I would do anything for you~!!"

The vibrations of the ring added another level of pleasure for the both of them, and he was starting to lose his mind.

Her fists clenched in his hand and she arched as she cried out his name, her walls squeezing tight around his cock.

The hearts in her eyes began to throb, reaching for the remote and setting it to the last setting, "Don't keep me waiting, honey~"

He arches and howls her name loudly. "F-Fuck~!! F-Fuck it's so strong~!!" He cried, slamming harder and faster into her.

"Do you not like it, honey~? Don't you want to cum for Petty~? Fill her with your sweet cream~? Hmm~~?" She purred

She moaned loudly and bit her lip, "Don't try to force it, honey, it'll only take longer~ Relax, let it happen~ I can wait all night for you~"

She tried to keep focused so she could watch him fill her. How odd, she thought for sure the ring would help. Maybe she should lower it? She reached for the remote and set it back to the second setting, hoping it helped.

He arches and whines, slamming faster. "N-No come on, p-put it back, Petty~!!" He cried. "I-I'm so close~!!"

That threw her off for a second before she set it back to the last setting, "I-I'm sorry, honey, I Just wanted to help~!"

Back
Top Bottom