Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
Jackson was a very well known boxing coach in the area, one of the best in his field. He was big and he was tough and it brought in good money because it got results. Anytime he was at the gym, he would get approached by lonely singles looking for love, but would break their hearts without a second thought when he showed them his wedding band. Never took the thing off.

He was training constantly, sparring with his pupil, Theo. He was always sure that his wife was watching, she seemed to enjoy watching him move.

You would never know she was his wife unless you asked. She was tiny, so tiny; a little cottontail with deadly curves and chocolate fur and pastel green hair. His little mint bunny as she liked to say. Watching him through his office window required some type of step ladder, barely able to peek through the glass on her own.

But what a sight it was, muscles rippling and bulging, each punch holding immense power. He was like a god in the ring. And his ego reflected that.

She had hearts in her eyes as she watched him, her hands on her cheeks as her tail wiggled like mad, "Aahh~ Jackson, my darling~❤"

He was focused, almost deadly with every strike. After every match, he would have a ring of girls around him, begging him to be theirs.

She could probably kill all of them right now and no one would suspect her. Not the cute little rabbit with a heart of gold. How dare they eye up her husband like that, demand that he leave her for them. It was disgusting, they were all disgusting.

He made his way up to the office and smirked when he saw her. "Hey, Petty~ Guess who's back~?"

She bounded over to him and launched into his arms, her tail going a mile a minute, "Oh my darling, love of my life~! You're so cruel, making me watch all those girls drool over you!"

He smirked. "Yeah, I suppose I am~ But I knew you would love seeing me flash the ring and break their hearts~"

He smiled and moved to kiss her. Some people considered the size a challenge, bur he loved it.

She actually loved being held and carried by her strong and tough husband, though she did get a little annoyed when strangers asked if she was his daughter. She liked being told she looked young but not by such a significantly large gap. She was older than him for crying out loud.

Her droopy ears lifted as high as they could in alarm, and even then they still sagged, "Oh, nothing, just how much I hate people...except you. I love you~" She said before kissing back.

Hearts appeared in her eyes again amd she pressed into him as much as she could, moaning lowly as she returned his heated affections.

She squeaked and drooled, grabbing onto him for dear life. Oh, he could smell her, how bad she needed him. She was already soaking wet and ready to breed.

This was irreplaceable. He stayed with her because she would do anything for him, no questions. He loved that, it inflated his ego even more. That, and he truly was in love with her. His knee slid between her thighs and pressed firmly against her dripping heat.

She moaned loudly, already shaking, the scent of her heat almost dizzying. She needed him so bad, didn't care what he did to her; whether he ate her out or pounded her, she would love it.

Back
Top Bottom