Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

He howls louder and slams deep into her before howling her name loudly and dumping a massive load into her, shuddering hard. What a rush, she controlled how hard he came, when he came now.

The hearts in her eyes filled her whole iris. She could control him? What a thrilling and delicious thought. Her ears sagged more for a split second. That would be ugly. Jackson wouldn't like being controlled. She didn't want to seem ugly to him. He wouldn't love her if she was ugly.

He panted and shuddered, moaning softly. "Wh-What's up, baby..~? N-Need me to make you forget those troubles..~?"

She jumped just slightly and shook her head, quickly turning off the ring. "No, I'm ok! Did you like it...? Was the toy ok?"

He chuckled and kissed her gently as he laid next to her. "Not gonna lie it was really exciting.. What with you controlling tje ring and all.. I wouldn't mind you having complete control..~"

"Huh?" It was so quiet it was almost like she didn't even make a noise. She turned her head toward him, hazel eyes looking confused and shocked, "You...you liked when I controlled your orgasm...?"

She nuzzled into him and held onto him, sighing happily. She couldn't wait to see just what she could do with this knew power.

Petunia headed out to go to the office to schedule matches for Jackson when she saw a girl standing across the street. The little terrier ducked into hiding when Petunia spotted her and Petunia knew exactly who she was. Her rage flew over the handle and she stomped inside immediately.

She stopped and opened her mouth to blurt out that the hussy trying to ruin her marriage was stalking their home but she stopped. She didn't want him to worry. "I just got an email that one of your opponents chickened out and I was going to write a very angry letter to his family."

"Aw baby you don't have to do that.. It's unfortunate but we'll be alright!" He said as he moved to kiss her gently.

She settled down a bit and kissed back. She could notify the police later. "His family needs to know that he's a failure.." She said.

"Oh, let it be.. I know you'll set up an even better match for me soon~" he said. She kept appearing, growing bolder and bolder.

Petunia would get angrier and angrier, worrying Jackson more than she had wanted. She didn't need him finding out that girl was coming by, watching them, admiring Jackson. She was vehement.

"Babe you've been.. Angry like this for weeks.. Do.. You wanna do anything to take your mind off of it..?" He asked.

Back
Top Bottom