Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

The longer she kept working at this slow pace, the more pent up he would get, his cock throbbing harder and harder, his knot swelling far larger now. "F-Fuck, baby..~" he huffed.

"G-Gettin.. A lil riled up here..~" he panted, gripping the arm of his chair. "H-Haah..~" he watched her, his cock aching and dripping heavily.

He arched and moaned louder. Going on longer only made him more impatient, his body twitching. His cock was burning, but he kept himself still, as to not interfere with her working.

She was having way too much fun, long forgotten was the homewrecker, now her only focus was her strong and powerful husband. It really bad been a long time since they were together last.

He panted and whined, trying to focus long enough to look down. "P-Petty baby p-please I feel like I'm gonna pop~!"

He panted hard. "P-Petunia please baby I-I can barely see straight, stop this torture..~!" He whined, his knot throbbing in her hand

She clicked the ring to medium and started swallowing him from tip to knot, grunting and moaning as she worked quickly.

He arches hard and howls, his juices tasting sweeter than ever. A chill ran up her spine, she was in control now.

She moaned lowly around him, loving his sounds and the power she held over him. Oh, he could smell how excited she was.

He moans louder and tries to keep from bucking, his tongue hanging from his mouth as he gripped the chair tighter. "O-Oh fuck yes oh fuck oh my god~!!" He howls, his cock throbbing hard in her mouth.

"O-Oh fuck gonna cum~!! Gonnna cum~!! Fuck this is gonna be huge~!!" He howled, his knot throbbing hard.

He arched hard and howled loudly as he emptied his massive load down her throat, digging his claws into the arms of his chair.

"H-Haah~ f-fuck good find on that ring, baby~" he panted, his cock still pumping a small amount of seed out.

Back
Top Bottom