Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

He snarled and moved to grab her ass firmly. "Oh I know that look, baby..~ you wanna go nuts, huh..~?"

She moved over his cock and slid down way too easily,arching hard and crying out in bliss as he stretched her.

He howls and lulls his head back, before slowly looking down and watching her tiny body take all of his massive cock.

Glancing at her showed that she had completely lost it; she was holding her cheeks with large hearts in her eyes, drooling and crying out.

He moaned louder and bucked against her movements slightly, moving to hold her hand tightly. "F-Fuck look at you, you've lost it..~! F-Fuck that's hot..~!!"

He panted hard and looked her in the eyes, lips hovering above hers. "I love you." He said before pulling her into a passionate kiss, knowing full well what it would do to her.

She froze, her walls constricting tight around his cock as she climaxed hard. Her juices coated him heavily, dripping between her thighs.

"H-Haah~ I-I knew you could handle it~" he said, his face flushed and eyes a little hazy. It was strangely exciting seeing him like this.

He huffs and moves over her and pushes her onto the desk, slamming almost knot deep into her instantly. "F-Fuck~!!!"

She clawed at the desk and cried out, her body reacting beautifully to his thrusts, "O-Oh my God, Jackie~!!"

He howls loudly and begins moving like an unchained animal, looking at her breasts bounce hard as he licked the drool from his chops before he devoured them.

She cried out and grasped for the ring remote before clicking it to low, loving the faint vibrations she felt.

Back
Top Bottom