Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

Petty. She could die right there. She nodded, smiling brightly, before scrambling out of his car and moving to hers; she unbuckled her booster and locked up her car before lugging the seat back.

The rest of the night was full of happiness for her, and the next few pages of the photo album were from other dates, and soon up to their one year anniversary.

That night was one she could never forget. It made her so happy. She hugged the photo gently; Jackson would tease her for always taking pictures of them on their dates but she could see he loved how happy she was when she did.

"Oh, honey..." She muttered. She remembered going out and dancing with him, having a fancy dinner; she told him right there that she would do anything to be his wife one day, that she would do all that she could to keep him happy. And it only made him smile more.

The more photos she looked through, the more she found herself lost in memories. How much of a romantic sap he was.

When she got to their wedding pictures she about cried. It was the best day of her life. Nothing could top it. Not even their honeymoon. Though it was a very close contender.

It was a very nice, very peaceful getaway. The beaches were warm and sunny, and the two of them enjoyed a very pleasant stay.

"Honey!" She remembered running down the beach in her cute ruffle bikini, wanting to have a day in the sun, "Come on, come ooooon~! You said you would go swimming with me!"

"Do you think I'll find an intact sand dollar today...?" She asked, taking his hand as they walked to the water, "I could settle for a broken one if I can't find a whole one.."

She laughed when the waves came in and splashed them, having the time of her life. They played in the water and had a small lunch before going out to a nice dinner. Petunia dressed to the nines as she usually did, wearing a mermaid tail dress in a soft pink with her hair in a top bun. When she came out, she nearly had a heart attack when Jackson's eyes bugged out of his skull, "Wh-What? Is it too much?"

She smiled brightly and they went to dinner, where they enjoyed good food and each other's company. When they returned to the room, Petunia nearly crawled up him so she could kiss him.

Back
Top Bottom