Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

She moaned softly and started unbuttoning his shirt slowly, "Take me to the bed, honey...~" She pleaded breathlessly.

He makes a low noise and slowly moves her toward the bed, laying back and running his hands over her slowly.

She unzipped her dress and pushed it off, only in her panties and garter belt. She went back to undressing him, her hair loose around her shoulders.

He growls softly and slowly runs his hands up her thighs to her hips. "N-Nothing at all, honey..~" he said.

She pushed his shirt open and moved to work on his slacks, "I love when you pet my thighs, honey~ do you like my garters~?"

"I can keep them on for you if you want~" She purred, pulling his belt free and easily opening his slacks to tug them off.

"Please, Petty..~?" He asked. He helped her with his slacks and moved to help with his boxers.

He smirked and ran his hands up her sides, his need throbbing hard but resting against his lower abdomen.

"H-Haah, fuck~~" he moaned. His voice was low and gravelly, his scent strong. He was perfect to her. "P-Petty, you're shaking..~" he moaned.

She stopped and pulled up, "You wouldn't mind...?" She asked. She had lost control the last time they had sex and she was so worried he would think she was strange. But he told her each time that it was the best sex he ever had.

She bit her lip and suddenly swallowed his cock down to the knot, letting her tongue rub what it could as she sucked and swallowed each inch.

Back
Top Bottom