Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

Their time in New York came to an end and they headed home, "Ah, I can't wait to lay in our own bed~!" She swooned.

"Welcome back, Mr. Hayes!" The customs officer greeted, "Mrs. Hayes." He added coyly and Petunia waved her hand bashfully. "I take it by your fancy new belt that you kicked that kid into the dirt." The old dog grinned.

"More than your best, I'd say." He smiled and helped them put their stuff through the xray and gestured to the metal detector, "Please come back soon, it ain't often an old dog like me meets someone famous." "We'll be sure to stop by next time!" Petunia smiled.

After going through and boarding the plane, Petunia slept against Jackson as they flew. She didn't really like flying.

The time after the fight was easy, and soon Petunia found herself looking through some old photo albums.

They were all pictures that were taken on their many dates, going to different places when he was either on tour or just enjoying time to himself. She loved those days, sighing wistfully as she recalled their first date together.

It was a hot summer night, and Jackson was dressed very nicely, pulling up in an expensive car, hoping to show off a bit.

Petunia had curled her hair and conditioned her fur so it was cotton soft. She was in a nice form fitting floral dress and cute wedges, making sure she looked nice when she heard his car. She panicked and rushed to peek out the window.

It was a deep red muscle car, and Jackson stood outside in a nice pair of pants, a nice dress shirt, with his hair done up neatly.

"Oh no, he's so hot!" She whined before rushing to grab her purse and her phone. She got her keys and calmed herself before leaving her house amd locking up.

He smiles and leans against the car, folding his large, muscular arms across his chest. "Well hey there~"

She shook and tried to keep herself calm, "Hi...!" She squeaked, moving closer, "You look...really really good.."

He smiles and opens the door for her. "Thanks..~ You look amazing..~" he said. Oh no, he was a charmer too.

Oh no. "Thank you.." She said bashfully as she climbed into the car. It was nice, but she was so small that she couldn't see over the dash. She sighed softly, a little embarrassed.

He smiled a bit and pat her hand. "Need a boost? I know, this car rides pretty low.." he smiled.

She trembled when he touched her hand and she looked up at him, "O-Oh, um...you won't be embarrassed...?"

"I..." She fidgetted, she had never felt this way before, "I'm so much smaller than you...people will laugh.."

"And? You think anyone is gonna have the guts to laugh in the face of the heavyweight champion?" He asked.

Back
Top Bottom