Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

"They won't find anything." Her tone was dangerous, her usual bright personality replaced with something...darker. "I made sure they wouldn't find anything. I melted her and made sure she all went down the drain and I bleached the tub. There's no DNA in the bathroom and I made sure the blood couldn't be identified. The rug was scrubbed, I left no hair or any fibers. Just enough to prove I was there when I said I was. They'll look at the feed and see I came and left when I said and that she left some time around ten-thirty. I'm fine. You're fine." What was happening? Was this really his wife? Was she that mad about the whole thing? She was never usually like that with him.

Her expression softened and she looked away, "You don't trust me and it's hurting my feelings...." She muttered.

She didn't know what to do. She had never fought with him before. So she just dropped to her knees and started sobbing, covering her face to try and keep from being loud. She had already made him angry, there was no telling what her sobs would do to his mood.

"How can I, my husband hates me!" She sobbed, "I was just trying to protect you and now you don't love me anymore!"

She blubbered as she looked up at him before moving and hugging him tightly, crying weakly into his chest.

"I promise no one will tear us apart, I promise!" She wept, "I won't leave you ever! I love you, Jackson, I love you so much!"

She cried a while longer before she had no more tears to shed. She laid against him, eyes blank as she stared at the wall. She shouldn't have stayed there for so long, but she wanted to make sure Ma Bo was dead. Wanted to make sure she was cold before getting rid of her. But Jackson... She gripped his shirt tightly, blinking slowly. He shouldn't have come looking for her. Now he was going to fall into a depression and stop loving her. No, he would always love her, he said he would. No matter what.

She smiled weakly and nuzzled his chest gently. There was no way he could hate her, what was she thinking? He was stressed out and worried about her, as a normal loving husband would. She shouldn't have gotten so worked up. "I'm sorry, honey...I guess I was just worried, too..."

"Let's not think about it anymore...they won't come back...just hold me and forget all about it...Petty is here...Petty will always be here..." She said softly.

She laid with him before falling asleep in his arms. Things seemed to die down after that, like Petunia said no other officers came to the room to ask questions. Ma Bo just seemed to fall off the face of the earth.

Back
Top Bottom