Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

She screamed and slumped forward, drooling again as the hearts in her eyes only grew bigger and she cried out his name.

"That's it Petty, keep screaming for me~!!" He roared, droling onto her back as he pounded away at her.

She was a shaking mess, loving every huff, every snarl, every drop of drool as he used her, screaming as loud as she could as he asked.

He grunted low in her ear, moving to sit up as he started slamming her down into his lap, drooling onto her shoulder as he nipped at her neck.

He slammed her down over and over before he pulled her into a heated kiss, slamming her down one final time before howling into the kiss, unleashing another massive load into her.

She grabbed onto him desperately, like she needed him to keep stable. She was shaking even harder now, panting and mewling.

"J-Just.. breaking..~" he chuckled. He pointed to the tv and pressed play, which unfroze the scene where he broke ribs, in which he delivered several more devastating blows. "This one is for you, Petty..~" he said, and it showed him wind up for a powerful drive right to Felix's head, which sent him, unconscious, flying across the ring.

"Oh no, Jackie, I'm so sorry I missed this~!! You were wonderful~!! Powerful~!! Haah~!! I'm cumming~!!" She gasped and slammed down on him before doubling over and screaming his name as she climaxed harder than before. Jesus, she was a freak if just watching him fight made her cum so quick.

He smirked. "But just look, honey~ All of those punches, every crippling blow was for you~" he growled.

Back
Top Bottom