Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

She pet his chest gently to help soothe him to sleep, watching him as he dozed off easily enough. When he did, her eyes went from bright and happy to dull and soulless. "I'm really sorry, Jackson..." She whispered as she continued to pet him, "I wasn't lying when I said I would do anything for you...even kill...she had to die for what she wanted to do to you..."

She smiled softly and nuzzled into his chest, "I would kill anyone you asked if you wanted...~" She whispered, "Even myself...~❤"

"I love you so much...~" She said softly.
It didn't feel like long after he had passed out that he woke up to a wet dream. A really real wet dream. Wait a minute, he wasn't dreaming; his body actually was tingling. He could hear moaning and grunting as something hot and wet worked his aching rocket. Tiny fingers worked his knot as well. When he looked, he noticed that it was Petunia, and she was shaking hard as she sucked him off like she was starved.

He arches and moans lowly, the sleep fading from his eyes. "F-Fuck, g-good morning, Petty..~!" He moaned. He arched harder and cried out as she kept working his knot.

She stopped and pulled up, "Gosh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you!" She gasped. It was four in the morning. The pay-per-view was on of his match; right when he knew he had broken Felix's nose. "I wanted to see how the match went and you were so powerful, I just..." She looked embarrassed, timid even, like an ashamed child caught trying to take the last cookie.

She looked ecstatic before going back to choking him down quickly, her grunts and moans of bliss louder now.

How long had she been working him before he woke up? Was she just going to sit there all night and suck him off in his sleep? God, that was hot.

He was drooling already, huffing and puffing. "P-Petty, did you see where I broke his ribs..~?"

She stopped suddenly before looking up at him, "You...You broke...?" She about came right there, moving to grab the remote and fast forward until she found that specific part.

There he was, perfect form, lifting the fox off the ground with an uppercut straight to the ribs. Jackson smirked. "Turns out I brokr three ribs and cracked his sternum with that one."

She suddenly went rigid, her breathing uneven. She just climaxed right there on the spot, drool dripping from her lips.

She could see blood dripping from Felix's mouth, he looked broken at this frame. The cocky fox reduced to a wimpering child at the hands of her husband. "You alright there, Petty..~?"

"God damn, baby.. you came when I showed you, didn't you..~?" He asked as he moved her onto her back, rubbing his shaft against her dripping folds.

She melted immediately, "Y-Yes, honey...~! Evey time I watch one of your matches, it takes all of me not to take you right there in the ring...~!"

Back
Top Bottom