Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

That must be it. He shook his head, he couldn't eat after what he'd seen. "Can I help you clean this up so we can go back to the room..? I don't wanna eat.."

"No, no, no, you stay put, I'll clean it...!" She seemed really adamant about it, getting up and dragging Ma Bo's body to the bathroom. He could smell chemicals, heavy acidic stuff, before she started cleaning the blood with ammonia. She was humming, like doing a simple chore, taking precise care not to leave anything unclean. She used a few sheets of tissue to cover the keyboard of the computer as she typed quickly before she took that and flushed it with her elbow. She checked and made sure she didn't miss anything before taking Jackson's hand and leaving quickly, "So how was the match?" She asked brightly, as if nothing happened.

"Uh.. another title.. kid's in the hospital.." he said. He was deeply shaken by this whole thing, all of this a very unpleasant experience.

"You're so good to me, honey..." She smiled, "You didn't kill him like I asked but you still put him out for a while~"

"Yeah uh.. yeah.." he said. He walked quickly back to the hotel and moved to sit on the bed. "The match is on pay per view if you wanna watch it since you.. y'know.. kinds missed it.." he said.

"I'll watch it later...are you ok, honey? You look sick..." She frowned and moved to rub his shoulders.

"Thank you so much.." he said as he kissed her hand gently. He sighed and went to the mini bar, grabbed a couple small bottles of liquor and downed them easily.

She frowned softly, "Please don't drink your troubles away, honey...that's how alcoholism starts..."

She made a noise and perked up, "How about a bubble bath with me? We could cuddle and just relax...!"

"Sure.." he said. The tub was large enough to comfortably fit both of them. He moved to heat up the water for them.

She hummed as she filled the water with her favorite bubble bath she had packed - knowing she would need a means to unwind after dealing with Ma Bo - and stripping out of her clothes and smiling softly.

She climbed in between his legs and rested against his chest, humming a nameless tune as she wet his fur slowly. "I love you, Jackson...always and forever..." She told him softly.

"You don't think less of me do you?" She looked up at him, almost scared, "Because of what you saw? You don't think I'm a monster?"

She held onto him and tried not to cry, "I'm so glad...I was so scared that you would hate me...I don't know what I would do if I lost you...!"

He smiled and held her close. The two of them relaxed in the bath for hours. Soon enough, he drained the bath and dried off before moving to the bed with her.

Back
Top Bottom