Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

"Fuck honey, I love it when you get like this." He snarls as he starts pushing into her, melting immediately as he stuffed her with his thick cock.

She was so wet, so hot and so tight. She was already screaming, her body shaking in his grasp, "Thank you, honey~! I promise I'm only like this for you~!"

He huffs and slams into her suddenly, grinding against her when he bumped the knot against her clit. "F-Fuck yes thank you, baby~!" He cried as he reared back and slammed again and again.

He drops his head and pants hard. "F-Fuck, Petty..~" he growled. He moves a bit to make it easier for her to watch if she so desired.

She held her cheeks, hearts in her eyes as she watched his expressions, "You're so perfect, Jackson~ so absolutely perfect~ you're handsome and strong and smart and I love you~!!"

He moved to make it even easier for her to watch his cock be devoured by her, biting back loud howls of bliss.

"F-Fuck I love you too, Petty~!!" He howled, slamming roughly into her. He was losing his mind.

"I wanna get you a toy for your knot since it doesn't fit~! Haaah~! That way you aren't suffering so much~!"

She gasped and went rigid, grasping at him desperately as she suddenly climaxed hard. Guess she liked that idea.

He moans louder and bucks faster. "H-How many times you'll be able to push me over the edge..~!" He howled softly.

"Y-You must be aching~!! You were already really close when I was sucking you off~!! M-My poor honey~!!" She whined.

"I-I can't take it, Petty~!! I-I wanna fill you over and over, use you til I'm spent~!!" He cried as he slammed into her spot, his fat knot being pressed against her swollen clit over and over.

She arched and screamed, not caring who heard her, reaching to rub his not to help him along, "My poor honey~!! My poor poor honey~!"

He howled loudly and bucked faster and more desperately. "Sh-Shit shit it's so good~!!" He howled, every muscle twitching in pleasure.

Her tongue hung out as she watched, loving each thrust with all her heart, "K-Keep going, honey, keep going~!!"

He bucks and slams before suddenly letting loose a massive load deep inside her, howling her name at the top of his lungs. He didn't care anymore, he wanted people to hear him.

Back
Top Bottom