Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

"F-Fuck Petty, I can't take it, I-I love it so much~!!" He cried, his tail going a mile a minute.

She was shaking harder now, her panties soaked straight through; he could smell it, it made his mouth water.

He was getting so close, he always did when she got like this. "Sh-Shit, it feels so fucking good..~!" He panted, reaching to hold her hand gently.

He smirked darkly. "Yeah~? Baby have I told you how much I love how freaky you can get~?" He asked, gently lacing his fingers with hers.

She covered her mouth, embarrassed by her own moans now, squeezing his hand, "Don't talk like that...~! You brute...~!"

He smirks and kisses her hand gently. "But you love it when I talk like this~ Or tell you how much I love you~" he purrs.

She looked at him through half-lidded eyes, hearts in her eyes as her breathing grew heavy, "I want to ride you."

She moved over him and slid down on his cock way too easily, she slipped over each inch until his knot stopped her. She was so mind numbingly tight, sensitive from her two climaxes. He filled her full and then some, making her dizzy as she just sat there. "O-Oh my God~!!"

He tosses his head back and howls, wrapping his hands around her waist and slamming her down again and again, his tongue hanging out as he just watched her body swallow every inch of him.

She screamed over and over, loving his girth and his strength, "Yes, yes~!! Use me, honey, I love it~!!"

He howls and forces her down, grinding her gently against his knot before he continued. His knot was hot and swollen, and hard as it ground firmly against her swollen clit.

She trembled and shook hard in his grasp, screaming and crying out, chanting over and over how much she loved him.

She gripped his wrists and screamed his name over and over as she climaxed hard and heavily, her juices gushing from her.

Back
Top Bottom