Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

He arches hard and howls behind his hand, his juices flowing heavily from his tip, his knot throbbing in her hand.

She blushed and swooned, "It's because you're so godlike, I can't control myself...~! You're too much for me, I love it~!"

She stopped and frowned, was she not doing good enough? Was she boring him? "But your knot..." She muttered.

She gasped softly, hearts in her eyes. He was way too good to her, she didn't deserve him. "I'm more than satisfied, I promise! I want you to cum now, honey, you deserve it more than I do!"

She nodded and went back to stroking his knot, "You deserve it, you've been way more stressed than me...!"

She stopped only for a moment to climb off him and start sucking him off, keeping his knot stimulated as she worked him.

He muffles his howls and reaches around for anything to grab onto. "Sh-Shit, it feels so good..~!!"

She melted and only moved faster, drooling heavily. Yes, darling, cum right now, nice and hard, she thought.

He arched hard and tossed his head back as he bit back a loud howl, flooding her mouth with his thick seed.

Back
Top Bottom