Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

He grips her hips tightly and starts devouring her, growling lowly andmoaning into her as he lapped up her sweet juices. He loved when she got demanding, it got him riled up pretty easily.

She melted, her head falling back as she gripped his wrists to keep stable, "Aaahhh~!! G-Good boy, honey, such a good boy~!!"

He moans lowly into her and inhales deeply, already throbbing and stone solid. He lapped quickly at her clit, eyes closed gently as he keeps working her.

"O-Oh my God, honey~!" She cried. She was glad they were the only ones there. She looked down to watch him, growing wetter and wetter every passing second. "D-Do you love eating your mint bunny, Jackson~?"

He looks up and locks eyes with her as he begins working her as fast as he could. A resounding yes.

He shook his head and pressed himself more firmly into her core. He ached furiously, but he wanted to savor this.

She cried out, almost vibrating but tried to keep from shaking too much while she was on top of him like that, "You're so good to me, honey~!"

He moans lowly and growls into her, moving to hold her hand tightly, knowing how much she would love that.

Fuck, he wasn't sure how long he could hold out, his knot throbbing hard. He worked her faster and faster, making sure to pay close attention to her clit.

She doubled over and hugged his head as she clenched her jaw to keep from screaming as she climaxed hard and heavily, body shaking in his grasp.

He continues lapping her clean, before suddenly pulling back and panting softly. "F-Fuck." He growled.

She panted and trembled before moving and teasing his throbbing cock with her drenched heat, "Can you beg for me, honey~?"

"F-Fuck Petty, don't make me beg..~" he said, his cock throbbing hard against her drenched heat.

"But I love hearing my big strong husband beg for me to ride him~ I beg for you all the time, it's only fair~" She purred.

He groans softly, his knot throbbing hard. He pants hard. "P-Petty please, I need it so badly, I-I'm aching so badly..~!" His face was flushed, but he continued. "P-Please I've been good, I ate you out so nicely, end my ache petty, please..~!"

She drooled and pushed his thick cock into her unbelievably tight pussy. She arched and cried out with each inch that slid into her before she stopped above the knot. She was vibrating, her tongue sticking out as she sat still.

He gasps and grips her hips tight. "F-Fuck, fuck fuck fuck~!! J-Jesus, did you get tighter~?!" His cock throbbed hard inside her, she could feel it.

"I-I'll never tell~" She moaned before she started bouncing on him, crying out as she moved as fast as she could.

He clamps a hand down over his mouth to muffle a howl, his cock almost harder and hotter than she ever remembered.

She moaned loudly and slammed down on him, "Are you watching my pussy swallow you whole, honey~? I know you love watching~ that alone nearly makes you bust~"

He huffs and grunts as he leans his head up to watch, drooling already. His cock throbbed and his knot did as well, eyes fixed on his shaft.

Back
Top Bottom