Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

After that, things were busy. When Jackson wasn't stuck tutoring, he was busy training for some match Petunia had mentioned about being organized. When she was actually being his agent, she was a completely different woman. Instead of being absolutely head over heels and damn near psychotic, she was focused and stone cold. She was very blunt and forward and got things done quickly. It was like a switch when she was working and when she wasn't.

Jackson was different, cold, calculating, merciless. Countless rounds against challengers before his big fight, and he toppled each one.

Petunia was watching an interview of the new blood that had called Jackson. Some toothpick little fox fresh out of college and ready for the lime light. "Do you really think you can beat Hayes?" "I know I can. He may be big, but he's old-" Petunia clenched her jaw and snarled lowly; how dare this little shit insult Jackson like that. "-there's no way he can take me on and last long." "How dare you." She muttered under her breath, "How dare you talk about Jackson like that."

Jackson's interview was just as good, with Jackson calling the newcomer a toothpick and an inexperienced little punk.

She didn't miss any interview, she wanted as much information as she could get. And when she saw Mitchell's manager, she nearly lost her mind. Ma Bo, a Siamese cat who had butt heads with Petunia over clients for a long ass time, was this kid's manager? "That slimey no good SLUT!!" She screamed, flying into such a fury that she threw anything she could get her hands on across the room, effectively destroying her office.

Jackson was training. He had speed on his side, but he also had a secret weapon. He had a surprisingly powerful right hook, and he'd been working on it in secret.

The door to his training area was thrown open and Petunia stood there fuming, "When we get out to New York for the fight, you better get in there and turn that punk kid into mush." She seethed.

"That disgusting floozy, Ma Bo, is his manager! You get in that ring and pummel him or so help me God, Jackson, I won't give you head for months." She hissed.

She was inconsolable at this point. Ma Bo was someone she could never 'relax' about. Anytime she saw that cat or heard her name, it was all Jackson could do to keep Petunia from destroying everything.

She melted, hearts in her eyes, "Would you kill him for me, my darling...~? Snuff him out like the sputtering ember he is...~?"

Oh, he could smell her. How absolutely mad for him she was. How desperately she needed him. "I love you so much, Jackson~~"

She pushed her skirt up and pushed off her panties before tugging his shorts and boxers down, "I want you so bad, Jackson. I want you to stuff me full of this monster rocket~"

"You're gonna have to rile me up a little more then, honey, I hope that's okay~" he said, moving to untie his gloves with his teeth.

She scowled and waited for him to finish pulling his gloves off before she pushed him back and climbed up, grinding her dripping pussy against his snout; practically drowning him in her scent, "Eating me out gets you hard, so get to snacking." It was rare for her to be so demanding but it didn't mean he didn't like it.

Back
Top Bottom