Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

"F-Fuck baby, you're moaning so loudly, I'm not even inside you~" he panted before he suddenly started pushing into her.

He howls and slams into her, the knot bumping hard against her folds. "F-Fuck, then how's this~?!"

He grips her waist tight and begins using her as a toy, slamming right into her spot, snarling and howling like an animal.

She was drooling, screaming over and over, loving each thrust he gave. He was such an animal, she loved it.

He rumbled and ran his tongue up to her breasts and growled lowly. "Fuuuck I love you so much, Petty~" he moamed in her ear.

"F-Fuck I love you so much, you're my everything..~" he moaned as he slammed into her spot over and over, drooling onto her chest.

"But Petunia, I can't help it, I love you so much..~" he snarled as he pulled her into a loving, passionate kiss.

She clawed at his back as she screamed into the kiss, climaxing hard and heavily to the point her juices coated even his knot.

He moved and laced his fingers with hers, moving slowly suddenly. He wanted to see how wild this would drive her, slow, tender movements.

She was a drooling shaking mess, her eyes unfocused, "N-No, don't, I'll cum again, I'm already really sensitive...~!!"

"Petunia, I'm going as slow as I can..~" he growled. He groped her and moaned softly. He was throbbing so hard, but he wanted to see how it would work.

He smirked and wrapped an arm around her waist as he ground into her and pulled her into a slow kiss, still tightly holding her hand.

Back
Top Bottom