Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

It was entrancing almost, watching her pussy take his massive cock like that. She was gushing over and over, coating him heavily.

He pants and watches intently, biting his lip. He was throbbing so hard, loving the sight of her gushing and coating his knot. God what had she done to him?

"Tell me you love me~" She moaned weakly, bouncing and grinding as if stopping would mean death, "Tell me I'm your one and only~"

"F-Fuck I love you so much, Petty~! Y-You're my one and only, the only girl for me~!!" He howled, grinding against her clit as he kept watching.

"F-Fuck, I would do anything for you~!! Anything~!!" He cried, watching his swollen cock stretch her out.

She was getting closer and closer with each word, "I love you more than anything, Jackson~ more than life itself~ I would do anything for you~ anything in the world~ you're my everything and more~!"

"I have never loved anyone more than I love you~" She moved against his chest so she could work her hips at a speed only she could manage. She was drooling, eyes unfocused like she had too much to drink, "The moment I saw you, I knew we were meant to be together~ no one will ever come between us~ I've gladly given all that I am to you, all that I have is yours~ my body, my heart, my soul, you could use them as toys and I would still love you endlessly~❤"

He tossed his head back and smacks her ass, biting back another howl. "Sh-Shit, fuck, it's so good~!!"

She gasped and started shaking hard, "Tell me we'll be together forever~" She moaned. She was so close.

He slams her down over and over, panting hard. Shit, she felt too good, but why wasn't he close?

"C-Cumming~!!" She gasped before screaming his name, her walls squeezing hard around him as her juices gushed over his cock and knot.

He huffs and pants as he grips her hips and starts ruthelessly slamming into her, drooling and lulling his head back.

He bit back howls as he slammed her down over and over, desperate to get closer. He couldn't take it, he felt like he was going to burst, but he wasn't close enough.

She pushed herself up and smiled, "Your knot is being greedy again, it's ok~ here, let Petty help~" She said before she started stroking his knot slowly.

He moans louder and arches hard. "F-Fuck I don't know why my knot is so sensitive~!!" He howled.

"Cuz I'm much too small for this big boy and it upsets him~ that's all~ he's just sad he doesn't get to join in on the fun~"

Back
Top Bottom