Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Learn something about the person below you

Started like all kids… then I discovered the more geeky and more organized books and games, and then I got the internet and somehow found a RP place… Changed my life ;)

Passing it on.

I have several actually. One is "Agency defines good and evil."

What kink do you enjoy here that you are embarrassed to try IRL?

I am virtually immune to embarrassment over my tantric proclivities by this point, but if pressed it's probably lactation, if only because my mind is a tangled and snarling mess that leaves me unsure if I'm into that in a healthy way.

What's something that you refuse to regret even though, rationally, you should?

Turning down the offer to develop a gacha game that was coming out, didn't take the chance.

What's one thing you think would turn people off about you, but you found out that some people would like?

Probably my moments of talking about stupid stuff or ranting about something and second my look. Turned off a lot of girls, but at least three girls liked me so yeah.

Are your political views more left or right and why do you think so? No answer is bad ;) at least for me

Usually left, occasionally right, once in a while in a third direction (I have anarchical tendencies). Depends on the issue and, more often than not, who I am talking to.

What's your favorite holiday and why?

Halloween because I always loved playing with the makeup kits and fake blood that they had in the stores. That and all the horror movies that are always on tv that time of year.

If you could only have one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

Go with Flow from Queens of the Stone Age, it describes perfectly my past love life and my thoughts. And I love that beat too.

Have you ever cheat your partner or thinking of cheating him/her? Or did your partner ever cheat on you? And your thoughts about it.

Nope, never did or even thought about it. I'm faithful, but not against the idea of a threesome ;)

Have you ever thought about murdering someone?

My favorite zodiac animal is the dragon, because it doesn't exist in real life and signals a new cycle.

What do you think your favorite drink of choice says about you?

As a primary consumer of water, I'm pretty unusual and kinda bland. But I'm also quite sober, and that works out a heck of a lot.

My taste for milkshakes and the like doesn't count, right? >.>

What's your biggest bone when looking at other houses or living spaces? Like, what just irritates you on sight more often than not if a place has it?

Yes. I actually failed my art class because I felt like I was being restricted too much on what I could and could not do. So I just slept through it.

What do you do when you are feeling really angry and it almost always does the trick?

Back
Top Bottom