Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Learn something about the person below you

I would say that my personality is very introverted unless you get to know me. In forums like these it’s also easier for me to speak eloquently since I can put more thought into replies and I can speak candidly since no one knows my real name here. Therefore I can be more open and roleplaying allows me to be other people and try on different social roles, if that makes any sense.

What TV show are you binging while stuck inside?

Brooklyn nine nine and stargate. From SG1 to Universe.

If you could live anywhere else in the world and have any job (excluding do-nothing jobs that pay millions like the CEO of a major company) where would you go and what would you do?

Id be a best selling author. I would lock my doors, hide in my house, and just write all the damn time, Like Melvin (Jack Nicholson) from "As Good As It Gets"

I would not buy an expensive assed supercar or anything like that, though I would buy a huge metal building, outfit half of it as a house, and the other half as a machine shop, then rebuild the vehicles I have.

I like this question so much that im passing it to the next person. What job would you have, where would you go, what would you do?

Back
Top Bottom