Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Learn something about the person below you

Hmm, tough one, playing video games and writing are big hobbies of mine but I also like to craft things in my spare time, primarily with wood.

Favourite supernatural creature to play as or against in a roleplay?

The best tabletop roleplay game that I have played so far was (still is since our campaign isn't over yet) Arcadia Quest!

What is your favorite book/movie series that has three or more books/movies?

Star Wars by far. I saw Episode IV when I was five and have been an avid fan of the movies, books, toys and video games since. Super excited to pick up Fallen Order next week.

When did you first realize your sexual orientation?

(Apologies if the language below comes off as cis-normative.)

I figured out I was interested in men at some point shortly after I hit puberty. I read a lot of fanfic (and wrote a little), quite a bit of it explicit, and the content with male genitalia was far more interesting than the content with female genitalia. At some later point I expanded my reading/writing horizons, and convinced myself for a while that I was bi/pan. That turned out to be incorrect, as I learned in college via more direct, live-action experimentation.

Skip to the better part of a decade later and I'm pretty sure I'm heterosexual, demi-romantic, and generally indiscriminatory about the gender when the action is above-the-waist.

So, no clean answer there. Sorry!

Because I'm shamelessly looking for new options to add to my collection: favorite "complicated" board game?

That would be Arcadia Quest for me, it's a little complicated first when you're a new player, but it becomes fun very fast once you've played a round or two.

Who is your favorite band/singer of each genre?

Gonna have to go with basic 3 genre.
Rock: Adam Gontier from Three Days Grave
Rap: Tech N9ne

What sorts of activities do you do to get your day on the right track?

Listening to music brings me a lot of peace. And so do edibles.

Whatโ€™s your favorite song that youโ€™ve listened to in the past month? Bonus Internet points if you can name where you first heard it.

I just wound up staying up and playing chess with my pretentious friend after lecturing my family about jazz for hours.

What genre of music do you like most?

My favorite genre of music is R&B.

What's your all-time favorite movie?

My all time favourite movie is Bigil. It's from Kollywood.

Have you ever had a band phase?

No, I never learned how to play an instrument nor to sing propperly (music class in school dosn't count).

What would you do after waking up on a spaceship that crashed on a planet with different life forms than Earth?

Probably suffocate due to the lack of oxygen, but if there is oxygen, then I'd probably start madly searching for anything friendly and fuzzy enough for me to pet.

EDIT: >.< forgot to ask a question. What do you think about the droid attack on the wookies?

Droid attack on the wookies. I have actually never seen a single Star Wars movie. So I really don't have an opinion on it.

Keeping with the movie theme, what is a movie you have always wanted to see but haven't?

Ninja Turtles vs Toxic Crusader

What video game do you want to be made into a movie?

Fran Bow could be an interesting movie, but only when they use the right cgi and don't skimp on the budget.

Which book would you like to see turned into a movie?

I think that Brandon Sanderson's mistborn series has a lot of potential.

Who is your favorite batman villain and why?

I loved the first book in the Mistborn series!

Harley Quinn because sheโ€™s very sympathetic and her and Poison Ivy are so cute together.

Whatโ€™s the worst video game youโ€™ve played in the past year?

Borderlands 2. I really don't play many bad games, probably because I don't play a lot of games in general. I still had some fun with it, but it feels older than it should.

What kind of shoes did you wear last?

I'd never really thought of roleplaying as something I could get into. D&D was for nerds and outcasts, and I was definitely still in the closet about being one. I started playing World of Warcraft when it came out with a couple friends. They kind of petered out on the game, and I didn't know anyone else. On a whim, I made a character on roleplaying server and joined an RP guild. The guild leader was creepy and way to intense, so I abandoned that character and made a different one on the same server, joined a different RP guild. Met some awesome people and enjoyed roleplaying my feisty little dwarf rogue. (I even did some lewd roleplaying with a quasi-MMO-boyfriend. Don't tell anyone!)

How do you define your personality?

Back
Top Bottom