Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Learn something about the person below you

< Sir Issac, we must frequent the same clothier. lol >

The most was several hundred, well worth every penny! (come on, the rewards were out of this world. LOL)

How did you select the avatar that you did?

I listen to a little bit of everything. Jazz, Blues, Rock, Metal. About the only thing I can't stand to listen to is country music and pop music. Nothing wrong with those who enjoy it, I just don't

What is one author you absolutely love the works pf?

Ooh! Nnedi Okorafor. If you haven't read her, try 'Akata Witch'

What would you choose to do if given paid days off for a week?

It could range from going on a little trip to staying at home, experimenting with cooking and watching TV shows and movies.

Q: Do you like to collect things? If yes, then what do you collect?

Tabs from soda cans and bottle tops from alcoholic bottles.

What are you afraid of more over the other, heights or deep water? Have to pick one

As weird as it sounds, deep water. I know that I’d be able to get down from a height, perhaps even jump if I had to... but deep water scares the hell outta me. I’ve never been a good swimmer, and I can’t tread water for anything.

What are you binge-watching currently, if anything?

Ha, funny that you mention that. A series called 'Penny Dreadful'. It was brought up in passing while discussing an RP and I'm almost done with it sadly.

Have you ever tried to lick to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? Like, actually counted and either failed or succeeded

Failed! The urge to crunch outweighed the outcome. LOL

What I do you think is your biggest achievement to date? Could be as silly as singing karaoke or running a marathon.

In a older roleplay forum, someone drew my character in a comic they were making. I've always loved it and it is high on my list even if it is small.

What is your favorite song currently?

Pretty cool, Leon, how many people can say they've had that experience?

Brian Fallon 'Forget Me Not.' OMG, it has me dancing, lol. It was recommended by someone I'm crushing on.

Do you have many crushes right now?

At the moment 2. One being a PhD candidate in one of my classes and the other being a the librarian of my department's library. Both of them slightly older than me (2-5) years I am assuming. Both having different things I find attractive and both are too intimidating for me to even say hello XD

I kept borrowing a book to get up close to the librarian and when I returned it late, she went on to call me 'kiddo'. I swear I look like I am in my late twenties. :p

Q: What was the last movie you watched?

LOL, so I take it you're not in your late twenties? Too serious crushes you need to maybe show a little more interest. But hey, who am I to give advice?

Last movie I watched was 'Shape of Water.'

Where would you like to travel to (and why) if money was not an issue?

Either Iceland or New Zealand. I love going to remote countries with beautiful nature and no heavy traffic.

Whats your favorite season of the year?

Autumn. It is cold enough for fancy hoodies and jackets and hot water but not too cold. The slight sunshine also makes it perfect.

Q: What is your favorite dessert?

Sheesh. I totally read that as β€˜desert’ not β€˜dessert’. You were going to have a completely different answer!

Dessert. That’s a hard one to pick, because I have favorites from different places. Where I work, I love our tiramisu. At a little English pub, it’s their banoffee pie.

Passing it on!

Small fresh fruit tart (to go with cup of espresso)

If someone was making you breakfast, what would you want?

Scrambled eggs, bacon fresh out of the pan, a fruit smoothie or mixed juice and toast.

If you had the money, where would you like to build your own house?

New York City, a loft near Central Park and The Met.

If you could change anything physically about yourself, what would it be? (no, you can't add wings)

Hmm. I dunno if this would count or not, but I’d get rid of my type 1 diabetes.

The Apocalypse, whatever it might be, has come. What’s the first thing you would do?

Pack everything I might need for my survival plan, then start wandering and never stay in the same place for too long.

You got bitten by a zombie, but there is a cure. You can survive by killing a newborn baby. What will you do, try to cure yourself or ask your friends to shoot you in the head once you become a zombie?

Oooh this is a tough one! I think I wouldn't have it in me to go ahead with the even if I try, in the end I'll end up asking my friends to shoot me in the head once I turn.

Passing it on!

Agree, shoot me in the head.

If you found the job of your dreams but the person you loved couldn't go, would you leave or stay?

Back
Top Bottom