Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf Pack Experiment (MysteriousD & DaddysLittleSkank)

"That's good to hear," Red as he looked over at his mate. She was dedinitely strange and not like the others, but he recognized and loved her as his

"The pups are moving a bit," Red noted as he caught a glimpse of her tummy. He pressed back so he could cuddle back with his mate.

“They haven’t been moving much lately,” Lily stated, “I think they know their dad is here.” Lily left out the part that she was extremely uncomfortable being as big as she was and having them moving.

"Hopefully you can give birth to them and then we can raise them," Red told her as he went to lick her. He wondered how the pups would look like.

“Are you going to come visit me everyday just in case they come?” Lily asked Red. She had a feeling that even with daily visits that Red would show up one day and she’d be nursing the puppies.

"I will stay here by your side no matter what," Red told Lily with a loving look on his muzzle before licking her once more.

“Well there will be times when I have to leave.” Lily explained. “That man has been examing me everyday. I think he wants me to have healthy babies.”

"That makes sense, but I will still be around as much as I can. You are my mate after all," Red said with determination. "I wonder how the babies will be like," he added.

“They could still have be a mixture of our fur colors.” Lily stated. There were four of them and they could very well be blonde like Lily or ginger like Red or a mixture of the two.

"Yes that is true, but I first thought they would have your grabbing paws and walk on the hindlegs like you can," Red said, recalling how he thought his and Lily's cubs would look like.

"You are different, but that makes you you and I love you," Red said as he leaned in to comfort Lily. She may have been very different from them, but she was one of theirs, no matter what anyone else said.

Red just whimpered a bit as he went to snuggle her as best he could. "Do you feel like you do not belong in the pack?" he asked her with concern.

“No, it’s not that.” Lily said with a sigh. “I know they accepted me, I just feel out of place at times like I’m not meant to live like this.”

Red licked Lily, not sure what else to say or do. "And who decides how are to live?" he asked her. "I do not know the circumstances of how you are here, but you re here and alive if we are together. What else matters?" he asked.

Lily smiled and snuggled against Red. “You are the best, you know that right?” No matter what she was going through, Lily knew she could always depend on Red.

"You are the best, my mate," Red told her, happy to see her happy, and he responded by licking Red affectionately. "We are bounded by the blessing of the First Alpha," he said to her.

"The First Alpha watches overall all of wolfkin of the All-Pack. Our pups will indeed be blessed and under his protection," Red told Lily with a smile.

“You always know how to calm me down.” Lily said. She looked at the sun, saying, “it’s getting late you should head back.”

Even before Lily had finished speaking, a long pole came of a wall with a large loop on it. The loop went around Lily’s neck and tightened in order to keep her in place but was loose enough for her to breathe.

Red winced at seeing Lily be snagged around and growled at wheever the man was. He looked very cautious at was going on, yet also prepared.

Back
Top Bottom