Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf Pack Experiment (MysteriousD & DaddysLittleSkank)

Lily kept licking the puppy seemingly ignoring Red until the puppy started crying. She then moved the puppy so she could nurse before relaxing with a sigh. “I was trying to get her to breathe.” She said. “If they cry it means they’re breathing.”

Red nodded, seeing his children begin sucking on their mother. “You truly are a beloved bitch,” he told her lovingly

Lily laid her head back down to get some more rest before the third puppy arrived. The miracle of life was amazing and all but she was tired.

Red assisted in making sure at the third puppy, who was another boy. Unlike his siblings, he quickly cried, showing he was alive and well, a fair bot energetic.

This puppy was a bright orange showing it was a mixture of both parents’ coloring. By then the first puppy had filled his belly allowing this new one to latch.

Not even a minute after the third puppy appeared, the fourth and final one came out. Another boy who seemed to be identical to the third. As soon as Lily picked him up in her mouth he cried, regardless she cleaned him off before allowing him to take the spot left open after his sister had finished nursing.

The third puppy went to the open breast of his mother and then when the youngest son came out. He went over to the other breast.

"Our four pups," Red said with happy tears on his face as he licked them all.

“You are indeed goin to be a perfect mother,” Red tells her with a smile on his face as he licks her face

“I don’t know how I’ll feed them.” Lily said. “It’s not like I can nurse them all at the same time.” Sure Lily was worried about that but as it wasn’t an immediate issue, she wasn’t too concerned about it.

“Maybe one of the other she-wolves can help us out with the nursing,” Red suggested as he saw the two cubs sleeping on their mother while the other two were sucking on her breasts.

"We are, but we will be the best," Red as he laid next to Lily and saw the pups go and snuggle up to their mother. Ever if she was not like them, they saw her as their mom and wanted to be with her, the youngest still suckling on her breasts.

"I am unsure. Usually, the elder helps with that," Red said as he began thinking and looking over the cubs.

"Perhaps when you are more well," Red suggested to her as he was around her protectively while seeing the cubs take turns sucking on Lily's breasts. He noted they were smarter than normal cubs.

"I would guess like normal cubs, but they do seem to be smarter than normal cubs and perhaps a bit bigger," Red noted as he nuzzled his mate in pride of the family they have,

"i am excited and proud and will do anything to protect our pups," Red responded as he licked Lily before he went to lick his cubs.

Lily watched Red for some time before closing her eyes and falling asleep. She knew she wouldn’t be getting much sleep for the next few months so she needed to get used to sleeping as much as possible.

Red meanwhile was looking over the young's while curling up against her. He was licking her affectionately.

Red would wake up before Lily, having been curled near his pups with her and he began licking Lily to wake her up.

Back
Top Bottom