Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf Pack Experiment (MysteriousD & DaddysLittleSkank)

Red nodded before he nuzled up to Lily and licked his mate, letting her know he was here. "Our pups will come and they shall be glorious," he growled at her lovingly

“I know.” Lily said cuddling against him too. “It’s just waiting is hard.” She was mentally prepping herself for hours of unimaginable pain.

"I know. And I will bere here for you," Red told her though he cannot help but wonder if the strange man will come.

Joshua was watching the screens intently wanting to be sure Lily was okay.

Lily clenched her teeth and grunted when she had another contraction.

Red stood by her side, making sure she was okay along with making sure the puppies will come out all right. "You can do this. You are strong," he told her.

“Can we not talk about him right now?” Lily asked. She felt another contraction and pushed for the first time. “They are definitely coming.”

"All right," Red said before he was on the edge waiting for the puppies to come, being at her side in preparation.

After a couple of pushes, Lily lifted her leg revealing a tiny head poking out which was followed by the rest of the puppy after another push.

The puppy was the same color of Lily’s hair and looked like a normal puppy.

"Incredible," Red said in awe as he was looking at the first of their pups. He grabbed him gently so Lily could look at him. The first was a young boy.

Last edited:
Lily smiled at her new son before she began licking him clean.

The newborn feeling his mother’s tongue cleaning him also has also encourage him to start breathing and he began making small crying noices.

Red looked over to his son and began helping Lily clean him up. "I think our son is hungry," he told to her softly before he nuzzled her.

The baby wolf went over to his mom's chest and began to eagerly drink from her breast milk.

"How ar eyou feeling?" Red asked Lily while their firstborn was feeding.

"You are strong. Keep going when ready," Red told her while their son suckled hungrily on his mother's breast. "Should we name our firstborn now or wait for the rest of the cubs?" he asked her,

Lily remained quiet for a few minutes before lifting her leg again and saying, “the second one is coming.” After a few pushes the second puppy appeared and was pushed out. It was a girl and she looked just like Red. Lily bent her body so she could pick the puppy up in her mouth before lying back down and licking her daughter clean.

Red went back to being alert before he saw the second puppy come out. His daughter. She looked like him, his red coat. He watched Lily lick her clean while her son went back to suckle on his mom.

“How are you feeling?” Red asked her. “I reckon our daughter will wish to feed now,” he said with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom