Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf Pack Experiment (MysteriousD & DaddysLittleSkank)

Once Red was inside, the door closed and the restraint around Lily’s neck came off. “I’m fine.” She said as she cuddled closer to Red.

Red was happy he got to be close to Lily again, nuzzling and licking her. “You okay?” he asked her.

“I’m better now that I’m with you.” Lily said.

Joshua’s reasons for putting the two together were simple, he was hoping the separation and subsequent reunion would get hormones flowing and the two would fuck despite Lily being so heavily pregnant.

“I missed you being around, my mate,” Red said as he began licking her and kissing her, savoring her scene, her taste and everything about her.

“And I missed being around you.” Lily said as she could feel her pussy getting wet. It had been so long since they had last done it and Lily’s hormones were driving her crazy.

Red took a deep sniff and he felt his hormones kicking in. "Does my mate desire for me to remind her that she is a wolf and a proud bitch?" Red told her lovingly as he rubbed his hardening shaft against her

“Yes please.” Lily said with a smirk. She quickly turned around exposing her wet pussy to Red. “Just be careful not to hurt the puppies.”

Red licked his lips and he navigated his shaft against Lily's wet desperate pussy. He growled and barked in pleasure as he goes inside of her. He begins moving slowly, licking Lily's face as he begins rutting his mate.

“Yes!” Lily moaned feeling Red inside her. She had needed this, to feel her mate slamming into her as they both enjoyed one another.

"You are a bitch, you are my bitch and you will be proud in having your cubs suckle from your breasts, my mate," Red barked and growled lovingly in her ear as he was being slow in slaming into his pale furless mate.

Red kept licking Lily in love and affection as he began going a bit faster, savoring how wonderful she felt. "Does my bitch relish in the thought of having her pups suckle from her?" he asked her lovingly.

Last edited:
“More than you know.” Lily moaned. She could feel her climax quickly approaching so she began rocking back and forth to increase both of their pleasure.

Red responded by going even faster and harder, his knot slamming into her entrance, while he growling and howling in pleasure. " I love you ,my mate," he growled out lovingly, dripping with primal pleasure and desire.

Red howled alongside Lily's moan as his knot swelled and locked himself inside of her, filling up his mate with his seed. He was growling loving terms of affection at her.

Lily laid down next to Red and fell asleep.

The entire time Joshua was watching (and streaming) their love making. He had noticed Lily’s reaction earlier and noted it as the possible beginnings of labor.

“The puppies are coming.” Lily said getting up on all fours and hobbling into the concrete building where Joshua has provided a makeshift den for her.

"Let me help," Red told Lily as he was helping her go over to where she was going. "I trust you," he adds, liclign her lovingly.

Lily walked into the small room, and laid down in a dog bed with blankets. “There isn’t much you can do right now.” She said. “Once one of them comes out, you can clean them up.”

Back
Top Bottom