Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf Pack Experiment (MysteriousD & DaddysLittleSkank)

Joshua watched the cam feeds on his phone. The fact that the wolves were on the prowl made him nervous but he also knew that he was completely safe in the building. There was no way they could get in and there was no way they would know Lily was inside the building until he put her into the enclosure with outside section.

The wolves were dogmatic and comprehensive in their search for her, with Red being the most determined to do so. They were looking for her. He caught his scent and he looked at the building. His feelings felt that she was there. "The man took her. But how did he get in?" Red barked at his allies as he was thinking as he was heading to the den. Maybe...

Maybe there was a tunnel or something.

Joshua watched the security cameras watching the wolves. They had no way of getting in and he had more important things to worry about. He watched Lily’s stats; she seemed to be doing good, the stats of the four puppies were stable, and the contractions looked to be slowing down.

The wolves began looking through the tunnels to try and something. The entire wolves were all circling around near the area of the building, with Red growling with anger.

Last edited:
Joshua remained calm and continued to treat his daughter.

It would be two weeks before the pack got any sign of Lily even still being alive and it came in the form of her scent. It was late one evening and Joshua had opened the door in Lily’s enclosure allowing her to venture into the sectioned off outside portion. He had moved her to the enclosure after he halted her labor and she’d stayed there inside for the last two weeks. Lily was fed three times a day and given daily medical exams to be sure that the puppies were developing properly and that they’d have a strong chance of survival should Lily’s water break.

She slowly left the building, unsure of her surrounding. Her first order of business was to leave a mark to let the pack know she was alright, if she was forced back inside before she could see them. She trotted over to the side of the fence and lifted her leg in order to relieve herself.

The pack grew increasingly restless and aggrassive over time. Some began trying to find a way into the building while the other were assisting Red in his attempt to dig under the building. He barely slept or ate, driven by a wild determination to get his mate. However, they began getting her smell and he was going to her.

"Lily!" Red howled out

Lily put her leg down and began howling out so Red could find her faster. She knew it’d definitely be a surprise for Red not to see her with their puppies and see her still pregnant.

Red heard his beloved mate's howl and he was running over to her, trying to find her.

"Lily, Lily, are you okay?!" Red shouted and barked at her, trying to desperately make sure that she was all right.

Lily stood on her hand and knees by the metal metals separating her from the wilderness and she continued to howl, letting Red know just where she was.

Red came over to where Lily was and he looked relieved to see her alive and well. "Are you okay?!" he barked at her.

Lily nodded and pressed herself against the fence trying her best to nuzzle up to Red. “I’m fine. I’m uncomfortable but that more the pregnancy than anything.” Her stomach had gotten significantly bigger, as did her breasts.

Red nuzzled back to Lily as he managed to lick her. "How are you feeling? What happened?" Red asked her as the rest of the wolves began making their way to her.

“Exhausted,” Lily replied, “I’m tired from being pregnant, and I haven’t been sleeping well because of my stomach keeps getting in the way and when I finally get comfortable, the puppies start moving.” Lily’s stomach was huge, nearly touching the floor which no doubt was incredibly uncomfortable for her.

“I don’t know what happened. I woke up in a den over there,” she gestured toward the doorway leading into the building, “and I wasn’t getting contractions anymore. There’s a lot of soft material in there for me to nest with and that man feeds me several times a day. I think he’s trying to help.”

Red went over and nuzzled to her, giving licks to Lily and seeing how big she was getting. She was bigger than most wolves were. He wondered if this was because of her being different.

He growled when she mentioned the man, though slightly relaxed when she mentioned he may be trying to help. "I still don't trust him," he noted whle the other wolves managed to arrive,

Lily smiled, happy to be with her mate again, even if there were bars in between them. “Since he’s taken me, he hasn’t done anything that would suggest he has ill intentions. It seems he’s going out of his way to make sure the puppies aren’t born until they’re ready. As much as I dislike it, I think me staying here is the best option for the time being. But I do think you coming here everyday will tell him you’re not gonna let him take me and the puppies away.”

Red nuzzled over to Lily before the rest of the pack came to sniff at her and was checking up on her. "Of course. I will stick by you no matter what, my mate," Red told his mate. She was like him; beautiful and uniquely looking. "How are you feeling with the pups in you?" he asked her.

“Tired, I want this pregnancy to be over but I also don’t want them to come early.” Lily stated. “I’ve been doing a lot of lying down just because my back hurts so much!”

Red came to lick Lily once more and trying to nuzzle her. "We are all here to support you, my mate," Red told her. "Are you hungry? Should we bring you something?" he asked her.

“No the man has been feeding me like three times a day.” Lily responded. “And he gives me pretty big portions. He also makes sure I always have water.”

"I wish I could do mroe for you," Red said as he whimpered a bit, but continued trying to nuzzle Lily.

Lily smiled, saying, “You being here is enough, and I think the puppies know their dad’s here because they are going crazy in there.”

Red puts a paw on the wall seperating him and Lily. "We are all here for you, my mate. How have you been coping? What have you been doing?" he asked her.

Back
Top Bottom