Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf Pack Experiment (MysteriousD & DaddysLittleSkank)

“We should make it as far back as possible so it’ll be harder for the man to get me.” Lily said as she laid down to relax. “I don’t want him coming in here when we have puppies, he may try to take them from us.” She was already thinking about their burrow. She would collect leaves and such to use as a soft bed, and there would be a tunnel leading to the burrow that would be too small for Joshua to get through.

Red nodded to her as he snuggled up to her some more, intent on protecting his mate and his future cubs. He growled softly before he licked her comfortingly. "Agreed. But for now, let's be happy. I love you so much, Lily," Red barked at her as he nuzzled at mate.

“I love you too.” Lily said before licking his face and cuddling up to him the best she could with him still having his cock locked inside her pussy. “How many puppies do you think our first litter will have?” She asked trying to make conversion that wasn’t about Joshua.

"I do not know. You are unlike any other wolf I met so perhaps it will take a bit longer and we might have less pups than an average litter though it would mean you are not overworked," Red responded to her as he licked her, a paw nudging to her breasts, likely to grow bigger as she would become more pregnant.

Lily jokingly rolled her eyes, saying, “I meant try to guess. Whoever is closest gets to name them. My guess is three.”

Joshua stood up and walked over to a calendar marking the date with a heart to show that Lily and Red has had sex. He then marked the days when he could bring Lily in to test for pregnancy. Due to the hormones he had given her, Lily’s pregnancy should mimic that of a normal wolf’s meaning she could be having her first litter in as little as two months (give or take a few days).

"I will guess two then," Red responded before he snuggled up to his beloved mate. The rest of the pack figured they were to leave the den alone since they figured Red and Lily would've mated by now and wanted to give the den time to air out the smell.

"No matter what, we need to protect our pups," Red told her.

“Exactly, we cant let him take them from us.” Lily said.

After about a month, it had become obvious that Lily was pregnant and she had even begun to show a bit. Also Joshua had built an secret tunnel leading to the den Lily and Red shared, as to make it easier to get to Lily and the puppies if need be. It made taking her easier too. When the pack had gone out hunting leaving Lily to rest in the den, Joshua had tranquilized her before taking her to exam room where Lily was strapped to a table. Joshua then squirted gel on her stomach and began preforming an ultrasound. He wanted to check on the puppies’ progress and see how many there were.

Lily opened her eyes and looked at the screen. Somehow she knew that it was showing her the puppies she was carrying.

Joshua noticed, pointing out each individual puppy before holding up the number of fingers to verify the number. Once he was done checking on the puppies, Joshua cleaned Lily up. He took her, in a cage, to a spot close to the burrow so she wouldn’t have to travel far to get home.

The next month flew by pretty quickly. It consisted of the pack helping Lily get used to pregnncy while Red was getting better adjusted to fatherhood. They also built the den for them to sleep in together and try their best to try and protect their pups, which made it hard for Joshua to be able to get to them.

Red had to leave with the rest of the pack to hunt, but he was wanting to ehad back to check in his mate. As soon as he could, he went back to the burrwing, barking to see if Lily was all right.

A few minutes after Red arrived, Lily entered before nuzzling up to him. She smelled like Joshua. “He took me again.” She told him notably with no trace of anger in her voice. “He used a weird thing on me, I think he was trying to check on the puppies. That box he used to show me the wolves mating, showed a weird view of my insides. He showed me the puppies inside me.”

Red nuzzled up to Lily though he looked worried when she was speaking. "He is definitely very strange. I wonder if he was expecting this," he growled back before he nuzzled her. "Want me to get rid of his scent and replace it with mine?" he teased at her as he licked her neck.

“As much as I’d like to, I don’t think we should given that I’m pregnant.” Lily said. “I know how many we’re going to have.” She took a short pause to cuddle Red some more before continuing. “You’re going to be the father of four puppies.”

Red whined a bit when he heard her mention that they could 't mate, but smiled when she cuddled him. He cuddled back, licking her neck.

"Four puppies. My goodness. Looks like we were both wrong on that. The Great Alpha has blessed us," Red said as he licked Lily's breasts, no doubt they woudl grow and become full of milk.

“I know.” Lily said as she smiled. “And I wish you had been there, Red! I saw their tiny faces, and their paws, and everything. They’re four perfect, normal wolf pups.” Although Lily never said it, it was pretty obvious that she worried that she’d birth a puppy that looked like her and that it would have a hard time adjusting to life in the pack like she had. She had accepted her differences and all of that but she didn’t want to see her puppies struggle as she had.

Red smile at seeing Lily smile and share the news of her pups. "Well, they would not be normal. They would be extraordianry, coming from an extraordinary mate such as yourself" Red responded as he licked her and snuggle up to her.

"We have so much to prepare for," he said to her as he barked excitedly.

“I know.” Lily said chuckling, happy to see her mate’s excitement. She lead him into their den which was padded with foliage they’d collected with a large pile off to the side meant to be for when Lily gave birth. She laid down on her side, allowing her large belly to rest on the ground. “Come here,” She said gesturing with her head for her mate to lie down beside her, “the puppies are moving.”

Red happuly followed Lily down to their den, which had plenty of soft foliage to ensure her comfort and saw his mate lay down, revealing her beautiful body as she was resting. He went over to lay down beshide her.

He could only bark in awe as he pressed his head gently against her tummy to feel the movement of their puppies. "It is amazing," he said to her.

“Except when they’re hitting my organs when they move,” Lily chuckled, “that is one of the few things about being pregnant that suck. The others are giving birth, always being tired, and having to pee all the time.”

While the hormones had caused Lily’s pregnancy to be much more like a typical wolf pregnant rather than a human’s, there were still elements of her pregnancy that were very human. Sure she didn’t have food cravings, mood swings, or morning sickness but she was always tired and had to pee a lot, two traits not found in a wolf pregnancy.

Red chuckled back with his big toothy grin before he goes voer to lick her. However, he did cock his head when she mentioned about being tired and peeing. "Neither of those sound like wolf traits for pregnancy," he told her.

“I know.” Lily said as she rested her head on her arms. “I figured that part is because I’m so different. Also I’ve been eating more than a normal expectant mother.”

Lily’s food intake had more than doubled since becoming pregnant as her body needed the extra calories to support herself and the four growing puppies inside her. Her belly has begun to become a nuisance while trying to walk so she really didn’t do much besides to leave the den to releave herself:

"It doesn't matter if you are a different. I still love yoiu and I wll love our pups," Red said as he laid down next to her and he snuggled down to her. He was also doing everything he could to help her.

"Do not worry. I will help in hunting meat for you," he told her with a smile to let her know that he supported her.

Lily smiled and licked Red lovingly as a thought came to mind causing her to smirk. “We can’t mate but I think I can do something else.” She got up enough to move so her face was at Red’s sheath before she began licking it trying to coax his cock out. She intended to pleasure her mate with her mouth.

Red wondered what Lily was thinking of when he saw her smirk. However, he then saw her adjust herself so her face was near his shaft and before he could do anything, she began to lick him. Red groaned a bit as he opened himself to let his math began licking his shaft, which was becoming more erect.

Once Red’s cock had emerged from its sheath, Lily began running her tongue up and down it. She was standing in between Red’s legs with her hands on either side of his body. “Do you like this, my love?” She asked looking at him with his hard cock next to her face pressed against her cheek.

Red growled softly as he felt his mate's soft tongue running against his shaft,w atching her stand between his legs. He saw her adorable look on his face when she asked if he liked it. His tongue was sticking out of his face and an adored look of pleasure on his face. "More..." he managed to growl out.

“As you wish.” Lily responded before going back to licking Red’s cock. She put her lips around the side of it and ran her mouth up and down the length a few times. She ran her mouth up the length one last time and once she was at the top she lowered her mouth over the entire thing. With Red’s cock in her mouth, Lily massages it with her tongue.

Back
Top Bottom