Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unexpected Journey (Rayn_Chain & Tyr)

Robert heard her voice and it pleased him. What she felt now and today, would only build with time, her need would grow as she not only accepted her role, but thrived in living it. For in a way they both needed each other, for what was a slave without a master, and what was a master without a slave. He steps forward, so she can hear his movement, as his boots echo against the floor in the enclosed room.

I will grant your wish my pet, but not before you accept that my touch will be both hard and soft. So what will it be?

Each admission was advancement on her road to understanding her new role. Robert knew the choices where not self evident today as they would be later.

She nodded to his comment, "So long as it doesn't hurt I just want to feel your touch again master." She said softly her head turning to listen to where he was hoping he would do what she wished for, and yearned for wanting the touch of another persons touch, and since he was the only person to her she wanted him. Her mind was slowly breaking down, and she knew it but she still kept a part of herself hidden, a part of herself that she didn't want to loose or have beaten out of her. "Please I want your touch, rough or gentle, please master?" She asked softly.

Robert’s voice remains calm, though he had a large smile, because she had accepted his terms. She may not have yet understood what it meant, but over time she would. It was time to reward her efforts, for compliance and obedience.

I understand your need, and will endeavor as your master to fulfill it.

Hunching down in front of her, his hands slides between her legs, each taking grip of an ass cheek. There they pull her forward as he raises his mouth to her inner thigh. At first he starts by softly kissing and licking the tender areas, just beneath her pussy.

Robert knew that she might have been expecting a kiss or other soft fondling, but such wouldn't have be useful, for she needed to see that she was offering herself entirely to him.

Dahlia gasped feeling him at her pussy and quivered a little in pleasure, not sure what to think she looked down knowing she couldn't see him but still she let out soft sweet gentle moans. She leaned her head abck as her back arched in pleasure as she bit her lip hear, "T-Thank... You... Master." She managed to mutter between gasps and moans, obviously very sensitive there since she was the only one who usually went there. She was ejoying herself, her mind telling her to ejoy it while her body was, she no longer argued with herself about it as she gasped. She wasn't expecting it at all but it felt good, like nothing that she had ever felt before.

((g2g to bed, night, be back in the morning.))

The spreader bar kept her legs nicely apart as his tongue and lips rose closer and closer to were her legs joined. The hands grasping her ass, tug at them just enough, so the lips of her pussy begin to bloom. His nose so close he could smell the nectar of her heat, less than an inch away, a bouquet of femininity.

Raising his head so he can look up her beautiful form, past the flatness of her belly, the luscious curves of her breasts, and to the face of a woman in need. His breath now caressing her heat, he continues.

Are you ready for your master’s tongue to delve deeper?

Even if she had no way to refuse him, her verbal participation was necessary; it made her directly address the things goings on, rather then to ignore them as if they didn’t exist. There was a large difference between expressed and complied consent, when breaking a girl.

She bit her lip hard not wanting him to toy with her like this merely wanting to feel him touching her, but she nodded none the less wanting to please him, "Y-Yes master..." She said, obviously nervous since a guy had never done this to her before. She felt her body quiver in fear and excitement not sure what to think or do since she was tied up. "Master, this isn't going to hurt is it, I've never done this before sir?" She asked softly looking down knowing he was down there but couldn't see him.

Though the question wasn’t if or if not he was going to delve, but if she was ready, the implication was the same. So Robert’s tongue lashes out, just outside the soft fold of flesh. From there it works it way around her heat, skirting the edges with the softest of touch, though obviously not inflicting pain as she may have thought of it, the intent was the same. Robert wanted to fan the flames of her need, grow the lust within her, such that she would have greater and greater difficulty denying the truth. The small area between her legs, directly between her pussy and ass, he gave the most attention to. Nothing was there, and yet it was sensitive and would foreshadow what could happen as he worked his tongue back and forth.

Hurt, well that depends on your definition of pain?

She leaned her head back in pleasure moaning softly and as soon as he began going a little faster or differently she moaned louder, her body shaking and quivering in excitement, this was what she thought ecstacy would have felt like. She thought about the question trying to think of the way to word it, "Pain like when you are upset with me and punish me, that type of pain, sir." She answered.

Robert knew that she didn’t understand the connection between pain and pleasure. Such was to be expected from one so young and inexperienced. She would learn how they were different, how they were the same, and how the two came as one. One hand lets go of an ass cheek it had been kneading and rises up her front. There it cups on of her breasts and begins to rub it firmly.

Discipline is not for enjoyment, however that doesn’t preclude the pleasure that comes from the proper application of pain either.

His fingers twisting her sensitive nipple just to the level he learned before where pain and pleasure were almost one in the same. While he does that, his tongue finally trails along the outer edge of fold of her pussy.

(Heading home, will be back in an hour or so)

Biting her lips and clenching her fists Dahlia moaned loudly feeling both the pain from the twist but her nipples being sensitive made it a little enjoy able. She listened to what he said, beginning to become interested in learning what it was he was talking about. "Master, what else is it that upsets you so I can avoid being in trouble since I don't enjoy the pain from being disciplined like before sir?" She asked between moans.

You must learn to serve, to submit, to obey, and finally to surrender to my will. Doing so will provide you levels of pleasure you have never experienced. However, failure to do so will lead to punishment, pain being only one form. However you must truly learn to trust and accept me for only then will you go beyond this very limited perspective of the world you know.

Now his tongue delves over the delicately soft petals of her sex. A few strokes pass over each petal, one at a time, as tongue and sex meet for the first time. His broad tongue pushing them aside so it may dip into her moist crevasse. The motion is slow and methodical, not rushed in the slightest. He meant for both of them to savor the moment.

She gasped, her breathing became labored as she moaned and looked down which was pointless but none the less she wanted to look at him and what he was doing as he made her body shake and squirm and feel like she had never in the past, but she didn't want her virginity taken away so she asked softly, her voice wavering, "Master, when you do... take my... um... virginity, could I request something sir?" She asked nervously before finishing her sentence, "Would you be gentle,, not rough as I've heard some men do it to girl? Please master?" She asked, surprised she would ask him such a thing.

He slaps her ass hard, but not really hard.

If and when I decide to take your virginity, it will in whatever manner I want. In fact your punishment will be that you’ll have to beg me to take it, and when you beg, you’ll ask me to take you any way I like. Hahahaha

He chuckles at the thought, knowing the girl might think she is forever safe from his intrusion of her womanhood, which of course be a very false assumption. To partially prove his point, his expert tongue, now slides its way upward through the moist folds, aiming for a very small nub hidden at the top of the valley. Now his tongue begins a dance as old as time, circling and teasing the small almost insignificant button. What was a dance slowly turns into a wrestling match as his tongue attempts to pin her clit.

Dahlia moaned yelped and squirmed trying to pull away holding back from cumming, the attention he was giving was too much and she knew from her playing with herself that she sprayed, finally she couldn't hold back any longer and unfortunatly knew she would get in trouble if she just came so she begged, "Master... it's too m-mugh... please, may I please cum, please sir... I don't hold it back much longer master... please let me cum master." She begged as her body shook threatening to release her juices. She then realized how much she had just lowered herself, begging him to let her wanting to but not wanting to disobey him.

Robert could tell she was close, even with out her whimpering and begging. Preferring it to happen in a certain manner, his discontinues his oral attention on her and rises up. He didn’t leave her in fact his body still touched her, as he replaced his tongue with his hand. Leaning against her, his hand between her legs, he answers her pleadings, by whispering into her ear.

Then cum for your master, show him and tell him how much you enjoy his touch.

The fingers on his experienced hand aggressively rubs the poor girl’s aroused clit, fully intent on bringing her to orgasm. The best part was it was it would be her first orgasm as his slave.

Don’t hold back, let yourself go…

He was holding her close with one hand as the other continued with it relentless assault of her sex, knowing that the only acceptable thing was her total surrender.

(Goodnight!)

She moaned nodding, "Th-Thank you master," She managed to whimper before feeling his finger take the place of his tongue and she moaned even louder as she felt herself so close to an orgasm. Finally her juices sprayed out as she moaned loudly, "Thank you it feels so good master, thank you so much master." She said as she caught her breath her body going a little limp.

The amount of her juices running down her leg and pooling on the floor was surprising. So the girl was a squirter, very interesting? The poor thing was going to have a hell of a time hiding her arousal with that kind of production. Robert almost laughed out loud, as he pulls back from the girl as she voiced her appreciation.

See that wasn’t so hard was it?

The girl hung limply in the chain; obviously a significant amount of energy had gone into her orgasm something he appreciated. Sex for him wasn’t about moderation in fact it was more about excess, and this latest development met with his approval.

She blushed brightly at the fact that she did such but every girl was dirrerent. She looked up at where she figured he was, "A... A little... Holding back... Until you... said yes... was a littld difficult, master." She said, catching her breath between words. She hung limp againt the chains and shackles remaining still as she felt herself so tired knowing it took alot of energy to do that. "Master, may I please... have the blindfold off, and with your permission I would like to see your face, please sir?" She begged, mainly wanting to see if she had done well by his standards or not knowing by the look on his face.

Robert was pleased with her development, and could see that she might just have the potential to be a great slave. She seemed to have strong sexual desire and her body obvious answered his touch nicely. Hearing her pleading request, he smiles some more and waits a few moments. It was never good to rush to fulfill a slave’s request, for she needed to realize that a master was never at her beck and call.

Everything will come easier with time; it will take awhile for you to break down the sexual and psychological walls you’ve built. What you have just experienced is but a tip of the iceberg if you can truly surrender yourself.

Regaining his own composure he watches her a bit longer, before he steps up and with a calm and collected face, removes her blindfold. His hands gently touching he sides of her face as she removes it. Then he steps back to see her face, and watch her eyes. The eyes really were the pathways to the soul.

She kept her eyes down even when he removed the blindofld not liking what he said but knowing it would happen sooner than she would like. She took a calming breath her eyes still to the floor and her head hung as she felt his touch, "May I look up at you master?" She asked softly.

Yes you may raise your eyes.

The girl was showing good form, as she carefully navigated the requirements of her obedience. Though she may not have liked the discipline, it seemed to have been an excellent teaching technique. How did the saying go, spare the rod, spoil the child. So much could be gained by the proper application of authority.

Why do you wish to gaze upon me?

She nodded raising her eye to look at him a little frightened as she slowly brought them up to look at him. She was plainly frightened and her eyes kept going from him to the side or floor nervous since he had struck her so many times for looking at him, and frightened of him which showed in her eyes alot when she looked up at him very frightened of this man even if he had pleased her it didn't make up for the beating and pain he had caused her. Once she looked at him for a few seconds she looked back to the ground her eyes filling with tears wanting to continue to look up and talk to him while looking at him, but she knew her place very well already and that alone made her feel weak and as though her spirit and the spark in her eyes go out almost an empty girl.
"Thank you master." She muttered softly.

Robert knew that training and reeducation could take a toll on a girl, as they relearned everything they knew. She probably saw it all as torture, and yet when she’d succumb and given up, there would be more pleasure and happiness beyond her wildest dreams. A moment of compassion never hurt, if applied correctly. His hand reaches out to hold the side of her face, his fingers lightly caressing.

You’re welcome. I can’t tell you just how beautiful you were when you came for me. It was amazing. You really are a special girl I hope you know that?

His hand continues to gently and softly touch her face, the thumb briefly coming up to wipe the tears away. The emotions they must experience as they fought against everything they’d been taught. The horror of not knowing what to expect, it would all heal in time. He could explain over and over the gratification and joy she would experience, but right now it wouldn’t make sense and sound hollow.

She felt her body shaking as he touched her, longing for human contact bringing her hands to his while keeping her eyes down and hearing him, blushing brightly as he wiped away her tears, "Thank you sir," Was all she said even though she was embarassed and wanted to just be embraced by him and comforted, her mind whirling and making her want to pass out as she argued with herself, and found herself loosing. She held tightly to his hands her body now shaking from the cold wanting to step forward to him but not sure if he would allow it. She was frightened and wanted to go home, and he was the only one there to tell her it was going to be alright and comfort her.

The girl looked so delicate and vulnerable the way she quivered beneath his touch. The whole thing reminded him of a young kitten just taken from its mother, scared, frightened and looking for someone to hold and touch it. Robert reminded himself that he needed to remain aloof and neutral, for she was an intelligent being that needs to be drawn out. The very nature of her vulnerability made her so damn sexy, that thoughts of ravishing her weren’t far from his mind.

I think it time we got you something else to wear, besides that collar.

Robert steps over to a cabinet and draws out a set of very high-heeled shoes with straps. He already knew her shoes size, so he’d had delivered from his storage building all the appropriate gear to fit her. The shoes were a satin black, with studded straps; the style could only be called slutty.

Have you worn high-heels before?

Back
Top Bottom