Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unexpected Journey (Rayn_Chain & Tyr)

Excellent, I’m glad that you are recovering.

This though said calmly was a statement of fact; he wanted her healthy and well. Stepping over to the bench he extracts from a drawer a long leash made up of chains. With it in hand he returns to the cage, and opens the door. Stepping in he moves behind her and hooks the chain to loop in the collar, the other end he holds. Naturally he reaches out and strokes her hair, as he checks that everything is in order.

Now girl, we need to continue your training, but before we continue with what we left off this morning I need to find some things out.

Why do you mope?

Being aware the of psychological as well as physiological needs of ones slave, help keep the education process on track, and going in the right direction. She could be mourning her imprisonment, wishing to return home, or looking for some else, he just need to get in her head. Servitude was more about the mind than the body, so he tried to pay attention to any issues that might arise.

She looked up at him leaning her head a little as he ran a hand through her hair moving a little to the side so her ear was touched too making her smile, "But when she heard his question she looked at the floor with a sigh. "It has only been 2 days and it's alot for a girl to go through, espicially without anyone here after to comfort and... well hold me, or for me to hold sir," She said softly trying to explain it, "Like when ever I'm sad, stressed, or upset, instead of staying in my room I have a friend with me or I stay at home with my cat and she comforts me, meking me feel better and that it will be alright, but everytime you proceed with a lesson, and it's over I'm left here alone, frightened, and emotional with only myself to talk to or hold, I need... I would like someone, or you to be with after the lessons instead of being stuck in my cage alone after, sir." She said.

Robert listened as she explained her need for companionship. The more he separated her from everything she knew, the more likely she would need substitutes, and given her only real contact was him, he was obviously the new source she was looking for. Still he needed to limit that contact, to only the kind of contact that would further her development. Constant meaningless contact would thwart his efforts, but additional well-controlled contact would and could work to his advantage.

Girl, do as you are told, and you will be rewarded. Fail and that lonely cage is your reward. Now come and stand, and let’s continue this morning’s lesson.

Though Robert changes it a bit, and puts his hand down for her to hold, and assist her in getting up. Every slave at some point would desires the touch of their master, this girl may just need it sooner and more often.

His words didn't have much effect on her as she took his hand tightly getting up wondering what it was that they were going to be doing today, hoping it wasn't nearly as bad as her first day. She followed him closely, seeing that her words might have gotten to him, but not too much so she would just have to deal with it.

Robert helped the girl exit the cage, and extended the chain out so he walks behind her.

Please circle the room twice; I like to see you walk, while I walk behind you with the leash. Now remember you want to entice me, your want to charm me with your beauty.

Holding the leash with almost six feet of chain, he walks behind observing her performance. He hoped that with only the heels and nothing else the girl would be able to perform at a higher level than she had previously. As much as he needed to break her will, he needed to build her self esteem such that she reveled in her new role.

She nodded trying not to think about him watching and studying her and judging her made her nervous and more likely not to do too well. She began walking though her legs walking heel toe, and swaying her hips a little not trying to look like a disgusting prostitute but more along the lines of a model, and her arms flowed softly at her side. But she was nervous so her performance was not as good as it could have been she felt odd being on the chain and having him watching, normally her walk could get any guy but when she was uncomfortable she had difficulty.

Robert follows behind her as she walks around the basement twice as instructed. The saunter was basic at best, and nothing to remember, but neither was it a failure as had been the walk in the morning. The walk was still mechanical, and it lacked the enthusiasm he wanted to see.

Oh girl that’s not going to attract anyone. Come on lets do it again, I know you can do better.

Tossing the chain over his shoulder he steps in behind her and puts a hand on each side of her hips.

Now lets do this together.

He was ready to help her accentuate her walk, by personally helping her rotate her hips.

She felt her body tense a little as she heard his words wanting to speak up but biting hard on her tongue as she nodded and jumped a little feeling his hands on her hips, "S-Sir I feel strange with being only in the collar and heels, if I was in something atleast underwear and a bra I would feel a little more comfortable with it, But being naked is uncomfortable, master, may I please have a bra and underwear or anything you wish to see me in but something to cover me a little more, please master?" She asked softly before they started again. The other part was that she liked him and was attracted to him, but was more frightened of him then attracted, hence her walk and appearance showed that.

Not yet, later you will have more attire to wear. For now your nakedness pleases me, I find you very attractive. So let’s begin and see if together we can get you through this.

His fingers tighten around her waist as he tries to help her walk. Repeating the effort, hoping the familiarity of his touch doesn’t distract, and that some progress can be made.

There … come on … you can do it. That’s it!

The grasp of his hands is gentle and yet firm when necessary, correcting and assisting her as she walks.

She rolled her eyes, glad he couldn't see her, feeling stupid for being taught how he wanted her to walk, almost like being taight like a baby again, making her feel horrible. She did as he instructed, as uncoffortable and horrible it looked for her to do hoping it would please him enough. She walked around a couple of times with him trying to just get done with learning to walk, as dumb as it sounded and wanted to get some more clothing to her body, and maybe a bath since she hadn't had one.

((g2g to bed, night))

Robert wasn’t really pleased; the girl was struggling with basics, and seemed to be holding back, not putting her self completely into the effort. Still standing behind her one hand slide up her front cupping one of her breasts, as his body presses itself against hers. He leans in to talk to her.

Do it right, and you master will appreciate it, and you will be rewarded.

Now he slaps her ass with the other hand, though the slap was far from harsh.

Do it wrong and you will feel a substantially different touch?

His other hand continues to cup and play with her breast as he discusses her options.

Now do you think you can do it by yourself? If you do it really well, I will have a special reward for you later.

He was ready to step back and see what she could do.

She knew he was displeased with her and stiffened a little before she looked at him nodding trying her hardest to be attracted to him as she was before the stupid little pet wanting it's masters attention, but when she felt him touching her she nearly jumped, not use to it and gave a small surprised yelp as she took a few steps forward. She heard his comment of a reward so she hoped she could try her best with him watching her, that being the only problem, was him watching her and judging her. She she began again with a soft sigh after taking a deep breath and walked adding more hip and sway to her arms slinking her feet gliding as she walked, hoping it would be good enough, feeling unnatural trying to do this.

Now see I knew you could do it. Now that’s walking like a woman and not a zombie.

Stepping away from a moment, he walk in front of her, smiling and taking in how sexy she looked standing their naked in high heals. Everything was a gradual step and each of her improvements was a positive sign. The shyness she exhibited would have to disappear with time, as such was not allowed.

Walking behind her he takes up the leash, enjoying the way the heels arch her ass.

Would you like to see the rest of your new home?

She hated the way he had her walk rolling her eyes when he was behind her and felt him take hold of the leash and nodded to his question. She was still shy but not so much since right now it was just him and her, but since she had been kidnapped she knew that there were many others on this place. She would have a problem with not wanting to run and hide from him from time to time since no one would want this life and she had no doubt that he had done this to many people. She had slowly began having a bond with him until the 'walking' lesson, so she waited for him to lead the way, not sure where to go, but the heels were beginning to hurt her feet.

Robert brought her from the basement, down a corridor of large doors each with a small door. From there they climbed stairs into main part of his palatial mansion. The main floor sat on a small rise and had floor to ceiling glass that overlook a pool and the beach beyond. Several beautiful women, in little to no attire frolicked in the pool. The house has no actual guards visible as all that was done by very discreet and sophisticated security system. Robert always hated the idea of a bunch of gorillas patrolling the house.

Robert began to show her around and in a way show her off as he pointed out various features of the amazingly opulent home. Robert was polite and factual as he describes the various features and rooms of the primary living area.

And over here is the formal dining room, it can hold up to 30 guests, though in actuality it hardly gets more than 4 on most nights.

Robert using the leash to guide her at times, at others to follow her as he moves through the sitting room, library, kitchen and dining room.

Dahlia felt strange walking along with him being lead the way she was looking at the girls wondering if they were once like her, but didn't ask as she looked around more her head down as she looked around a little, kind of embarrased by being lead like this. She hurried faster getting closer to him and actually holding onto his arm nervously, not liking the other people seeing her like that. She listened to what he said though interested, and wondered if she would have to go back to her cage or if she would be put somewhere else.

The girl seemed nervous, but was still moving as prescribed. The more she did it, the less she would think about it, and easier it would become. The girl was still clingy which was probably more to do with her nervousness than anything else. Robert gave her a little latitude, but when possible didn’t let her linger for long.

Now that direction at one end of home is the guest wing, and that direction is the master suite. I do have several smaller cottages spread across the island for guest or myself when I want time away from the main house.

Wrapping his arm briefly around her waist he turns her around and directs her towards the master suite, following behind her.

Come on let me show you my private wing.

She looked around and where she was told taking in what she could remember, it being alot for her to keep in mind and would probably have to learn it all by experience and exploring, if she was allowed to do so. She felt his had on her waist and calmed down a litle, untensing but not liking that people where looking at her, keeping her head down but turned towrad her master. She heard him talk about the west wing and they began heading that way wondering what it would look like.

The marble hallway led to a large set of double doors that opened into the master suite. The main room and its adjoining areas comprised approximately 1,800 square feet. The tall ceilings only further emphasized the grandeur of the room with the coffered ceilings. A large set of windows over look a private patio, hot tub, and infinity pool that seems to reach out into oblivion.

The oversized bed is the focal point of a spectacular room, with a large sitting area adjacent full of cushions. At the foot of the bed are to thick mats that are obviously designed for sleeping of a large animal or human with each having a large metal ring set in the floor next to them. The bed was luxurious, the linens and sheets are the finest available, the mattress constructed of the newest formfitting space age materials. Throughout the room the walls and tables decorated in the finest art and furniture possible.

Off the master bedroom was the master bath that seemed more similar to ancient Rome or Greece than it did a modern house. Though on careful examination, every modern convenience was there. A very large walk in shower, a four person Jacuzzi, vanities, and counters, a personal steam room and more. No expense was spared in this area of the house.

Robert just stands and lets her take in the totality of the room, which really was his inner sanctum.

She looked around slowly in awe taking a few steps forward into the room looking around in amazement at the size of the room. The shower caught her attention first since she hadn't taken one since before she was taken and looked to him quickly, her eyes at his chest not looking up at him, "Master, at some point may I take a shower? Sir?" She asked softly, not caring if it was in that bath or in another one some where else, but her former beauty was beginning to fade as dirtand sweat covered her body, making her look horrible.

Yes, you may soon take a shower. The hot humid weather of the island generally requires that showers be taken twice a day, if you wish to feel and smell clean. I love the tropics, but even paradise has its own issues.

Marcus didn’t mention or show that the room had a built in theater systems as well as a complete video system to record things if he so desired. The girl’s mention of the shower now that dinner was approaching was an excellent idea, and gave him another opportunity to continue her development. Still holding the leash, he pulls her closer.

I believe it is time you learned to clean your master. So we shall shower together now, so we will be ready for dinner. Now undress me.

She looked at him nodding, understanding what he meant about the humidity in the tropics as she looked around slowly and heard him talk about a shower later. She smiled at the thought and blushed as she heard what he said but nodded as she looked at his attire, "Um, could I get a little help with getting your shoes off master, and do you want me to take all your clothes off, sir?" She asked nervously, blushing brightly sicne she never did more than take off a guys shirt before and maybe his pants, but a mans member made her a little nervous about seeing it since she was still a virgin, always wanting to wait for the right person, but now it seemed she didn't even get that choice.

((What is he wearing so I'm not unbottoning a buttonless shirt or something))

Robert looks down past his light black fabric shirt, with buttons down the front, past his black slacks to a set of large boots.

Well of course, but first let’s step into the bathroom, and I’ll sit for you.

Taking up the leash, he guides her into the bathroom, which it naturally lit by the bright light coming through the large clear window over the Jacuzzi. There he sits on the edge and lifts his foot to assist her. By sitting, he naturally made the pants to be the last thing removed. His eyes watching as she makes ready to follow his orders.

She looked up at him removing his shoes first and then went to his shirt unbuttoning it, taking her time so she didn’t ruin it or anything then nervously she began unbuttoning and unzipping his pants removing them as easily as possible while keeping her eyes on the floor, blushing brightly as she got them off and grasped his boxers biting her lip hard telling herself not to back away now, not wanting punishment while slowly pulling them down and taking them off, her eyes averting from his member as she turned a little looking away from him, her heart racing as she wrapped her arms around herself. She had never seen a guy fully naked, and being her master, she didn’t know where this might lead to or what he would want her to do.

Robert stood in front of her as she continued to kneel. Nudity including his own didn’t bother him in the least. Her eyes were averted, which was to be expected, but now it was time for her to take another step.

Come, rise, it’s time you get to know your master more closely.

He reaches out and turns her around, and removes the collar and leash around her neck, for it would be an extraneous and inconvenient item in the shower. Now he reaches in the pushes the button that brings on the multiple heads of the shower. For a moment he kneels down and helps her remove the high heel shoes, leaving them with the other removed clothing.

Holding the large glass door open, he guides her into the shower.

Back
Top Bottom