Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unexpected Journey (Rayn_Chain & Tyr)

She willingly let him take off the leash and collar and helped him take off the heels the blisters on her feet visible but she didn’t tell him not wanting to complain about something that might have upset him or angered him since heels were not her best things.

Entering the shower she looked at him nervously her hand coming to her neck feeling strange without it on but better, actually smiling for the sift time since she had been there her eyes remaining down as much as she wanted to look up at her master, it wasn’t allowed and she didn’t want punishment. So she smiled to herself feeling a little better now without all those other things she had on. “Master, during the shower, may I look at you please sir?” She asked since she hardly got to look at him and would have preferred to look at him more often.

Robert follows the naked girl into the shower as the pulsing water cascades off their bodies. Unless in a real rush, he always enjoyed having a girl with him in he shower. Watching his eyes naturally follow the little streams of water tracing their way down her beautiful young body. His eyes captivated by the natural beauty and sexiness of his most recent acquisition.

You may look up, but do not stare, or hold eye contact for that is not allowed. The soap and sponge are over their you may start.

Robert was interested in seeing how far she would go, what were her limits? Some girls, especially the new ones would be timid and afraid, avoiding as much contact as possible, while the more experienced girl, it was a full body experience, usually in an attempt to arouse him. If the girl didn’t know it like everything was a test, another part of her education.

She nodded turning and taking hold of the soap and sponge getting it lathered before making her way to her master and wondered where to start looking up at him for a moment finally getting to look at him again as she began at his neck making sure not to get the soap in his hair as she watched where she was washing beginning in front then around to the back making her body lightly touch his which she didn’t mind since he had been against her while she was chained up, she worked her way down circling around him to his back washing over his shoulders, then arms, his back and his ass surprisingly enough but not too far as she knelt down getting his legs.

Standing up again she walked to the front of him again starting at his collar bone and working over his chest for a few seconds touching softly with the sponge and her hands and went down to his hips and paused biting her lip hard to force herself to wash his member and everything down below, her hands touching washing and massaging to lather the soap, in no way meaning to arouse him since that made her a little nervous. She returned to standing looking up at him for a split second before dropping her eyes to his chest again. “May I wash myself master? Or will you be doing that sir?” Not too sure if he washed her or if he just wanted to her to wash herself.

The washing at best she gave was unemotional and mechanical, something that would of course have to be changed, for what was the purpose of owning a slave if its service lacked passion. Everything about a slave was passion, total commitment to the act of serving. Punishment wasn’t always the smack of the whip or a cage of bars; it could be no more than an example of failure.

Now I will wash you.

Robert takes up the same sponge lathering it, and steps behinds her. Standing close behind her he begins to wash and clean her, but not as she had done, his touch is filled with enthusiasm. Holding her close, she washes her shoulder, and back with as much of his body is contact with her as possible. Though nothing to this point was specifically sexual, he makes no attempt to keep his touch from not being. The sponge applies the soap, his other hand sliding along over her exposed skin. Very specifically he wanted to demonstrate there was a far different way to perform the task.

From shoulder to arm to back he begins to move over her body, watching her every reaction.

She had tried her best, being the first time having to wash someone else knowing he probably wanted her to do it a little differently but she was still getting use to everything and had to take everything a step at a time, and not in large steps or she could take a bad fall. She moved her body whenever he needed to a specific spot, her body a little tense when his wasn’t pressed against hers looking at him from time to time, with a weak smile, not fake but attempting not to get aroused by his actions looking up not wanting to get into trouble for staring. She tensed in certain places and relaxed more at others, this being the first time someone else had bathed her since she had been with her mother and father. She never looked up keeping her gaze away from his, smiling when he touched her back or neck or when he pressed against her, enjoying his touch, but frowned a little realizing that she had displeased him and did it wrong for him, and felt a little bad about it as she helped him with anything that became difficult, such as her legs, not wanting her master to have to bend down she lift her leg much like in ballet, she wasn’t about to have her master bend down.

Both hands working as a team, they soap, rinse and massage her body as they go. From her lower back to her buttock, and finally to her legs he cleans each with gusto. Both hands slide up and down her firm legs to apply the soap, and then again to rinse it off. There was no rush to finish the process, as he took his time to enjoy the feeling of their bodies being together. The warm water felt good as it coated their bodies and washed away the grime and sweat.

There doesn’t that feel better?

The conversation was casual, but the words held meaning as he tried to show her what she had failed in. Wrapping his arms around her, and pressing his whole body against hers, his manhood and balls now resting against her upper buttocks, he continues with his cleaning of her. The hands running over her lower abdomen, as they make their way lower and lower, the intent to again touch her heat obvious.

Dahlia smirked as she felt him going over her body knowing she had messed up when washing him but she wanted to take things one step at a time and not rush into something and find herself falling. She nodded to his question knowing he was talking about her failing at her part and as she felt him press against her she leaned into him her heart racing, taking a huge risk at doing this seeing it going one of two way that she didn’t like either way, but it mattered on what he wanted so as she felt his hand sliding to her legs and wanting to show him that she trusted him a little more she brought a hand to his holding it in place over her heat as she leaned into him, running a hand down his neck, to his ribs, down his side and resting on his hip. “Is there anything you would like for me to do master?” She asked in a soft sweet tone, finding herself comfortable with him touching her but still a little nervous about touching him but willing to.

Robert felt her pressing back into him, as the sponge passes over her heat. Up and down her scrubs her sex, the soapy sponge sliding over her sensitive area. Robert let her hand guide the pressure as the works it back and forth. Again he wanted her to see and feel what an erotic shower scrubbing could be like, and how it was far superior and more personal than just two people standing naked under running water.

Yes, enjoy the experience. This isn’t about torture or pain; it’s about letting go and not holding back.

Robert is so close that his chin is but an inch of two from her ear as his whole body touches her. The other hand laying flat against her belly hold her, so she can feel his hand pressing against her as the other continues to lightly scrub her pussy. Robert never asked her or even gave her the hint he wanted to be touched, simply because it all would come in a natural progression.

She nodded understanding what he was talking about and was glad that this wasn’t to frustrate or hurt her, and at her own pace she carefully moved her hands over his body, a little nervous about going around his genital region since she wasn’t sure if she had to asked and so her hand went to his inner thigh and stopped sliding her hand up slowly before leaning her head back and looking up at him wondering if it was ok with him, but not wanting to ask. She moaned feeling the sponge but, the sponge wasn’t what she wanted, she slowly moved his free hand over her thigh and then to her inner thigh and up.

Slowly the girl seemed to understand his intent as her hands began to touch him in return. Switching the sponge to the other hand he uses it to wash and soap her breasts, while his fingers continue without the sponge to run through her heat. The touch of his experienced hand upon her tender flesh was intended to show her the pleasure that could be gained through intimacy of contact. The sponge’s rough surface rubs her nipples as his finger now rubs her pussy. Each were working separately, but at the same time working together to give her pleasure, but not pleasure and joy from a lover or an intimate partner, but of a master on a slave. For he never asked her permission, he simply with confidence used her.

The thought that he was her master and probably just having fun with her made her a little upset but she thought of it as partners instead to keep herself going, not sure if she wanted to touch any higher than his inner thigh. She moaned softly closing her eyes as she felt him touching her heat, his fingers moving over it so exciting to her body making her almost shake and quiver. She slowly moved her hands over his body again but every time she came close to his genital area she stopped a little nervous but wanted to please him the way she was being aroused by him.

Robert found himself naturally reacting to moans and groans, finding it to be arousing. With his body pressed against her's the quivers and shakes, and her hands teasingly rising and falling on his leg didn’t go unnoticed as he found himself getting aroused. What turned him on was a slave’s submission to his will, the more they gave themselves the sexier and more attractive they became. Like a fine instrument, his hands and fingers played across her body, intent on bringing forth one very pleasurable song. The fingers of one hand now delve in the soft folds to find the elusive little nub, while the other continues to rub her breasts and nipples with the sponge. Not only that but he uses the proximity of his body to rub against her back and buttocks, while his legs intertwine with hers. He tried to make the effort into a whole body experience.

She gasped feeling his fingers in her and between moans begged him softly in a sweet voice, “Master, please I’ve never… just please be gentle sir.” She said softly as she finally brought her hand to his member slowly running her hand along it for the first time feeling a man’s erect member in her hand and not under clothing. To her, this was exciting but a little awkward since she had never done this before, she stroked slowly and softly with her gentle hands knowing at least the much as her body rubbed against his feeling his fingers in her made her moan a little louder, and often singing her moans were a little higher and a constant hum or moan at a time. She knew she was clean and brought her other hand to the one on the sponge wanting to pull the sponge away and have him just use his hands or finger.

((g2g to bed, good night.))

The slave again requested that he be gentle, as if he wished to beat or torture her for some sick pleasure. He felt her hand on his shaft, he had neither requested it nor commanded the action, she had simply done it because it felt like the right thing to do. Each action she now took would come easier and with less thought as she came to accept and embrace her new role. Could the girl see changes from less than a few days ago she when was abducted and dragged here as an unwilling prisoner and now was stroking his cock without him even asking.

The girl took the sponge from the hand playing with her perky breast, so now it was free to engage her breast more directly. At first the hand kneads the firm mound, while the warm water flows over it. The other hand continued to rub her clit, like a professional wrestler trying to pin its opponent. Back and forth his hand worked her body rubbing, massaging, and kneading it. While one hand tries to pin her clit the other takes hold of her breast and nipple firmly massaging them in unison.

There was no answer to her request for a master never need to give one.

Letting out a moan of pleasure she leaned her head back into him while her hand stroked him and she kissed at his neck softly enjoying his touch and getting a little lost in the present and into a completely different thing that she herself was not too sure about, but kind of liked, so long as he was being gentle, knowing that he had knowledge of this was her first time being aroused by a man let alone her own master that she shouldn’t like this, but her body told her otherwise.

Receiving no answer made her a little uncomfortable but didn’t stop her from continuing to explore his body, not use to this at all and new to just about everything, and as he played with her she couldn’t help but move her body against his her ass and back running along the part of him that her hand wasn’t touching.

Robert didn’t know if she was consciously now involving herself in the act or if her body was unconsciously reacting and she just wasn’t trying to stop it any longer. Truly the answer was irrelevant as the girl’s actions spoke far louder than words. The shaft in her hand grew as she stroked it, the soap and water acting as a natural lubricant. Not only was her hand contributing to the effort, but her ass was rubbing up against him as she used more and more of her body to entice him, such a natural slave thing to do.

When her neck tilts and she leans in to gently kiss, he doesn’t say and anything, just letting her set the pace and tone. Nor did he relent, as his finger continued to work her body, rubbing her. He could feel the little nub of flesh slip beneath his fingertips as he rubs in small concentric circles chasing it about. The other hand gripping and kneading her breast, intent on increasing the intensity till only one result was possible. It was critical for him to show her that pleasure and happiness came from his touch, and that such was a reward for proper subservience. Even if her mind was not yet ready to accept him, her body seemed more than ready to serve.

She moaned and felt him touching all over her body as she looked up at him, her eyes almost glazed over with lust while she looked over, “Master please… can I turn around, I…. I want you to… to enter me, please, master?” She asked. A little surprised at her words, but it was how she was feeling at the moment, being a virgin she had never had a man in her before and with how worked up she was she wanted him to, and very badly if she was asking him to, practically begging him for her first this to be her first time.

Hearing the girl’s words, Robert takes a moment to contemplate the request, before he responds. His fingers and hand continue those slightly less intently their efforts upon her young nubile body. There were many things at play here, and some were not yet clear to him, and thus he needed to see where her request came from.

I think I need to explain something so that it is absolutely clear. If you are asking as a girl for the purposes of enjoying a sexual experience in order to quench your current desire, then I must decline. If you are begging it as a girl wishing to be her master’s slave then I will consider it. Your intent must be clear, truthful and unequivocal for anything to happen. So what is your desire?

Robert let his hand slow even more, so she could let her purpose and meaning be known.

Her mind was all for being at it with him and her body as well, but as soon as she heard him and her body calmed down she stopped touching him her hands falling to her side as she shook her head, bringing her hands to her temples shaking her head hard before, turning around and burying her head into his chest, so confused as to what she wanted, her mind whirling and she wrapped her arms around him like a child, confused and frightened of her own thoughts and body, “I don’t understand it, my body wants to but my mind tells me not to at times, while telling me to, but then saying I’ll regret it when it’s all over. I don’t know what to think or do, master.” She said in a soft sob hoping he would have an answer that would not make her more frightened and furious than she was, but most likely she was wrong.

The girl’s confusion was actually a pleasing result because she was questioning her very being, which meant she was closer to seeing who and what she truly was. Both arms wrap around her as she huddles against his chest burying her head. A master’s responsibility was to protect and care for his slaves. He lets her sob as she dealt with the internal turmoil. His hand reaches up and strokes her head.

You are changing; it’s a very frightening thing. Years of being told that you should be independent, that you should be strong, that you were in everyway equal to a man, and now that very foundation is falling apart. The whole concept of submission, obedience, and subservience was something you were taught was bad, unacceptable and worst of all an assault against your very femininity.

Letting his arms continue to envelope her, he takes his time so his words have a time to sink in.

I can’t tell you what’s in your heart, or what you feel but the reality is you’re changing even if you don’t accept it. The woman buried deep within you wants something and that need within will grow with time, till you are unable to resist its urge, then and only then will you see and feel true happiness.

She heard his words and they actually sank in a little, not wanting to believe them but realized a bit of it was true and hugged him even tighter as she felt him holding her, feeling so much more comfortable and such with him holding her and comforting her while she dealt with all of this at once. She finally hugged him calming down a little her head resting on his chest now just for comfort, “Master, may I please sleep near you tonight, even if that means on the floor, I just don’t want to be alone in the cage tonight, I promise I will be good. Please master, just for tonight at least, sir?” She asked not looking up as she probably would have but kept her head down knowing not to look up at him. She knew the water was running but all she could feel was herself and him with his arms wrapped around her, in her mind, nothing much mattered.

The girl was holds him tight as she obviously desired his protection and comfort. Robert held her, just not quite as tight as she did. The girl asking for the privilege of sleeping in his room, which meant the desire to be closer to him, was growing. Many a slave found an excuse or reason to be in their master presents, the fear of being separated growing and growing as their yearning … no craving for their master’s attention became all consuming.

I will entertain the idea of you sleeping in my room, if you can show me that you can let go just for a few minutes. I will now ask you a few questions, and you will answer them truthfully. Did you enjoy the attention I gave you when I washed you and did you understand the difference?

Robert knew the answer to the question, but it was a nice lead in several more difficult questions.

The next is a question, not a command or order, do you wish me to continue from where I was interrupted?

She smiled as he held her, not as tight as she would have liked but still tightly enough for her. Hearing his question she thought to herself, wondering, her body still wanting it but not sure what it would lead to her saying as she sighed softly, “Yes, master, I enjoyed what you did, in the shower, and I’m sorry for not doing the same as you but this is the first time I have ever really touch a naked male before, sir, it’s a little strange and a new feeling to me, as for if I would like to continue, my body says yes, but my mind says no, and that it’s afraid of what everything might lead to since I want it to be willing, not just out of lust, master. So I don’t know, would you like to sir, I will if you wish it, master?” She asked, wondering what her master would say.

I only asked if you wished me to continue, and so I shall. If you wish to participate, that’s up to you.

Now that they are face-to-face, and hugging, his hands slides down her back, till they each have hold of an ass cheek. There they work from the outsides of her ass inwards, massaging them firmly.

I enjoy the touch of a woman and as you must have come to realize, I selected someone that is physically pleasing to me. So the decision is yours, but I wish to touch you.

One hand remains on the cheek of her ass, as the other slips between them, working its way to her sex. On the way it enjoys the softness of her skin, as it moves closer and closer to its intended goal. His head tilted downward, he watches her reaction to his intrusion of her erogenous zones. How would she react?

She felt his hands and didn’t stop him, if he wanted to continue her body didn’t argue and neither did she, but if it came down to entering her with anything other than fingers then she would most likely ask him not to, or act out in order for him to stop whether it be to strike him or break one of his rules. She moaned feeling him touching her as she felt him rubbing, and realized he was trying to get a rise out of her, of not to see how she would react. She brushed brightly turning her head to the side but on his chest bringing a hand to her mouth to muffle the moans and bit down in order to stop herself for begging again since she had to stick with what she said, and she didn’t exactly want to loose it in the shower, she would prefer in a bed or at least not in the shower in some strange position.

Back
Top Bottom