Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass Effect: Trials in Tainted Space (Firestarter09 & Archet)

Menta grinned at what her sister said, and then replied with. "That'll be the deal then, I like people owing me a favor or two." Menta knew she would win, she was way more athletic than her twin; and she was able to run pretty fast especially when the situation called for running, like when she was being shot at and attacked... Or chased by some native animal... Or dogs. "So... You ready to get ypur ass kicked by your awsome as hell twin?" She asked her lover, twin and smart as hell sister.; stretching a bit as she turned in the direction of the area they were going to run in.

Meena just smiles and says, "Oh...? You may be the more athletic, but don't write me out that fast." she purrs as Endine taps her shoulder and shows her something on a codex. She just nods, "Looks good. Send it." she whispers back before lining up with the door next to Menta. "Endine, you go ahead and count down." she says as she stretches lightly, not that she needed after the two work outs earlier. Endine just nods and starts counting down, "3...2...1..." she pauses, "Go!" and Meena takes off with her sister.

Menta smirked as she kept an easy pace with her twin, as she began to pick up her speed and pass said twin. "C'mon sister! Don't be such a slowp9ke!" She shouts back to her twin, knowing that she was going to win and earn the favor; she also did it to tease and antagonize Meena to no end. Menta smirked as ber assets jiggled and swayed beneath her clothing, rubbing against the fabric and earning whorish moans from the girls mouth, as she continued persevere forward with a mighty determination not to lose. Menta would win that favor! She would not lose to her twin! She would finally show that she was just as good as that damn know it all! She was Menta Shepard Steele and she would not lose! Menta groaned as she felt her cock growing erect from all the movement and brushing against the damn fabric, her nipples were becoming visible in the blouse amd poking outwards, as they started tl become harder and harder.

Meena growls as she speeds up as well, keeping up with Menta for the most part, "Grr! I swear, if I win this...!" she growls as she continues to follow after Menta. Her breasts jiggle and her cock rubs teasingly against the shorts she had on as she watches her sister's ass jiggle. However, Meena's lust and focus dwindled as she trips over the last step, stumbling against one of the walls before swearing and following after, but that was all Menta needed. She was quickly into their shared room as Meena comes inside, red faced. "Ch-cheater..." she mumbles.

Menta smirked as he stretched a bit, as she looked at her sister with a grin; having picked up that she was calling her a cheater. "OH! Me a cheater? It's not my fault these clothes are so... what's the word? Oh right! Loose!" Smugly Menta began to think of what she could do to her twin. "Well, well, well.. You know I could do many things to you with that favor... Maybe get some damn revenge... But I think I'll save it for now." The Half-Kaithrit daughter of Victor Steele smiled as she made her way over to the dresser, letting her hips sway and butt bounce a little. She was purposely teasing her sister even more, Menta giggled as she opened the bottom drawer, which contained boxer's and panties. Leaning downwards and allowing her ass to press against it's confines, giving her sister quite the view of her bodacious butt. Her tails curled and flicked as they trailed across her rear and a bit of her thighs, her oh so plump thighs. It seemed Menta was trying to get a rouse out of her sister, and it seemed to be working. "You know sis." Menta stood up straight as she goes over to the bed, laying several pair of panties and boxers on the sheets. "I've always wondered, what would happen if we actually got a harem? You know? I mean how would it work?"

Meena just pouts lightly, even as the blush on her face glows softly as she watches her sister, biting her lip. However, she doesn't lay still~ When her sister bends over, she walks over and delivers a firm slap onto her sister's ass, the loud impact filling their room as Meena smiles watching her sister's ass jiggle from the impact. "Well, sis...I imagine they'd be there at our beck and call to take care of our needs...And even eachother as we'd be in eachother's harems." she giggles as she goes to start messing with her drawers, but wasn't bending over like Menta, instead chosing to crouch down as she starts grabbing clothing from her drawers.

Menta blushed and mewled as she lightly rubbed her ass, she glared at her sister with a little bit of annoyance; she let out a sigh knowing she wouldn't get her revenge against her sister for that slap. "You know, I'll get back at you for that." Menta promised her twin. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense... But wasn't our whole plan to be sharing the same harem? Us the two Queen's per say?" She asked her twin. "Hey shouldn't we also grab some of the estrobloom and other mods we got here? Incase we come across someone we're not practically happy talking with? Say some random ass-hat? She asked her twin, referencing the amount of mods they had stored at their house. "I mean, what if we come across an Asari? You know like one of the matriarchs?" Matriarchs were the oldest of Asari, nearing the end of their lifespan. "You could try the age reversing serum on one of them. See how it works and shit?" Menta seemed keen on at least trying to mess with some people when they arrived at Tarvos station. "I mean it's not like we'll get in trouble or anything. Just have to be discrete about it. Who knows we might get some sex out of it." She was hoping that this would be enough to get her sister on board with the idea, but knowing her twin... all it took was something about testing and sex and she'd be on board with any idea. Menta waited for answer and whilst doing so she walked passed her sister, patting and rubbing her on the head; before heading over to the closet and looking for any shirts and other garments they would need.

Meena giggles, "Yes, sis. We'd be the Queens, but we'd still be a part of eachother's harems, ya goof." she says teasingly. "And sure, I'll make a quick stop by the lab to get a few things." Already was planning to, she thinks to herself at the end. "And you know just as well as myself- I have told you before, the serum is very...Iffy. It lasts for an unknown amount of time and it's not even gaurenteed to Regress someone that far back." she says with a frown. Of course, judging by her sister's fidgeting, she was definitely considering the idea. "If I really wanted to test it though, I'd enjoy trying it out on you, making you my little sister for a while and I can play the big, sexy Onee-san." she teases, sticking her tongue out at Menta. She started to choose out outfits as well, sometimes poking Menta to try on some of the girlier stuff in jest before putting them back.

"Well, we don't know how that would affect Asari? I personally would love to see one of those stuck snobs regressed to a slutty Maiden." She tells her sister, sticking her tongue out like a child. "Yeah no thanks, rather not be a little girl. Really like my tit's you know." She firmly states to her sister, blushing as her sister poked at her to try on something girly. "FUCK NO! I'm not wearing that shit!" She wasn't to pleased when her sister started to mess with her like that, so she saw fit to return the favor. "Well if your so keen on me wearing girly shit, why don't you wear the most revealing shit we have!" Menta anger and blood pressure was on the rise, becoming more known by the second and Meena knew her angry sister was scary at times. The Half-Kaithrit daughter Victor Steele, delivered a firm, hard slap to Meena's ass before sending another hand a groping her large tits. " I swear if your just as bad as me!" Menta exclaimed, playing with her twins tit's with one hand; as the other continued to deliver multiple slaps to her ass. "I'm going to make you cum again, if don't say your sorry!" She tells her twin, making sure she would get the point across.

Meena just giggles, "Of course we don't. Asari aren't exactly common this deep into the UGC, yet alone one who would be willing to test it." she chuckles. When her sister was very adverse to it she just pouts fakingly. "Aww, but I think you'd be so cute~" she teases, pushing on, "Especially if I dress you up all girly like we both used to when we were young-ah!" she suddenly yelps as her ass was spanked and her breast was groped, eliciting a moan. She lets out soft gasps and even a moan or two as her ass was slapped, "W-we are t-twins...Afterall..." she pants out.

Menta growled as she gave another firm slap, her other hand groping and fondling the large tit's she sported on her chest. "We are going to have a lot of fun my sweet little sister." Menta purred into Meena ear, letting reverberate in her ear. "I'm going to make you cum, just like when we double teamed Lucas." Somewhere in the galaxy the former male that had once gone by that name, shivered and sneezed in fear. "I'm assuring that it'll happen correctly though, and when you cum no changing the clothes." Menta could find herself getting erect from her taunting and teasing, and as such she began to rub her bulge against her twin's thigh. "You, know I hope we find that little bitch again, I wanna fuck her stupid." She purred happily, again somewhere in the galaxy the former man sneezed and shivered, though she wouldn't be able to think on for it long, as she would be called on to stage very soon.

Meena just giggles, "G-good thing we're...Getting a private ship then..." she pants out. "And do you mean...Lucas...? Or, eheh...I guess Lukara now..." she pants as she still manages to get packed. Just...Much slower as her own cock was hard as she was enduring the slapping and groping from her sister for now. Though, Menta could see the slightest amount of dampness running down Meena's legs under her skirt. She seemed to be enjoying this a bit~

Menta grinned as she heard they were getting a private transport. "Good, and I thought we were naming her something with an M? You know with the whole twin thing? I mean, I would love to finish making her a twin; finally fix all the issue we couldn't fix? Then we'll go around and start fucking with people, I really wanna make one of the asari snobs, squealed and moan for sex; give them huge fucking tit's and large butts! I wanna make the scream for pleasure and cum!" Menta grunts finishing her pack as she makes her way over to, pressing her cock against her sister rump, before groping her once more. Her hand's playing with her nipples and rolling them between her figners as she licked at her sister neck, her cock pressing further against her bum you could feel the heat coming off the meat stick. Sneaking one of her hands southward and passed where she was pressing her cock, Menta began to tease at her twins pussy lips, letting her finger's get coated in her dampness and sexual juices. "Mmm, I smell your eagerness." She purred into her sister ear once more.

Meena chuckles softly, "It's been a while since we spoke about him. I just thought of a similar female name to his normal, but if we're going to use an M..." she teases as she was in the middle of thinking as she finishes packing her bag when her sister started to grind against her. "Ah...In time, sis, in time...But we do have a ship to- NNngah!" she gasps as her sister's hand starts to rub her between her legs. "I...I can smell yours as well...But it's n-not a surprise...We are Sisters, after all..." she giggles, shifting lightly as the cock against her ass was making it all the harder to stay coherent, especially with the delightful stinging of her rear.

Menta smirked as she continued to rub and pleasure her sister, but realized they needed to go. "Alright I understand." But before she stopped she plunged her fingers into her sister snatch, rubbing it and pumping her fingers in out, before fully pulling them out. She licked her fingers clean of the juices and grabbed her suitcase containing what they needed. She smirked as she walked away from her twin saying. "Make sure to grab all the mods and shit!" She told her sister firmly, before heading off to go catch up with Endine and wait for her twin's arrival with the rest of her stuff.

Meena pants after Menta's fingers finally pulled out. She felt good, but she couldn't cum....And there wasn't enough time to relieve herself before the ship left. With a mischievous grin after her sister leaves, she heads towards the lab. WIth a grin, she packs up quite a few mods and a few...'samples' of her more refined works before running to the ship. As she arrives, she had hidden the less 'general' mods in her suitcase before arriving. "Alright Endine, give the pilot the go ahead." she says to her pink haired assistant, who had a small bag of her own and was cleaned up, her hair in cute curls as she walks to the front of the ship. It was a fairly nice ship and soon after Endine disappears, the drop doors closed and the ship started up.

Menta let out a sigh of relief as she laid back in her chair, her clothes were taken off and now she could relax and have some fun; her hand's gliding down to her erect shaft. Her soft hands trailing her massive shaft lined with 'barbs' all the way down to the base, it gave her shaft a fun texture to it. Moaning like an absolute slut as she waited for her sister to enter the part of the ship she was in.

It was then Meena enters, putting her bags down pointedly. "Ooh, giving me a good show, sis?" she teases. Meena just smiles as she takes a seat across the room from her sister. "Oh, don't mind me, just keep going." she says with a grin as she hikes up her skirt and starts stroking herself as well through the panties, a thick damp spot appearing on the front of them, though another spot was just below and leaking down her legs.

Menta continued stroking her large cock in her hand. Not paying any mind to Meena words. Everything would seem to be a very normal trip; but what they did not know was that they had a stowaway hiding on the ship with them; just located in the backroom. A Quarian boy just around their age. A perfect specimen of his species, slender and sleek; yet his form held something of power within it; his suit covered his body from head to toe, keeping it masked from society along with his gold visor which allowed no one to see his face inside. His three digits graced across the surface of some metal as he kept himself quiet, having heard the twin's enter the ship; and were in the room in front of him. Luckily the door was closed and it seemed they would not notice him; but unfortunate for him something fell, a simple wooden box; this would surely get the twins attention to which it did. Menta ears perked up and her hands stopped, having heard the box fall. "Sis something fell in the back, we might want to go check it out." She tells her twin getting up from her spot.

Meena frowns at being ignored, just lightly stroking herself before the box fell, spooking her, but she thought little of it. "Wh-what? Something fell, it happens all the time..." she pouts, but stops rubbing herself to stand up with a soft huff as she reluctantly followed her sister.

The Quarian boy blood ran cold as thoughts of people he knew mocked him for getting caught. Fal'Zulon vas Mukor knew he was in trouble; and it all happened like a blur to him. His sweat running down the side of his face as he was seated and played with by two daring twins. Menta squinted at her sister, not taking what she said kindly; opening the door to the next room she would find herself face to face a with a Quarian, the first that came from citadel space; the ones that had been banished by the citadel government's because they created AI. The race that had gone through many hardships. And of history have their entire amino acid changed to Levos. "Eheh, look at this sister. We find ourselves a stowaway. Let's play with him." She says to her twin, noting that the Quarian was paralyzed with fear and shock. "I think it might be fun to use some mod's on him." licking her lips in delight as she grabbed the male Quarian and brought him out of the room. "Wouldn't you agree sis? I kind of want to see what happens if we give him Nepeta?" It seemed Menta was just bursting with erotic ideas at this point, which was surprising given the situation. Though one thought did run through both of their minds; did this Quarian take any form of immune system boosters? After all their race was noted for their weakened immune system; which was due to years of being stuck on ships.

Meena just grins slightly and says "Mm...I don't know...Maybe it's worth a try?" she purrs out as she walks away and comes back with the 'Doctor's Bag' of mods and drugs. "But first, what are you doing on our ship, little one?" she asks with a wide grin as she pulls out some Nepeta and Estrobloom. She was kinda hoping for a bit more...Quality time with her sister, but this could count as well.

"I-I-I" Fal stuttered as he watched their imposing form's circle around him, gulping as he watched the Kaithrit girl pull out two mods. "I was trying to get off planet... and find some type of job." He wasn't lying, but he wasn't also telling the full truth. "What are you going to do me?" He asked the twin's bewildered slightly, either by appearance or the fact they pulled out mods. "Your not going to do anything to me right?" He would not be given a forward answer, as he would find that his movement would be restricted by the other girl. He could feel his suit tighten as his shaft grew erect from fear. Menta giggled as she watched the Quarian boy grow erect from their presence; she even laughed a bit when he begun to fiddle with his finger's and thumbs. "I- please don't hurt me!" The Quarian began to panic, but would soon find out that was the least of his worries. As he didn't know that the twin's were actually going to hurt him. He began to tremble and stumble as his slightly bent backwards legs wobbled in fear, he gulped loudly as he was kept under the watch of the two imposing women; who would no doubt change his life from here on out.

Meena giggles softly, "Mm...Nothing you won't enjoy." she purrs out as she starts with the Estrobloom, pulling the lid off with her teeth, revealing a soft injector. With a wink at her sister, she pushes the injector to the Quarian's leg and pushes it down, injecting him with the Estrobloom before tossing the thing away, grinning at Fal.

Menta smirked as Fal began to tremble, groaning as he felt the injector puncture his suit and his skin, injecting him with a payload of changing chemicals. Falling to his knees he grasped at his covered shaft, the feeling almost made the Quarian come from the sensations. But did not as the mod had prevented him from doing so, his shaft began to shrink and lose it's length. His ball's tightened at the sensations as the Quarian looked at the twins, his bones began to shift and change; becoming much like the females of his species. His waist caved in slightly as his facial bones changed becoming feminine and girly, his lips plumping and his eye lashes lengthen. His chest hurt and burned as he felt it rise a bit, blossoming in to a small A cup, his nipples grew erect and rubbed against the innards of his suit, his hand's began to shrink in size and his size began to diminish as well. Menta grinned as she watched. "hit'em with another load of estrobloom! He's not fully done yet! He's still getting girly." She purred with a devious smile and look that read that she was fucking enjoying this Quarian change.

Back
Top Bottom