Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass Effect: Trials in Tainted Space (Firestarter09 & Archet)

Fal just looks a bit nervous as her cock was licked, the regrown, thick shaft leaking pre eagerly onto the kaithrit girl's tongue, though there was only one of them now. "Eh-erm...Business...? A-and about what?" she asks, squirming a bit as she was sitting up, Meena having forgotten to take her Grav Cuffs before storming out. "Uh-uhhh...F-Fal'Zulon. Fal'Zulon vas Mukor..." she finally says, "And I'm 20..." she then shifts a bit at the final question, "I..." she doesn't finish, just having a thick blush and looking away. "I don't know..." she finally says. Her thick purple cock twitches against Menta's mouth as she was being questioned while her mouth is around her...Her face turns a deeper color of purple. It did feel good, but...She was a man!

Meena just huffs a bit as she doesn't mind if Endine sits next to her. "NOt really an Argument...She was just being a jerk." she says with a grimace as she sets the bag of Mods down on a table, making sure to seal it for now before sitting down with Endine.

Menta chuckled as she watched the movements of the Quarian herm, pulling away from the cock momentarily to ask. "Well I don't know isn't a good answer; after all you were fucking my sister pretty hard. And you seem to enjoy it. So i think your lying hun~ " She purred seductively; a hand making it's way just below Fal balls. Her fingers gliding and dancing around her entrance; which leaked a bit of cum that was still in Fal pussy. "Mmm, your scent is so delightful." Her Kaithrit ears were starting to relax and flatten due to her calm look, her eye's glided up and looked at the Quarians head... Er mask covered head. "Are you blushing beneath there? You know I can't tell... You've got that mysterious mask on." She purred, moving her head back down to playfully lick the tip of the futa thick cock; her fingers still tracing around at the entrance. "Let's have some fun." She purred once more; taking the herms shaft into her mouth.

Endine nodded as she listened to Meena; her mind wondering what Menta could've done to piss off her twin, she placed a hand on Meena shoulder as a sign of compassion. "Your sister... Is very... Brash. I'm guessing she was acting on her instincts?" Endine was just taking a guess, as for the few years she had knew of Menta. (They barely interacted until recently mind you.) That Menta was one to go head first into a situation. Which wasn't the smartest of ideas... Most of the time at least. "Did she do somethung to harm you?" She asked.

Fal blushes hotly at her calling her bluff, "I- I didn't, I mean, I don't-..." she starts but falls quiet as the finger rimmed around her pussy, the dark purple lips tightening up slightly at the touch as Fal stifles a moan. Even just sitting here, the Throbb was doing its work as her hips lightly buck against Menta's face. "Uahh...I-I can't exactly t-take it off...Your um...Sister never t-took these off..." she says, blushing hotly as her purple cock twitches and leaks pre into the Kaithrit's mouth. The conflicted wants of wishing he had just stayed back on the planet and found a way off normally or enjoying this...Development into a body that any Futanari Quarian would wish for was a difficult dilemma. If only she could move her hands she might be able to make that Kaithrit go faster and she can fill her with- She stops as her heightened libido had just forced her into a lewd fantasy.

Meena just frowns a bit, leaning back onto the bed as she says, "...My sister has really rude instincts then..." before finishing, "Not directly herself, but...She let some stupid stowaway blow their load inside me. I don't like just anyone filling my womb like that." she says with a foul scowl. "My sister can be quite the bitch. I even told her I don't like anyone but her and a few others use that hole." she says with a obviously irritated face.

"Oh my! Your cum is quite good! So much better than before." Menta purred; her fingers moving into Fal pussy, as her tongue went across the tip once more. "You can't deny, that any if at all Quarian herms that exist would love to fuck you." Menta wasn't wrong; the few Quarian herms that exist would be envious of Fal. "You know your voice is really fucking sexy? Like I mean it's super sexy." She giggled slightly as the purple cock twitched ever so. "I'll gladly take those cuffs off; if you promise to not run away." It seemed Menta was going to use this poor Quarian herm. "Also what were you doing on in the cargo?"

Endine nodded understanding what Meena was saying. "Yeah, I get it. She's kind of a bitch." She blushed when Meena talked about getting a load in her pussy. "Oh.. I-I didn't know that was the case." Endine knew of Meena siscon attitude when it came to sex. "I see, well It certainly can't be bad? I mean what's the chance of getting pregnant?" She asked her boss.

Fal just blushes hotly and says, "I-I promise..." as her cock was practically begging to get off at this point, each lick eliciting a good stream of pre to leak onto the Kaithrit's tongue. She however, was super quiet for a while until her hands were free and she nervously took off the mask, revealing a soft purple face with dark purple hair, which had grown down past her shoulders in the Estrobloom usage. Her lips were lightly thicker and her face was cutely feminine as her bright white eyes look nervously at Menta. "I umm...I just wanted a ride to T-tavros where I might get a j-job." she says, shifting a bit.

Meena just sighs, "None. I took Sterilex, so I'm sterile for 24 hours." she says with a frown, "Still really bugs me, thinking she could just offer to fill me afterwards. I don't want her to have sloppy seconds to anyone else." she grumbles as she sets a timer on her codex for 24 hours.

Menta smiles as she runs a hand across her beautiful face, taking note of the odd thin black line. "Always wondered what your kind looked like." She kissed Fal on the cheek, sokn she straddled herself and was on top of Fal, her pussy close to the Quarian cock. "So you've stowaway on our ship? So you could get a job on. Tavros?" It seemed Menta wasn't really buying the whole thing. Her cock pressed against Fal belly pre-cum leaking from the tip and into her bellybutton. "Cute, sexy lips. Cute face!" She squealed rubbing her pussy against the Quarian shaft.

Endine nodded, understanding that Meena was really pissed about it. "You know sterlix is kind of a... Really overboard." As she leaned against Meena, feeling her breath and heart beat going at a fast pace. "You know, I don't think that Menta meant it like that." She tells Meena.

Fal just blushes a bit as Menta's hand runs across her cheek, her soft skin unblemished as they usually always had their helmets on. Her hips rubbed against Menta's, lust already built enough that her hands softly reach to grab Menta's hips. "U-uuuhh...Y-yeah. I'm umm...I'm a Mechanic..." she pants out, body starting to tense up a bit. However, it was too much as she couldn't help it as she saw an opportunity and took it, shoving the fully grown, Throbb-boosted length into Menta, the Quarian's hands tensely grabbing Menta's ass.

Meena just looked confused at Endine. "How so...? It only has bad effects if I take more than one." she says with a shrug. She did notice Endine's breathing and looked at her curiously, "Uhh...You alright...?"

Menta let out a feral howl, enjoyjng the initiative from the former male. "Ohhh! Fuck yes! Screw my little pussy!" She howled, rocking and grindding her hips a bit, pushing herself on to the cock even more. "Ooh so big!" Menta was starting to loose her composure and concentrations. Though within moments her concentration and compsure was comming back, her walls squeezed tightly around Fal shaft while her cock oozed pre-cum, which pooled on to Fal belly. "Ohhh fuck it's so good! And you know what's better? Talking and fucking!" She cried out to Fal. "Tell me all about yourself! I really wanna know! Who are you going to work for?!" She began to bounce on the shaft; her walls almost giving a massage to Fal cock. Mentas large tits began to press against Fal's own as the half-kaithrit began to lick out Fal cheek, doing it in a very loving and caring way. If one was to look at Menta's eye's though they would see that as well, along with a lot of lust and well craziness! Fal had stuck her dick into crazy and she was going to learn to adapt to it.

"Yeah, but... Denying life is... Wrong." She began to feel her heart and breath rate rising. "Oh! Yeah! Sorry... I... I'm just stressed is all." Endine was telling a half truth; there was another reason and she wouldnt speak of it right now.

Fal blushes hotly as she howls in her face, but her body eagerly obliges. Her purple hips start to slam upwards into the Kaithrit girl's, cock ramming deep into her again and again, ignoring the pre leaking onto her stomach from the Kaithrit's own cock. Fal however manages to pant out a response, "I...I don't know...! I was going to t-try to find some p-place hiring a mechanic...!" she manages to spit out, pushing her chest up against Menta's in return, hands gripping tight onto Menta's soft tush as she thrusts upwards into her. Even as deep in her she knew how pleasurable it was to be penetrated by such large cocks.

Meena sighs, "I took it immediately after- I doubt it even had a chance to combine with any of my eggs." she says with a frown, "...No, seriously, you're not alright. You don't normally get this panicky." she says, putting down her Codex, looking worriedly at Endine.

Menta purred out whorish moans loving every inch of the cock going deeper into her pussy; she loved the way the wuarain handled her bod, the way her three digit hands held on to her hips, while her purple hips slammed upwards. This former male was neither too soft or too hard, this was something Menta found very interesting. Her ears perked at what she heard come from the Quarian mouth. "Oh really? Eheh... Would you like to be a mechanic for us? I mean after Me and my sis attend a funeral?" She quizzingly asked the former male, before letting out another howl of pleasure as her g-spot is hit, she enjoyed the way their breasts pressed against each other and nipples rubbed against each other, it just felt extremely right for some reason. Menta purred and squealed as Fal's hands grabbed at her large behind; squeezing and holding on tightly. "Your skin is so soft!" She squealed to Fal, letting out a gasp as she felt her g-spot really getting rammed, her tails curled and made their wau southwards wrapping around Fal legs.

Endine bit her lip knowing that it might be a bad idea to tell Meena, especially with the given situation as of now. "Everything is fine! Please nothing is wrong boss- look I promise nothing is the matter as of now. Everything is fine!" She placed a hand on Meena thigh tapping it a few times and letting it rest for a minute before doing it again. It was morse code, 'other people'

Meena looked confused at the tapping before she looks at Endine seriously, moving to tap back a simple, 'Who?'

Fal pants as each thrust of her hips upwards elicited such moans from the cat girl, the noises just making the purple face a darker shade, "Uhh, I...Funeral...?" she moans out, but soon changes the question, "I mean, ahhh...I- I don't k-know...! I don't..." she seems to stop for a bit as she keeps rubbing against Menta, the strange sensations of having her breasts rubbed against another's as well as her cock slamming in and out of Menta's sex was leaving the Quarian more and more of a moaning mess. Her hands reaching down to grip Menta's ass tightly as she starts to focus less on the conversation and more on the fact she was getting closer and closer to cumming.

Endine continued to tap, telling Meena everything she knew. 'Five or six people, heavily armed. Two human, one Ausar, one Kaithrit, one Krogan'

Menta purred as she felt the Quarian grabbing her ass tightly, their nipples were continuing to rub against each other. Sending more wvaes of pleasure thriugh their bodies and bringing them closer to an orgasm; Menta kissed and licked at Fal face as her cock continued to leak out beads of cum, her balls churning as she was getting ready to release her own load, her pussy was growing tighter around the shaft as her walls were basically massaging the shaft that fucked her, the daughter of Victor Steele began to slam herself down on the shaft; moaning like an utter whore as she did, purs and whimpers and other things escaped Menta lips as she was closer and closer to cumming.

Meena continues to tap, 'Do you know why they're on board?'

Fal continues to moan hotly as she sits up more, taking a moment to shift her sitting position and starts to thrust even more madly, pumping upwards into Menta. The Quarian's mouth drooling slightly as she indulged in the immense pleasure being imposed on her by the Kaithrit. Her eyes were closing a bit as she each thrust made her breathing heavier and heavier, hands gripping tighter onto Menta's ass. "F-ffuuuuuckkk" she moans out, pushing forward to kiss Menta on the lips as Menta's cock was rubbed against her belly even tighter as the purple skinned alien's cock rams as deep as it could reach and came hard, filling the Kaithrit's womb with her spunk. Even afterwards she continues thrusting, coaxing out as much as she could into the Gray haired, herm cat girl's pussy.

'No idea, they were loading weapons' She tapped back to Meena, hoping that she wouldn't react bad.

Menta howled into the kiss as she felt Fal cum inside of her pussy, the tip of the Quarian cock was at her womb practically touching the damn thing as loads of spunk were shot inside. Filling her wonb to the brim with cum, as her own fem-cum released and clashed against the sperm; mixing and churning with it. Most likely getting the half-kaithrit pregnant. Her own cock twitched as ropes of cum shot out and coated Fal stomach, Menta tongue began to force it's way deeper into Fal mouth; dominating the quarain herm and showing who was in charge of the situation. Which was Menta, who was thinking of all the things she would do to Fal. The half Kaithrit moaned as she came once more; this time coating the underside of their breasts in cum as she pressed both of their breasts together with even more force, rubbing and letting their nipples mash against each other.

Meena frowns, which turns quickly into a Scowl. 'Can only hope they don't do anything...' she taps back as she leans back onto the bed, groaning softly. Great, just what she needed.

Fal pants hotly into Menta's mouth, her hips stopping as she calms down, but couldn't get the Kaithrit off of her, only able to sit there as she was so forcefully kissed by Menta. Her cock pulses lightly inside of Menta, but she was too tired to move right now, just savoring the warm feeling of Menta's pussy hugging her cock and the warm spunk rubbed between their chests.

Menta smirked as she kissed Fal face, her hands rubbing their breasts together and smearing Menta cum all over them. Making it look like Fal had very pale tits. "I like your style you know." Menta purrs to the alien herm, as she slowly lifts herself off of Fal cock, their mixed sexual fluids leak profusely from Menta pussy dripping on to Fal shaft. Grinning ear to ear Menta moves around a bit; getting herself into a position from which from Fal could lick her shaft. "You know; I'm just dying for a bj right now, and I believe you could provide. And if you do a well enough job." She paused for a second, allowing suspense to build in the air. "I'll let you work for me; I've been in need of a mechanic." She let a devious laugh out, she knew the herm wouldn't say no especially with everything that has transitioned. And their was tbe fact Menta cock did smell oddly delightful and the scent of sex filled the air; making it almost impossible to not ignore. She let out a cute pur as she stroked her mighty shaft, which throbbed and pulsed a bit. It looked so inviting and succulent.

'Don't think the pilot knows about them.' Endine tapped back, hopping that Meena would at least try to do something about it. 'I don't wanna die.' She tapped once more, before laying down next to Meena, cuddling up next to her

Fal lets out a few moans as her breasts were smeared with the seed, "S-style...?" she asks confused, tensing up a bit as Menta pulls off of her cock, her face becoming a deeper purple as the liquids drip onto her crotch, only for her view to be pulled away by the large cock looming in front of her face. "Ah erm..." she pauses, listening to Menta, face only glowing a bit. She could smell the cum that had been all over the tip as well as the faint scent of her own, though she didn't recognize it yet. "I-umm...I don't..." she shifts a bit, but seeing Menta was insisting she just nods, her face moving slowly towards it and giving it an experimental lick.

Meena sighs a bit, hugging her assistant next to her for a bit before tapping, 'I'll ask the Captain.' before whispering to Endine, "Plus...I've always got some of that temp-bimbo stuff...Could juryrig something with that probably." she teases a bit before giving Endine a playful smile.

Menta mewled at the experimental licks, she took mental notes of the Quarian tongue, her tails curled and moved to Fal waist tightening around said waist. The tails fur rubbed against Fal soft skin as the half-Kaithrit buck her hips slightly, thrusting her cock into Fal mouth. Her thick shaft throbbed inside of the Quarian herms mouth, it alsp spread the taste of Menta cum all inside. The daughter of Victor Steele giggled as she watched the former male's eye's light up, figuratively not literally mind you. "You going to love this aren't you?" Menta moaned to the Quarian. "You'll make a good edition to the family, especially with our harem plan. That'll be truly fun I tell you. You'll be one of many lover's." She purred out, not caring that her questions couldn't be answered due to her shaft beinv Fal mouth.

Endine nodded to Meena, as she wrapped her arns around Meena shoulders. Blushing soon after as she thought about something dirty. Quickly she tapped out. 'Well, wanna have some fun?' She kept her eye's locked in Meena face, wondering how she would answer to this.

Fal lets out a muffled, "mmph!" as the cock was shoved into her mouth, the Quarian blushing heavily as the Kaithrit shoved its cock into her mouth again and again. Her face glowing a soft lilac as her mouth was tight and attentive to Menta's cock, enjoying herself, much to her own chagrin, as she cleans the cock. She blushed heavily at the faint taste of herself and the taste of cum and cock on her tongue. Being unable to move away or answer due to the cock in her mouth, she just seems to heat up a bit at the prospect of just being one of many 'toys' for the Kaithrit girl and the sister who had put the thought of being a little slut in her head.

Meena purrs a bit, "Oh...? And what were you thinking of to do for fun, my lovely assistant?" the cat girl purrs out, wrapping one arm around her waist and the other on Endine's hip. As the taller herm Kaithrit moves forward to pull her assistant's face to her chest.

Menta mewled as her cock stuffed Fal mouth, her shaft throbbing and twitching inside of the former male mouth. "Yeah, your mouth is fucking great! You'd better learn how to use it~." She let out blissfully, her voice was starting to get a more authoritative tone. "I think I'll hire you, especially since your so expressive. Love the soft lilac blush earlier." Menta grinned inwardly, as she was really starting to enjoy the tight and attentive feeling that was coming from Fal, Menta was going to enjoy herself a lot with this alien babe; especially with all the way's said alien babe was reacting. Menta could tell that she was enjoying the taste of her cock, the way it felt and the way she could suck at it. Menta moaned whorishly as she could feel her cock twitch inside of Fal mouth. "You know what's funny?" She asked gritting her teeth a bit, as she was actually starting to find it hard to talk during the blow job. "I can tell how your feeling, I've fucked so many different women, from different species.... I've learned a lot about body language." She was going to tease the ever loving shit out of Fal. "I know you'll be a great mother, a good partner, someone that'll be a good ally; for me and my sister and the rest of the harem." She paused for a minute letting sink into Fal. "Continue to be a good member of the harem, you'll be able to fuck to your hearts content." Menta wondered if her suggestions would actually be something that the Quarian would want.

Endine blushed as she was brought face first into Meena chest; a heavy blush grew on her face. She didn't think the taller herm would pulled her so close, moving her head a bit; she looked up the half-kaithrit; eye's locking with each other. "Well, we could always try and go for some... oral? Or maybe get a bit more experimental? I mean your sterile for twenty four hours right? There's a lot we could do." Endine was starting to trail off, her face gaining an even deeper red blush trying to turn her attention away from Meena.

Fal was quickly having her eyes closed at the teasing, Menta building on the ideas planted in the Quarian Herm's head by Meena as she imagined herself, alongside many others, pleasuring the two Gray Haired Half-Kaithrit, her belly big, round, and purple as it was filled with one of their spawn, surrounded by faceless females all with similar bellies practically worshipping the Twins. She tries to force out the thoughts, but doing so made her mouth tighten a bit around Menta's cock as she starts bobbing a bit faster.

Meena smiles widely, seeing Endine blush, softly petting the pink haired girl's head. "Experimental...? What were you thinking- Wait..." she pauses for just a second, "...My sterility wouldn't matter unless you're wanting to..." she says with a frown before turning so Endine was on top of her, she pulled Endine's face up to hers, with a serious look. "...Thought you wanted to wait for someone special, Endine?" she asks.

Menta grinned as she found enjoyment watching the herm blow her cock, the way her tongue felt against her cock! It was so soft and felt like utter heaven! She wondered how the Quarian would look pregnant? Would a child between them be a hybrid of Kaithrit and Quarian biology? Was it possible for them to have kids? These were all many questions she had wondered. "Mmm, fuck yes!" She cried out happily, letting her moans coat the air in her heavy moans. "You'll love everything that will happen, just think! Bigger tits lactating milk as me and my sister suck on them, all the while we jerk your cock and rub your pregnant belly!" She let out a happy mewl her cock twitching inside of Fal mouth, Menta mewled as she began to moan out the words. "Fondle my balls..." She let out a whorish moan approaching her orgasm. "Ill let you fuck all the pussies to your hearts content!" She cried out to Fal.

Endine blushed as she managed to try and defend herself. "Well, look... Your special to me... I mean.... What's the chances of a girl like me, getting some hot herm or dude?" She was stsrting to get embarrassed by all this. "I understand if your not up to it."

Fal blushes heavily as Menta kept teasing her with such lewd ideas, one hand moving to play with Menta's balls as the other starts to stroke her own cock as her head keeps bobbing faster and tighter around the cock in her mouth.

Meena looks at her seriously for a moment before smiling and saying, "Well...If you're sure, then..." she waits a moment before winking, "I'd gladly be that someone special." she teases and kisses the pink haired girl on the cheek as the Kaithrit's hands softly rub her ass. The bulge under Meena's skirt now tented slightly and rubs against Endine lightly.

Menta moaned as she felt Fal three digit hand grope, and roll her balls. It was bliss for the Kaithrit! She loved every moment of Fal soft hand playing with her large testicles. Menta ears twitched and flicked as she picked up the sounds of Fal stroking herself. "mmm, fuck! Yes your going to be perfect!" She let out in a whorish moan, she was going to make this Quarian herm her lover! Her slutty lover who would squeal at the slightest touch. Menta hand's slowly slid to Fal head, her fingers grazing and running along Fal smooth hair dark purple hair, that looked like it would need a hair cut. More moans and mewls escaped from Menta mouth as the pace and tightness of Fal mouth; which was coating Menta shaft in saliva. Brought Menta closer and closer to her edge, her cock twitching and throbbing inside of Fal mouth. "Use your tongue! Use it! Use it on the tip! Make me cum!" She moaned happily, squealing and wriggling a bit as her tails began to flail and thrash a bit. Menta could feel herself losing control of her body; her balls churned and brimmed with cum that was being produced.

Endine blushed as she felt Meena cock press and rub up against her stomach, the fabric of Meena skirt felt smooth and silky against her skin. "I love you Meena, I love you! With all my heart and need." She exclaimed to Meena, proclaiming herself to the daughter of Victor Steele. She began to wiggle her hips a bit, giving more her ass to Meena hands; slowly she lifted her arms up and wrapped them around Meena shoulders.

Fal's face was now a deep purple as Menta's words fill her ears, encouraging her already well laden imagination. Her tongue starts to play with Menta's tip as she continues to bob her head on the thick cock in her mouth, hand rubbing the balls still and the other rubbing her own cock.

Meena smiles and grabs Endine by her ass, "...Love, hm...? So...What you're saying..." she slyly moves her face up towards Endine's, "...Is that you were just waiting for me to claim you?" she teases.

Back
Top Bottom