Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Babe Note (Firestarter and Archet)

She just blushes as he wants her skills and her body, just softly panting as she says, "I-if my Lord wants it, then..." she mumbles as she releases her leg from around him and undoes the front of her armor, the soft plate landing onto the carpet as shelightly undoes the undertunic, letting her "Lord" see her breasts, wrapped up in a fairly modest bra. She silently undoes it. "I'll do my b-best to not d-disappoint you, my Lord." she pants as she gets down, blushing at the size of the cock now in front of her face as her breasts wrap around the cock and she starts to tentatively lick the tip of his cock.

Lar moaned happily, throwing his head back a bit as Yugiri tongue tentatively licked at his tip, his balls churned with a large amount of cum; Lar moaned as he enjoyed the soft feeling of Yugiri tits, whilst not as big as Jessica. They were just as soft, and if need be he could change their size. "How's the progress on the pizza guy?" He called out to Ana, hoping she could give a status update on the pizza guy, like his face and name. "Hey can I use the book with out Yugiri questioning it? He asked another question to the Succubus, hoping that she could at least give a good answer, as he did want to be ready to change the pizza guy.

Yugiri was flushed a bit when he moaned so happily. Guess he really wanted this...Far be it from me to deny my Lord. She thought as she softly wraps her mouth around the tip, her breasts, while not as big as Jessica's, was much firmer and less 'squishy'. Her breasts softly rubbed up and down his cock as her mouth and tongue focused on the head, doing her best to make sure she didn't let her Lord down. "Pizza ordered, it'll be here in about 15 minutes. And yes~ Unless you point out the book, they won't notice it." she says cheerfully.

Lar moaned happily as he felt the way Yugiri moved her breasts, the way It moved up and down, the way it felt with every inch of movement. Lar lifted one hand into the air and the note book appeared in his hand. What was the man's name?" He asked mentally once more. His cock trembled and twitched inside of Yugiri grasp.

Ana shrugs a bit and says, "Lemme check." and her couldn't 'sense' her near. "Nathan. He's a good driver, so you probably don't have super long." Yugiri continues to rub her tits against his cock and suck on his tip, licking his pre. She didn't even notice him having the notebook out as she starts to bob her head further down the cock, starting to work the full length more vigorously to please her Lord. As Lar looks in the book, Ran's name was lightly faded

Lar eye's narrowed at this and was slightly sadden to see the name faded. "Is there a way to stop the fading of Ran name? And thank you for the pizza guy name." He talked mentally to the succubus; as he received the information on what he looked like, moaning as Yugiri took more of his meat into her mouth, filling it as his cock trembled inside of her wet mouth once more, Lar looked at a spot on the book and thought of the name Nathan, it appeared on the page; next he thought of character he wanted to make Nathan into. The name Neapolitan with the name 'Neo' in apostrophes. He smiled as he closed the book and let himself cum; filling all of Yugiri mouth with his seed.

Ana replies, "That happens if you turn them into a character. It just means they're...Dormant. If you turn them back, they'll be just fine." she says as she returns to the house after letting the spell run through the delivery boy. Yugiri meanwhile was moaning hotly onto his cock, each bob of her head covering it in light saliva to help her move faster and faster before she felt cum touch her tongue. Keeping her mouth on his cock as much as possible, she drank what she could before being forced to pull off and got her face coated in his thick strings of cum. "H-hope that was good enough, my Lord..." she says, face bright red as she stands up, "B-but if I may ask...M-may I cum as well...?" she pants as she shows him the wet spot in her tights. But judging by the mess, she had seemed to have found time to rub herself during the titfuck. Her tights were lightly torn around the crotch at this point, letting him have glimpses of the even wetter panties inside.

Lar nod's and allows his shinobi to cum as well, under one condition though. "You must allow to me fill you to the brim." Lar tells the former male, smiling as he knew his friend was not totally gone. Only dormant and still their silently. His hand's stroked his spit covered shaft, grinning as cum leaked from the tip. His eye's locked with Yugiri cum covered face as his cock which was still sensitive from before. Fired off another load of thick cum, hitting Yugiri once more in the face, as well as her horns and streaking into hair. Lar glanced at the Babe Note and thought about putting his own name into the damn thing, wondering if it was a good idea at all to do so. He knew Ana was reading his thoughts and that she would chime in on whether it was a smart decision or not. Still it was something to think about as Lar let loose another wave of cum at Yugiri face. Hitting her once more with the thick hot seed that cooled on her face.

Yugiri blushes hotly as he states the condition, "I-if it pleases you, my Lord." she blushes, flinching away as he came again and again on her face. Her breasts, the tabard, and her face was soon covered in thick strings of cum. With a shift she softly pulled off her tights and panties, revealing a wet, cute pussy. She rubs away the cum with one hand as the other rubs between her legs. Ana then says, "If you put your own name and nothing else...NOthing will happen, but be warned that if someone wants to and is aware of it, they can do whatever they want to you." she purrs. "Even yourself." she says.

"Oh, ok." Lar mentally said, as his eye's focused on Yugiri cunt; smiling he brought himself closer. Sliding his cock into Yugiri tight pussy; as he asked another question Ana. "So how can I go about modifying myself? He wanted to know how to at least change his body. He smiled as the tight pussy squeezed and massaged around his shaft, earning both of them which was incredibly pleasurable. Lar smiled as he began to thrust in and out, pulling his cock out and then shoving back in with a heavier thrust. His cock hit the g-spot of Yugiri pussy, earning squeals and moans from the former male.

Ana replies, "Same as you change others. Type in a character, you become that character. Put in a generic thing like catgirl, you turn into a cat girl." she replies rather matter-of-factly. Yugiri moans as he so roughly thrusts up into her. Her legs wrap around his waist as he starts thrusting deep into her, her voice rising in moans as her insides eagerly sucked on his cock,

Lar smirked and nodded in understanding; he was going to think of what he was going to do. His thrust became rougher and longer as soon as Yugiri wrapped her legs around his waist. He loved the way her pussy sucked and massaged his cock, his balls slapped against her crotch. Each of his balls were inflated with seed and immense amount of cum. Each sack containing payloads of cum that could get any woman pregnant, virile seed that would send catgirls and the link into a horny frenzy. "Ugh!!! Fuck! I'm cumming again." He cried out to Yugiri, with a final thrust he lodge his cock deep in her pussy, releasing loads of cum into her cavern and womb. Their was a knock at the door; the pizza guy had arrived and he had just started changing.

Yugiri was moaning and panting as she moved her hips against his thrusts, riding him as he pumps himself up into her. Her body shakes as she felt her Lord's balls and cock swelling in size with desire. He really seemed to like her like this... W-well...If it pleases him, then it's m-my duty to d-do so. she thinks as she hands off of him and starts to bounce against him faster and more...sluttily. She pants out in response to him cumming, "M-me too, M-master...!" as she holds him tight inside of her as he filled her spasming pussy with cum. Her eyes go dazed and she pretty much passes out on his cock.

At the door the pizzaguy was holding the pizza in one hand as his hair was growing longer and longer, one half of it turning pink as the other becomes a dark brown from his normally blonde hair. At the same time, his body was rapidly becoming curvier and curvier. The moment the door opened, "That'll be- uhh...$28.50." he stutters out seeing Lar was half naked

Lar nodded and decided to go get the money fron the table, which he did before running back handing it to the changing deilverly boy. Lar knew that the pizza deilverly gut wouldn't be that curvie once becoming the character he was transforming into; so Lar made sure to make a mental note. Assuring that he would at leadt make the sooner to be Neo busty as all hell. "Uh do you want a tip?" He asked the changing dude. Wondering if he would like a tip before being fully changed.

The pizza 'boy', even as 'he' was getting shorter, thinner, and curvier just looks at him for a moment before nodding, "...Ehm...Yes, please..." as he was definitely becoming girlier by the moment. Lar would watch as his clothing was shifting, though not to Neo's normal clothing as the white 'shirt' cut off just below the breasts even as the white sleeves go down to the wrist and stops at the pink ends. 'He' looks inside, seeing Yugiri fainted against the couch, half naked. "Um...Is she alright...?" he asks, his pants becoming tighter and two belts showing up above them. The two breasts filled out the top almost too well as the practically already a 'she' pizzaboy puts the pizza on the side table, stepping into the house. But he seemed on edge as he stands there, a bit weirded out by the half naked man and the fainted...Horned woman...?! Who was fainted in the middle of the room.

Lae shrugged lightly as he knew that she would be alright. "Yeah, she'll be fine." Lar eye's drift as he stared at the modest sized chest. Lar also took note of the far smaller form the pizzaguy 'she' was sporting... It seemed he had lost a good bit of height during the whole thing. "Yeah, she's one of my girlfriends... We.. Have a lot of sex... Yep... It's draining you know?" He looked at the changing pizzaguy smiling slightly. "So by they way, what's your name?" He decided to act natural and not come off as suspicious or strange. Wanting to keep a form of cover at the moment.

He just looks a bit...Unconvinced as Yugiri's tail flicks slightly in her sex-doped sleep. "Um...Nathan...? Why...?" He asks, seeming uncomfortable at this point, but says, "Ooh...Um...Sorry, I'm not feeling well...Mind if I use your bathroom?" he asks, nervously. He quickly hurries off, holding his head lightly before disappearing into the bathroom just down from the living room.

A few moments later, as it was obvious it must have been the last wave of the changes occurring, the pink and brown haired 'pizza guy' comes out, looking around curiously.

Lar sighed as he closed the door, grumbling about how no one had manners any more. Sitting down at his stool his opened the box of pizza up and sighed. There was at least one thing he wished was on the pizza. And that was mushrooms! Lar had a very well known taste for eating things with shrooms on it! Lar sighed as he ate a slice of the bland pepperoni pizza, smirking as he watched a slice suddenly disappear. It at least seemed that Ana did like to eat human food. He turned his attention once the former Pizzaguy had walked out of the bathroom. "Oh hello.... Are you confused to where you are at?" Lar was surprised at how the former pizzaguy was acting as Neo. "So how does the whole... Becomkng a character shtick work?" He mentally asked the succubus.

Ana smiles, "I essentially find and replace a few things...Their form, mindset, personality and memories...Though I do put in a few tweaks to make sure they don't panic..." she says with a smile as she appears, taking a big bite of the pizza. She hears the door open and disappears again. The 'pizza boy' looks around curiously before looking at Lar and his cock still hanging out of his pants. She just shrugs a bit, pulling out her parasol and looking like she was about to pass by Lar, only for the Parasol to hook over his shoulder and pull on him as her foot slips around the back of his legs. Suddenly, the pink and brown haired girl was looking down at him with a grin, giving him a good view of her braless underboob, her foot on his crotch, but not moving much as her shoe, clean due to just being 'created', rubs his cock lightly as she trails down her body, undoing the two belts and slowly pulling down her pants as she licks her lips.

Lar gasped and yelped, finding himself to ground was not the greatest of things to have happen. Really it wasn't and soo many great thing's had happened in such a short span of time. All it took was this to slightly ruin it, also it hurt really bad. Lar made sure to take a mental note of what Ana said, making sure to keep it in mind when making people into characters. He blushed slightly as he caught the glimpse of Neo braless underboob and her devilish grin; he wanted to yelp once more as the feeling of her new shoe rubbed against his shaft.. To be honest it felt somewhat nice. Really nice even. But that would not last as the man found himself gulping as he watched the former mape undue her pants and belts, and slowly pulling them down and revealing a cute set of silky stripped pink panties. "Adorable, fucking adoarable.. Well I'm going to die. At least it was well spent. Least I got to see something as cute as this." Lar seemed to be joking and wasn't as serious, but it didn't help that every sensation at this point felt like dying, or that sensation of euphoria he was getting right now as well. He probably should consult a doctor on this later. At least to make sure that nothing bad would happen at the very least. He grinned watching as the former male began to slide her panties down.

Neo just giggles as she tosses away her panties as well, moving her feet away as she straddles his hips. Her parasol was put to the side as she rubs his cock with her soft hands now, undoing the buttons on her top to reveal two, large breasts as she eagerly. Her wet sex and her ass rubs against his cock as the other hand lightly rubs his cock. She still held her umbrella and Lar knew what was in that thing. Seems she was going to be in charge for now.

"Holy jesus! Her breasts are huge! I'm sure Neo wasn't supposed to havd huge breasts! Don't tell me you did this? Side note... How the fuck did her shirt hide all that!" Lar practically yelled surprised by this sudden revelation. Knowing that his plan to expand her breasts later was ruined. Lar groaned as he watched the silent woman tease at his cock. Rubbing it with either her hand or her pussy or ass; and he dared to not move an ich. As he knew that Neo was very dangerous. Especially with that damn parasol.

(Erm...I didn't say they were that big...Probably only slightly bigger than Yugiri's)

She moans softly as she grinds back against him, soon lifting her hand away to keep the cock lined up before her pussy pushes down, engulfing the cock inch by tantalizing inch, her eyes rolling slightly as she was stuffed with his cock. Her moans were whorish and slutty as she rubs her stomach lightly as she starts to bounce lightly on top of him. She gave him a lustful look as she trailed her hand up his chest as she leans forward slightly, still riding his thick cock.

Lar once getti g the right angle retracts his statement about Neo tits. "Never mind I'm a dumbass." He thinks to Ana, moaning shortly as Neo grinds against his crotch. Only to let out a grunt and groan as his cock is engulfed bt her pussy, each inch of his shaft going deeper and deeper into her cunt. Lar gritted his teeth as Neo gloved hands trailed his manly chest, whilst she bounced up and down on his shaft. Earning moans from the Babe note holder. He glanced as Neo began to lean forward; still on his cock and bouncing slightly. Though slowed due to the position.

Neo doesn't speak, but the look on her face spoke volumes as she continues to ride Lar, her breasts bouncing with each bounce of her hips, pink and brown hair and eyes that used the vice versa colors just giving him a single look. He seemd to understand it as 'I'm going to milk your cock dry~' as her hand holds onto his chest as she keeps bouncing harder and faster. Her hand stayed near her parasol as her pussy was following that 'promise' given by the look, her pussy tight and almost expertly milking his cock. She wasn't as tight as Yugiri had been, or as 'thirsty' as Jessica, but she had muscles in the right place and the know how to use them.

Back
Top Bottom