Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Babe Note (Firestarter and Archet)

Lar moaned as he felt his cock go deeper into Jessica's cavern, his thrust began picking up even more pace, becoming more rhythmic and faster as with each and every thrust his balls churned with cum. His suckling continued switching back and forth between each breasts, as he caught a glimpse of the action going on between Jessica and Ana, Lar let out a muffled moan as he began to thrust even harder, only to find his cock being squeezed and pulled in even more. "Fuck! So goddamn good!" He moaned in his thoughts, taking every second to enjoy all the pleasure hitting his sense and filling his very being with the feelings. His suckling started to have bits of nibbling every once and a while, earning even more deserved moans from the former male, turned Catgirl/Kaithrit. Lar moaned as his balls churned and swayed and slapped against Jessica crotch with each and every thrust, adding to the pleasure already there. Lar wondered how long this would go on for, but found his thoughts deterred when he heard the fierce noises coming from the two girls, it made him clench his buttcheeks and balls tighten painfully; as the sounds genuinely wrre getting him closer to his own orgasm.

Ana breaks the kiss soon enough, a light trail of saliva from their mouthes as she licks her lips. She sensed he was near and decided to tease him a bit, "Mmm...I can tell you're getting close. Do it- Fill her. Make her womb and mind filled with nothing but your cock and cum, make it so not even magic can keep her from being pregnant." she pauses and with firmer words, "Make your boss your very own, personal cat girl eager to please you." she whispers lewdly. Even if he didn't sync with those words, the natural magic excluding from them left his mind with soft flashes of "Jessica" in various positions, and sometimes even pregnant. Even as the real one was busy being thrust into and her nipples assaulted by his mouth, leaving her a mewling, lustful pile beneath him.

Lar grunted as he gave one final thrust, his sucking of Jessica breasts stopped and his payload was unloaded into Jessica pussy, as ropes of thick cum shot up in to the womb, and just when it seemed it was over. Lar shot another load of seed one after the other. "I'm cumming so much!" Exclaimed Lar, his balls were in over time and producing as much virile seed as it could. The human tried to at least pull out a bit, but found himself unable to and it was at the momment Jessica had started to cum as well. Lar burried his face inbetween Jessica tits as his cock continued to empty load after load of cum into her pussy, he could swear that the succubus was up to something; as it shouldn't be possible for him to cum this long.

Ana giggles as her tail wiggles around to Lar's rear and softly rubs his ass. "Mmm...Forgot how nice it is to help two people work out their differences." she teases with a wink. The cat girl beneath him is left a mewling mess as her womb is filled to the brim with cum and then some. Even with his 'single' orgasm, she came again and again from the neverending cascade of spunk into her. By the time he finished, the cat girl's belly and bulged outwards lightly with volume, and once he pulled out, his white seed leaks out as she lays back in a daze. Ana giggles as she reaches down, softly rubbing the kitten's sex to keep it from leaking much more before bringing her fingers up and licking up the cum from her hand. "Eheh~ Very, very nice." she purrs out.

Lar panted as his body would not respond, forcing himself to go limp and relax against Jessica own buxom body, his face was resting near her tits. His eye's glanced at Jessica face catching the happy ectasy based look, which was plastered to her face and currently was what she was only showing. It gave Lar the hint... That well Jessica was now on aboard and was over with her previous life. Lar chuckled slightly but stopped soon after as it hit him like a truck.... Didn't he have to pay the succubus? "Hey Ana? Don't I need to pay you?" He felt that he needed to pay her, at least for some of thing's he had done... It was the least he could do..... Yet he found himself afraid of the idea; almost unwilling and fearfull of what might the payment might be.... Was he going to become feminine? Grow breasts? He didn't know! And it scared the living day lights out of him. "By the way what is the payment?" He needed to ask her now at the verh least. As he didn't wish to end up getting screw at this point.

Ana giggles at his worried asking, just giving him a soft smile. "Mm...I did mention it earlier, right? I feed off of sexual energy...And you just produced p-lent-y." she punctuated the last word by poking his nose. "But...If you really want me to 'take' something in return..." she licks her lips as she tentatively moves forward, "I'd gladly 'charge extra'." she purrs, but even as she lightly moves closer to him, she stops and floats upwards. "But! I'll leave that up to you! I mostly helped on a whim when they sounded good, but well...Let's just say, I'll gladly impose a different 'price' to my services if you don't pay out fully." she teases.

Lar chuckled slightly as he was taken back by a bit of Ana suggestion. "What would you take?" He asked the succubus, a little intrigued as to what she would to do him. "I mean, like would you make me more feminine? Increase the size of my sexual asset?" He began to regain control of his body as he kissed his lover Jessica. "Jessica? You ok?" He asked the former man.

The cat girl mewls softly, Ana cutting in, "She's exhausted~ I'd expect so after cumming I believe around...5 or 6 times? Eheh~" she says with a wide grin. "As for what I'd take, well...Depends on what you'd Offer...Or what I feel like 'taking'." she giggles. "And it'll never be something big. Could just be a chunk of energy, could be a slight 'curse' that could make your assets bigger." she said, making a pointed look at his cock. "...Not that you'd probably need that." she says with a laugh.

Lar chuckled nervously as he thought of what else she could take. "So you could take... Say my masculinity?" It seems Lar was starting to figure out, that this succubus could do whatever she really wanted. "I see... I'm going to assume I'm right... So what do you want to take from me?" He asked the succubus. "I mean if you take another chunk of my energy; won't it make you more powerful? Wouldn't you be able to do more?" His hand had moved to Jessica bloated belly as he began to rub it. "Oh hey! Can you check you to see if got her pregnant?" He asked the succubus, wanting to know if he had gotten the former male pregnant. "I mean I kind of just want to know... But if you don't want to do it that is fine.... I guess." Lar continued to rub and massage the bloated the belly, he smiled as he listened to the random mewls that Jessica made. "So cute." Lar smiles happily knowjng that Jessica would enjoy what was to come. "But assuming that everything is out of the way... It's time to do some mroe right?" Lar was ready to use the Babe Note once more. "I mean it's time to wreak some havoc, we're only getting starter, no?" He was shooting out so many questions, it was surprise to see the succubus not lose her shit. "Eheh... Sorry... I've been asking to much." Lar said with a nervous smile and worried look to his face.

Ana didn't answer immediately to his question of Masculinity, but by the knowing smile on her face, it wasn't hard for him to make an assumption- it was a confirmation of him being correct. She let him finish babbling and said, "I don't need to check her, with you filling her so thoroughly with cum, she's inevitably pregnant. Perhaps with twins or more if you're lucky~" she teases. At this point, Jessica curls up lightly on the bed and softly starts sleeping. When he mentions using the Note more she smiles, "Oh? Some take a good freebie like this and drop, but you're willing to continue?" she asks before just grinning. "Good. Lots of people use the 'freebie' and assume they get away with it. It's more of a...Loan to see if you have the potential to wield the book." she purrs. "And while I enjoy myself a good 'pet', I enjoy a bit of chaos more." she chuckles as she floats softly towards him and the Note appears in her hand as she hands it to him. She was used to humans asking questions- she just knows when to ignore the stupid questions.

"So I guess I passed huh?" He glanced at the curled up catgirl. "Huh, guess you might be right." He says, before taking the note book from her hands. "Well... What happens to the people your find unworthy? Make them into sluts?" He seemed curious as to what Ana did with people she found unworthy. Lar could feel a heat burning between his legs as the succubus drew herself closer. "You know, I wouldn't mind ending up... Alien babe.. Or maybe a Kaithrit like Jessica..." He nonchalantly comments to Ana, hoping that she would at least understand at what he was hinting towards. "So who to choose now... Someone I know, or maybe some you know?" He looked at Ana in the eyes.

She laughs a bit and says, "I'm offering you my powers via the book because I don't have anyone to use them on. You choose someone. But if you so desire, you can always ask me to change you. However, she soon says, "As for those who decide to try to 'scam' my 'freebie'...Well...Some I kept...Some I still have under a strict one way contract...And some..." she pauses for effect, "Let's just say they're working off the payment somewhere with their bodies." she grins widely.

Lar chuckled nervously as Ana talked about previous owners. "I see. Well... I dont want that all. So I'll go on and assume I'm in the clear... For now.. Can you help me spit ball a bit? I kind of want to get my buddy to be a cute girl now too... Maybe something really exotic... Or tame as hell." He says with a nervous smile.

Ana smiles softly, "Hmm...Asking my opinion, hm? Let's see..." she softly hangs over his shoulder as she opens the book in his hands. "You don't need a pen, by the way. You just have to focus on the person." she purrs. In the book, on page 1, was a single name "John", but it was scratched out and replaced with Jessica with hearts next to it and a checkmark. As if on her words, he found his focus shifting to his friend, Ran. Suddenly, his first and last name showed up. "Now...Something exotic, hm...?" she purrs as she thinks a bit. She then grins, "I think she'll be exotic enough..." she purrs out as she writes next to Ran's name "Yugiri Mistwalker". As it ends, the writing glows softly, "Aaand, as a special deal, I'll use Premium Delivery right to your living room!" she teases as dark smoke surrounds her and she disappears.

A few moments later, during which Ana quietly told him mentally to 'put on some clothes, first!' he heard foot steps downstairs and a light, "Wh-what the- Isn't this-?" before it was quieted. When Lar came down, he saw his friend, Ran, standing there in his hoodie, some sweat pants, and socks, standing there dazed. "Made him think he decided to pay you a visit. Just enjoy the show~" she purrs in his ear as she goes invisible once again. Ran then regained consciousness as he looks around with his blue eyes and brown hair before he looks right in front of him, "Ah! There you are, Lar. Was hoping you were still awake, you seemed kinda...Peeved when we last spoke." he said, chuckling nervously. Though, similar to John, he wasn't noticing as his hair was growing longer by the second.

"Oh hey Ran, come on in!" He motions and moves out his way, allowing his friend to walk inside. "Oh yeah, I was a little upset; but nothing to bad... I mean what's the worse that could happen? We aren't friends anymore?" He jokingly asked, his eye's watching as his friends usually brown hair darkened, growing in length as well. "Yeah... Oh hey! Should mention that I've gotten a girlfriend now." Lar tells Ran, wondering what his reaction would be to such a claim. "She's fucking hot I tell you! Like the most beautiful girl you'll ever meet, but uh... she's out cold right now, and I believe it would be rude to ever wake her up... right now." Lar didn't know it, but he smelled and reeked of sex and semen, cum. Really he just smelled like a lot of sex.

Ran nods as he follows behind Lar. "Figured you'd be fine." he said with a chuckle. At the mention of a girlfriend Ran's eyebrow raises, "You too now, huh? But if she's out cold, it'd probably better not to disturb her." he said, shrugging a bit at Lar, "You might wanna shower though, dude. You reek." he says with a joking laugh as he doesn't notice his hair styling itself into two tails, ribbons tying them to appear out of nowhere as the bangs, now jet black in color, fall onto his chest. The rest of his body was feminizing quickly, two nicely sized mounds forming as he talked. Along his cheek and neck that were visible, soft, flesh colored scales appeared, slowly, and presumably, starting to grow across his body. "Hope you don't mind if I get a drink." he says, voice still unchanged as he opens the fridge to grab a drink, giving Lar a look as a tail flawlessly grows from the seat of the pants and out, covered in scales as it had scales along its length, a soft whitish like the rest of the scales. Out of the sides of his head- or rather Her head now, his ears shifts and became long and horizontal as two thin horns grow to the sides of her face. When Ran looked back towards Lar, his eyes were softly shifting color as well from a bright blue to a soft green. His clothes shift as well, shifing into a light leather armor gear, a scarf hanging off as light armor appears on the hands and legs. Her pants shift into lightly clinging tights while the top becomes a soft tabard with light armor on it and a small window just above the breasts that showed the barest cleavage. "Ooh...What the...?" he mumbles as his voice changes.

Lar gaped as he watched his friend transform before his eyes, his eye's glanced southward watching that he still had a very noticeable bulge in his pants. He quickly shot his attention northward to Ran face, watching as his eyes color shifted to green. He knew not to make Ran aware of the changes. "What's wrong? Don't tell me you were drinking one of alcoholic drinks?" Lar wasn't going to be happy if he had some how got a hold of one of his beverages. "Dude are you ok? Your starting to act weird?" He asked the changing male....er female? He wasn't sure if he call him a chick at the moment, he still had his cock for now. "Well.. whatever, just have fun drinking it." Lar walked closer Ran, watching as the male-female was seemingly confused over the situation. "Something wrong?" He asked Ran, wondering if he was catching on with the changes or not.

The black haired girl holds her head slightly, the drink in her hand being soda. However, as she stops holding her head, the changes seemed to have stopped by then. "Apologies, my Lord...Just a dizzy spell." she says, finally. Compared to Ran's normal tone, this new one, a soft female voice, was a lot more...Proper and Honorific. Her eyes looked around curiously, as if in unfamiliar territory as the scaled tail flicks back and forth. She was only a little shorter than Lar as the Ninja-garbed, partially scaled woman then looks right back to Lar. While she wasn't bustier than Jessica, the Au Ra girl was not hard on the eyes.

"Ah, that's fine." Lar was quick to pick up on the mental changes, his eye's looked southward and saw that the bulge was gone. The area that had once contained a shaft was now a flat surface, containing pussy lips and all. "I've been wondering, Yugiri... What do you think of our relationship?" He asked the former male, now loyal woman to his will. "Do you desire for it become something more? Or do you wish for it to remain as is? Because I for one." He walks closer to the Au Ra girl, his hand's grasping a lock of her hair and playing with it; as he drew his face closer to hers. "I wish to make it something more, something much, much more." He said in a husky voice, that would send shiver's down anyone's spine.

'Ran', or rather, 'Yugiri' now just blushes as the question of their Relationship, "M-my Lord...? I um..." she pauses, surprised at the sudden question. As he pushes to her more, saying he wanted to have a 'much more' relationship her face was bright red. "I...I...We can't...I'm just a s-shinobi. We're not supposed to..." she says, face practically glowing red as he plays with her silken hair. This close to her Lord's face...! She keeps averting her eyes, shifting. "I-it would be inappropriate..." she mumbles.

"Why should being a Shinobi stop our love? Why not have our love blossom" His hand's continued to play with her hair, as he drew his face closer and body. His erect cock pressing against her stomach. "Now hush, and allow our love to blossom." He tells the former male, bringing his lips to his, his tongue snaking it way out and into Yugiri mouth; his own tongue exploring her mouth every single inch. He brings one of his free hand's to her back, nudging her closer and closer. "Ana? Can you call say a pizza place? I wanna transform some more. If that's ok with you?" He mentally asked the succubus, hoping that she would agree to his question.

Yugiri shies away still, "B-but we're supposed to j-just serve...I- we..." she mumbles as he makes his interests clear, his bulge pressing against her belly. She doesn't respond- How could she? As he tells her to hush and let this happen. Then her Lord kissed her. Her head flutters as she was kissed so brusquely by her Lord...! Her body heats up as he holds her close, her hands lightly against his chest as she slowly returns the kiss. Ana responds, "Mm...Sure. You just enjoy your little Ninja there." she teases him mentally.

"Good, I love to fuck the pizza guy once I transform him. I've got a very good idea for a transformation. A character from a web series." He mentally respond's to Ana, his tongue continued to explore Yugiri mouth; who in turn was starting to return the favor. Lar hand that was placed on her back made its way down to her thigh and motioned for her to hike and put it on his hips, his cock continued to press and make it's self known on her legs.

Yugiri moans hotly against his mouth as she does as he motioned, her firm, strong leg moving around his hip as she manages to break the kiss. "I...We shinobi are taught to serve our L-lord as well as we can and c-cannot disobey the L-lord we swore to serve...But y-you don't wa-want me to s-serve as a Shinobi, d-do you...?" she pants out, her face bright red. "Y-you want my s-services as a w-woman..." she pants, as he can feel the light dampness through her tights. "Ohoho~ This'll be interesting then..."

Lar grinned as Yugiri started to get the idea. "Well I want both really, your services of Shinobi and woman, is what I want!" He declares to Yugiri. Wanting her to know that he wanted both of her services. "I want to know your opinion though? Before we get any further than we are, what sexual position do you wish to try first? I've been really hoping for a good ole tit job. But we could try something unique? Tail job? maybe a footjob? Or a blow job? or just straight old sex." He grinned once more, as he kissed her on the lips once more, as his cock continued to rub against her clothes, coating it with his pre-cum.

Back
Top Bottom