Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Babe Note (Firestarter and Archet)

Lar groaned and moaned as he was fucked, his cock was trembling inside of Neo pussy. Every waking second of her bouncing and the way she used her muscles to massage his cock was amazing... And terrifying because she was also a competent fighter and her hand was still near her damn parasol. So anh resistance was not the best of ideas, as Lar didn't really want to be stabbed at all. So he was in a rather hard spot, though he did have to admit that her insistent grabbing of his chest was rather nice; as neither Yugiri or Jessica had done that. He also had to admit that being dominated was pretty exciting and different, the human couldn't help but wonder as to how he was lasting so long. His balls should've been drained dry at this point, but for some reason it seemed his cum would never end. Lar let out one more happy moan of pleasure and ectasy, before his cock twitched and released loads of cum into Neo awaiting pussy. Filling it with his spunk, yet the pleasure did not stop as Neo had not came yet and did not seem intent on it yet; she still had that look of 'I'm milking you dry'. Lar would try and protest but would find himself hypnotized by Neo bouncing breasts. Lar couldn't help himself and let Neo's little milking session continue on; his balls churned as another orgasm was approaching and he would soon find out that still wouldnt stastify the woman.

She lets out a soft moan as he filled her pussy with cum, her sex eagerly 'drinking' it up and asking for more as she continues bouncing. She was already starting to go faster and rougher, giving him a teasing grin as she saw him watching her breasts, only to lean forward, pressing the two soft orbs against his chest as she starts to ride him that way instead. Her breasts continuously rubbing against him while her pussy was expertly milking him for cum. It didn't take long for her riding of him to bring him to another orgasm, her hips soon following suit and slamming down onto his pelvis as she came as well, silently biting her lip. However, but the licking of her lips afterwards...She wasn't done with him yet. Ana soon chimes in, "Man, she's got you dancing in her hand." she teases as Neo stood up. With a wide smile she walks over to the nearest wall and, using her parasol to help keep her up, just giving him an expectant, waiting look. as he saw her cum dripping lips. With a single finger, she motions him to get closer.

Lar groaned and whimpered as he silently cursed at himself, wondering how he would get out of the current predicament he was in; whilst wondering how to take further steps to stastify all women that joined his harem. Slowly making uis way over to Neo and mumbling while doing it, as his still brimming with cum filled balls, coated in Neo pussy juices produced more of his virile substance. His cock was drenched in the fem-cum that had come out of Neo, as well his pelvis. Finally making his way over to the mute girl, who was sexually dominating him. "Hey how would I turn this to my favor?" He mentally called out to Ana/Lilim, as he placed his hands in Neo hips before slowly bringing his cock closer to her entrance and shoving it all the way in, inch by inch. Earning silent moans from the mute. Lar groaned as he thrusted feeling a strange sensation run over his body, he could've swore his bones were on fire and well... Everything just kind of felt off.

Ana just giggles and says, "I dunno...Don't let her determine the pace? You're scared of her Parasol, right?" she says, as if not paying attention really well. She was busy after all- she decided it might be a bit fun to let him experience what he's been doing to these other girls...But she wasn't going to let him change quickly as she silently put his name in the book. Neo, meanwhile eagerly pushes her rear back against Lar as she leans softly onto her Parasol, her ass jiggling with each of his rough thrusts inside of her. Her hips push back against his with each thrust as she says or does nothing but let out soft, enjoyable moans as the two-toned haired girl enjoys the male pressed under her thumb following her commands...Speaking of which... She gave him a quick lustful look and shoved back against him to make him go faster.

Lar didn't know that Ana was going to be messing with him, but luckily it wasn't some form of betraly. Lar moaned as Neo pushed back against him, his cock going deeper into her pussy; as his eye's watched Neo ass jiggle hypnotically. The two round cheeks were quite the alluring sight, so much so that he couldn't feel the slow changes applied to his body, such as the fact his dick was loosing a inch, something else happend with Neo as well, as just above her pussy area, the skin began to bulge only slightly. Not noticeable at the momment and would not draw attention, Lar thrusted even harder as his fingers dug into Neo hips, his pelvis crashed against Neo thighs as his stomach crashed against her butt, the latter of which happened every few seconds. His body responded to the sudden shove from Neo, forcing him to go a lot faster, and harder. His balls produced as kuch thick seed as they could getting ready for when it was time to unload. One could wonder what was Lar going to become? What had Ana decided to choose to temporarily turn the owner of the Babe note into? Maybe an airhead? Or a twin of Neo, perhaps a fine lady from a video game or manga? Maybe said lady was a sexy alien like from star wars or mass effect? Who knew what Lar was going to become.

Neo moans hotly as he got a lot more aggressive in his thrusting. By the lustful look on her face, she was loving it, and it showed as her pussy was almost twice as active, milking him like a machine as she was rapidly approaching her own orgasm alongside him. Eventually her hands slip from her Parasol to hold onto the wall, the umbreall falling to the floor as the pink and brown haired mute was obviously getting closer and closer before it happened, him thrusting as deep as he could into her as she grabs tight onto his cock and came hard, coating it in femcum as he coats her insides in more of his own thick cum. Afterwards, she just leans heavily against the wall, panting and moaning.

But as he came, he would hardly notice as his form melts away, his previously well fit body soon skinnier and less chiseled. At the same time his hair was a bit longer on his head, even as his cock was still the same, though kept leaking cum.

Lar still did not notice any of these changes, and as such stroked his dick eyeing Neo form, who leaned against the wall. Lar bones began to shift and crack and rearrange as his form shifted and changed. Soon Neo would be the one giving Lar a good time, one could wonder what he was turning into, it seemed it would be human in nature; then again there were aliens with hair and looked like humans. His nipples were puffier than before and his chest had pushed out slightly.

Lar would watch Neo as she slyly pulled him forward into a kiss, her soft hands holding his cheek and chin as she gave him her thanks for a good time, but it was fairly obvious it wasn't over as Lar would find- wait, why was he the same height as Neo? At that realization the changes started, the slight dull ache through his body exploded into a cacophony of feelings as his hair grew longer and longer, his face tingled as it became much, much more feminine and soft, his bone structure shifting to become thinner as his muscles disappeared and were replaced with soft, smooth skin. However, he just now looked like a cute femboy, but then it started as his monstrous cock starts to retract, pulling into his body as a pussy forms between his legs and his chest and ass start to push out. It didn't take long for his view to be blocked from above by two round breasts, but he was given a show none the less as his hair was rapidly becoming a soft silver and his skin was turning darker and darker until it was a deep, almost chocolate color. These changes only stopped until his hands were filled with two, soft light brown breasts and he felt his hair- Wow it was long- touching his- or rather, her ass. He felt a tingling on his head as two soft goat horns form at the side of his head, wrapping in a soft circle as, while unnoticeable from the hair, his ears became bigger and droopier as they were covered in soft silver fur.

Something similar happened to Neo, who's assets shifted to be a bit more similar to Lar's, only...Instead of becoming soft, she became more firm as a brown wolf ear pops up out of the left side of her head to replace her left ear, and a pink wolf ear pops up to replace the right as a soft, brown/pink swirling wolf tail pushes out from behind her. Lar then stumbles into the bathroom to look in the mirror he had over the sink to see he was now a beautiful, dark skinned sheep girl. "Mmm...Like it?" Ana asks as she pulls over next to you in her usual sudden appearances.

Lar eye's go wide as he..err she? Listened to Ana voice. "Why?!??!" She cries out in panic, groping her large chest as she looked at her face. Her hands snaked downwards to her cunt feeling the empty space that had once been filled with a proud member. "Why? Why?" She continued to repeat, still shocked by th events that had just happend. She would soon find herself in a odd situation involving Neo, whk was taking a moment to adnust to the changes.

As she groped her own breasts they were quite soft and sensitive. Ana giggles and says, "Oh calm down." she says, the Note appearing in her hand. "Just figured you'd like a change of view...And you did get lewd thoughts earlier with Jessica about this kind of thing." she says, her own busty body rubbing up against Lar, one hand sensually rubbing against one of Lar's new breasts. The note floats behind her out of her hand as she says, "And don't worry, this is temporary...But I'm going to make sure you enjoy it to the fullest, my dear Contractor." she teases, licking her lips.

Lar blushed and moaned at the sensitivity. "So... It's like an alt form?" He-err she asked quizzingly, her face growing red as Ana rubbed against her now female body. "Hey? You didn't happen to turn Neo into a herm did you?" She asked Ana, wondering if this was some sort of teasing. "I mean... I'll just shut-" she let out a whimper as her ass was slapped. "Ahhh! Fuck!" She cried out in her newer sultry voice. "My ass! It's so sensitive. Also what do you mean your going to make me enjoy this to the fullest? Are you saying your going to fuck me?!" Lar was slightly worried as she didn't want to be fucked over, she let out a whimper from her quivering lips, as her juices from her new pussy rand down her thighs and legs; as the name Lisa was whispered into her ear and the sound of footsteps from behind drawing closer. It was Neo and she was changed as well.

Ana giggles and said, "If I fucked you, I'd probably break you as you are now...You're not ready for me yet. Even if you were male, if I were to let loose on you, well..." she trails off, but gives a wide smile. "No, I have different ideas, I want you to enjoy this, not turn into yet another of my onaholes." she purrs. As Neo comes around the doorframe, she was now a wolf girl, who grinned seeing the sheep girl, seeming not noticing Ana. Speechless as ever, Neo strides up to 'Lar' and pulls her into a soft kiss. "But first...Let's get the surprise going, shall we?" she teases with a wink. Even through the kiss, "Lisa" could see in the mirror as their previously naked bodies were becoming less naked.

White and black fabric flows up their bodies as time seemed to move slowly compared to it. It started with underwear as Lar suddenly found tight, form squeezing, lacy lingerie appearing on her over her crotch and breasts. Two long, thigh high socks slide up her leg as two small enamel pumps appear on her feet. It was then she could practically look in a mirror as she watches Neo's clothing change to be similar and happening at the same time. Around her wrists appeared small, frilly wristdresses appear, with a small black ribbon keeping them affixed. Atop their heads, a maid's headdress appears. But then the main parts appeared, the black fabric wrapping around their abdomins as a white apron shoots out from below it, followed by frilly black dress that covered till just above the knees. White fabric wraps up her chest from both sides before meeting in the middle and buttons appearing, frills spreading from the center. Black trails up and covers their shoulders as white sleeves go down to their elbows, ending in yet more frills. Finally, a large ribbon appears at their back to tie black and white together and a single black ribbon appears at both of their necks.

The kiss finally breaks as Lisa had time to look in the mirror and see a cute and stunningly made maid dress that hugged every curve of her silver haired, dark skinned sheep girl body and the pink and brown haired, fair skinned wolf girl's body. Neo smiles, as if proud of something before waiting near the door for Lisa to follow behind as Ana says, "Now go see my surprise." she purrs out.

Lar/Lisa blushed as she was rather forced to follow Ana orders, she could've swore she saw a bulge on Neo crotch earlier. Did Neo become a herm? It was probably the most likely thing to happen, as Lar/Lisa follows suit heading into the room. Scratching at the maid outfit a bit, as she didn't really like the fucking texture of the thing. As it made doing simppe things harder and more of a pain.

It was Lisa's imagination.

The soft silk Maid Dress flowed behind them, the only texture being the soft rubbing of the gentle material on their bodies. But as they reached the main room, Ran was rubbing his head as he stood there. However, Lisa could see Ana as she touched Ran's forehead when he looks at the two girls with surprise. Suddenly his attitude changes, "I didn't think you'd manage to convince her, Neo." he says with a smile as the wolf girl silently walks up and gives Ran a kiss on the lips.

Regardless of what Lisa might say, Ana just gives her a wink as the world around her seemed to paradigm shift. When she looked at Ran, shee found herself get a bit embarrassed at being seen in a maid dress by Ran as, while she could still remember being Lar, that mattered less to her than the fact she was really wearing a Maid Dress in front of him.

Lar/Lisa felt mortified seeing Ran, but it was overrideded by the new feelings of her body and the situation. "Fuck." Gritting her teeth with a twitch in her eye, though these small twitchs and the such disappeared as she stepped closer to Ran, blushing as she tried to avoid eye contact with Ran eye's; this wasn't the situation Lar/Lisa wished to be in. Though it wss interesting to see what a world with Ran in control would be like. Didn't mean deep down that she liked the situation, Lisa/Lar groaned as she walked closer and closer. Keeping her head turned away from the man; Lar/Lisa took note of Ran current form. Seeing that he was a bit more firmer and well more muscled and... Over all he looked hotter. Lar/Lisa panicked as the thought ran through her-his mind, beads of sweat ran down her face, Lisa/Lar stuttered as she formed words. "I-i-i can't believe I'm doing this!" She exclaimed her eyes going wide with fear and anger, as she stamped her feet slightly. It seemed this Lisa side was a bit more complicated than it had been than before. God it ws going to be a very long day and it was going get very weird and odd from here on out, Lar/Lisa wished things would kind of just return to the way they were back a while ago. Which was in her opinion just better though a part of her had wished the situation had just led to Neo being turned into a herm.

Ran just smiles at her, "Oh c'mon, you look great. No clue what Neo did to convince you to put that on, but..." he slyly puts his hand on Lisa's chin, "I may even go so far to say that you look better than her in it." he teases, receiving a slap on the shoulder from Neo. "Oh please, I know you agree too." he teases to which Neo just gives a soft grin. However, probably due to that damn succubus, the more she was being terse about this, the more she slowly was enjoying having Ran's attention. Neo softly walks up and wraps her arms around Lisa and pulls her into a front facing hug, their breasts squishing together as she winks at Ran. He immediately blushes and says, "Yes, yes, you're very cute in it too." to which Neo just beams happily at Lisa.

Lisa/Lar blushed as their tits squished and mashed against each other, their nipples rubbing together through the fabric. Lar/Lisa practically was screaming in his-er her head, she really wanted to get back at the succubus for this. Lisa/Lar blushed as she eyed at Ran body, her blush only deepened further as she turned her attention back to Neo. "W-we need to give Ran a show." Lisa/Lar said as she brought her face closer to Neo, kissing her and letting her tongue slid into her mouth; as her hands moved southward, continuing to do so and grope at the girl.

Neo and Ran both looked surprised at the sudden eagerness, but neither seemed to mind it at all. Neo eagerly kisses back, her own hands grabbing Lisa's hips to hold her close as Ran was off to the side, a light blush on his face, but a not so light bulge in his pants as his clothing seemed to have transformed back from Yugiri's. However, it was then Lisa felt a nudge through the many layers of silk that was between them, their thick looking skirts as she feels a strange bulge and Ana's voice in Lisa's head, "You seemed to really want her to be one, so...Why not...? Just hope you can handle them both~" and it seemed she got her wish- just now she a Herm Neo and Ran to deal with.

"WHAT! I-I! Whyyyyy!?!!?" Lar/Lisa cried out to succubus mentally; it seemed the current holder Babe Note was indecisive, especially when it came to the current situation. It was quite funny to see; Lisa/Lar blushed as she felt Neo buck her hips. Feeling the semi-flaccid shaft press against her own crotch, even through the fabric sbe could feel the heat coming off of it. Darkening her blush even further as her tongue explored Neo mouth, each and every nook and crany was not left untouched. She could feel Neo soft hands run along the sides of her horns; as she further pressed into Lisa/crotch. It seemed that there was going to be large mess to clean after this.

Ana giggles, but doesn't respond, but as the two girls grind together, their attention is ripped away from the deep kissing and groping as Ran coughs. "We do have some pizza to eat...Why don't my two 'Maids' get the table set?" he teases, giving each of them a soft kiss on both of their foreheads. Neo just giggles softly and winks at Lisa while Ran softly pats their butts, "Alright, I'll go get a few more drinks to put in the fridge while you guys get the counter set up." he says and Neo just nods, wolf tail wiggling back and forth as she softly nudges Lisa into following her, picking up some the pizza, not caring about the fact the money to pay for them was sitting next to it.

Lisa/Lar nodded and went to go do the table setting; blushing all the while as she looked at Neo. Lar/Lisa watched in anguish and horror as she worked in preparing the table. "Ana!" He mentally calls out to the succubus.

Ana doesn't respond for a bit before you hear a faint, "Yyyyeeees?" she asks with a mischievous smile. Neo was putting the 2 pizzas side by side as Lisa was getting the stuff ready. She heard Ran downstairs faintly rummaging for something- Probably to grab a few drinks of a few types and, being the usual shithead he was, trying carry multiple cans by hand instead of trying to use something normal.

Lar/Lisa began to speak once more to Ana. "Can you please explain to me, why in the hell! This is happening! Why?" Lar/Lisa sounded rather upset. "I mean it's not as bad, but..... Just why? I'm kind of curious?" It seemed to be a half and half situation with Lar/Lisa. Lisa/Lar blushed as she felt a slap to her ass from Neo. "Wha-? Neo!?! You can't just go slapping my ass!?!" She told the mute girl, as she sheeply tried to regain some of the diginity she had. "All I'm saying is, this isn't something I'd imagine to be the first thing you'd come up with." Lar/Lisa deadpan to the succubus, wondering where her train of thought had taken her, especially with what possessed her to do such an idea.

Ana smiles and, as Neo lightly teased the dark skinned sheep's rear, said, "Oh...? Not bad, hm...? Well, you did enjoy being dominated by Neo earlier...Figured you might like to see how it is to be a female in a similar situation, though..." she then says, and Lisa could feel her breath as it lightly brushes her silky hair and against her ear, "The maid thing was on a whime, but...You do look very good in a Maid Outfit, my dark skinned beauty. If you weren't the Holder of my book, I'd probably try to break you similar to Jessica." she purrs to tease her. "Ah! Ran's on his way back. Be sure to call him 'Master', alright?" she teases as her 'presence' disappears again. Sure enough, Ran comes up out of the basement with a box of cans. "Found a little something for everyone." he says as he heads to put it into the Fridge, though Neo bows curtsies, giving a teasing wink before taking care of it herself, starting to load the cans into the fridge.

Lar/Lisa cursed at Ana trying to not enjoy a single second of this... Torture. Lisa/Lar blushed as she realized that there was only two seats. "Oh my, no this isn't good. Master there is only teo spots for us to sit at." Lisa/Lar told her master.

Back
Top Bottom