Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Babe Note (Firestarter and Archet)

Lisa tongue lolled from the side of her mouth, eye's crossed with a stupid grin and face that said I've been fucked silly'. She didn't notice the changes to Ran, the Ram girl was currently to unfocused and lust filled to pay attention to anything.

Neo giggles a bit, petting the Ram girl as Ran felt his body heat up a bit, his body changing once more into Yugiri. His hair became black, long and two rat tails tied up in the back by white ribbons, his eyes became a soft emerald green, and soft, white scales cover her cheeks and along her body to accent her fair skin. A lizard-like tail grows out from behind her, curling around to not damage the couch, while her ears became horns. Soon, she was sitting back, watching Lisa with a blush.

Lisa let out one more moan as she collapsed, landing on top of Yugiri. The Ram girl eye's were still crossed and her mind was a mess, her breath was slow and heavy. Her breasts pressed and rubbed against what remained of Yugiri skin, her nipples brushing against the cloth and sending waves of pleasure through out her body, she let out a slutty whimper and quietly said. "P-please g-give m-me- mo-ore!" she let out a whorish moan as cum leaked out from her pussy, The being watched humorously as it waited for Ana to make her move; it would be very funny to see how the succubus would react. Maybe the succubus would try to fix what the being had done.

Ana barely cared, more enjoying 'Lisa's' enjoyment. After all...The being wasn't exactly getting in the way of her plans in the end...So far. However, she did grin as she changed a few things around- Neo's outfit being more 'Lady' like and the clothing that was on Ran that were shifting to Yugiri's Ninja outfit changing to a similar maid outfit to the one Lisa had on. Neo just smiles and nods eagerly at the begging, her hips immediately starting up again as Yugiri blushed a bit beneath the Ram girl.

Lisa moaned whorishly as she felt the thrusting pick up, her ass wobbled with each thrust from Neo, moans escaped her mouth constantly as she was fucked, she was practically drooling at this point! Her lustful hazed eye's locked with Yugiris as she tried to form words. It was hard to make out what Lisa was saying, as soon after her eye's crossed and she gained another stupid grin as she was fucked. Sweat beaded down her face and dripped on to Yugiri clothes. Her large E-cups pressed and rubbed against Yugiri smaller size, her nipples rubbing against the fabric adding more stimulation; and bringing her closer to another orgasm. The being watched as it decided to make it's next move, wondering if it would piss of Ana/Lilim; or maybe it wouldnt seeing as how she wasn't to displeased at the momment. It would need to fix that current attitude.

Ana was busy relaxing in the lewd atmosphere, enjoying herself though eventually a single eye opens and immediately moves to look at the 'crack' in reality the creature was looking through with a teasing grin before turning her attention back towards the three 'girls' on the couch. Yugiri pants softly as Lisa rubbed up against her, putting her hands on Lisa's shoulders to pull the Ram girl towards her, the Au Ra girl's lips locking with the Lisa's. At the same time, Ana eagerly pulses a light bit of magic into Yugiri, making her body grow to match breast size with Lisa. Neither would notice, especially not with Neo still slamming her hips again and again into Lisa's ass, continuing to force the tight hole apart again and again with the thick cock.

Lisa moaned at each and every thrust, her sexy body having a glistening with sweat an dried up cum, her breasts mashed and rubbed against the Au Ra girls own, as the ram girl let out slutty moans; her pussy leaking out large amounts of fem-cum as she was approaching another orgasm.

It wasn't much longer, Neo's hands possessively gripping Lisa's ass tightly as her hips slam into her again and again. Yugiri blushes heavily and pants softly as the firm waves of pressure that came from Neo's rough, fast thrusts into the Ram girl above her. Neo grins lewdly as she reaches up to grab Lisa's wrists, pushing her own breasts tight against Lisa's back as the cock hilts out inside of her. Cum floods forth into Lisa's awaiting depths, double stuffing Lisa with cum, Neo's soft moans ragged before she licks her lips.

Lisa eye's crossed as she came to her own orgasm, fem-cum dripping out from her pussy, as her ass cavity leaked with cum. Her body was incredibly sensitive at this point. Words were almost impossible for words to form from her mouth, her tongue dripping saliva onto the Au Ra girl shoulders. Eventually her eyes would start to uncross, as her motor control slowly started to return to her body. Her chest rising up and down, as she wiggled her hips and tried to thrust more of the cock back into her ass; her butt jiggling with each of the movement she made. Her pussy dripped with her sexual juices, which landed onto Yugiri clothing. After what seemed like an entirety of time, Lisa finally spoke though it seemed a bit slurred. "F-fuck.. like.. that was the best! C-can I have more?" She had a perverted grin plastered on her face, as it seemed she was wanting to go another round. "I Like wanna eat out you, and have my ass fucked as well." Lisa giggled like whore, as the thought of eating Yugiri out while being fucked; sounded so appetizing.

Neo giggles hotly as she just lays her cock onto Lisa's ass, letting her holes drip cum onto the couch and floor. Her hands continue to softly massage Lisa's rear as Yugiri lightly kisses the ahegao'd Ram Girl. Even as Lisa was recovering, Neo never stops grinding her cock or massaging that plump ass of Lisa's even as Yugiri was applying some aftercare. When Lisa finally spoke and expressed her desires, Yugiri's face glows red, "Ah...I mean...I'm um...I-if Our Lady allows it..." as she looks towards Neo. Neo just giggles and lightly leans past Lisa to whisper something to Yugiri. "A-ah...Erm..." the black haired Au Ra stutters for a moment before relaying, "L-lady Neo wants you to um...Ask for it properly like a Maid would..." she mumbles and to punctuate it, Neo delivered a soft spank to Lisa's plump, well fucked rear.

Lisa moaned happily as her rear jiggled with each slap, her pleasantly brown rump jiggled and wobbled. She pushed herself forward pressing her breasts against the Au Ra girls own comparable tits. Lisa nodded as she listened to what Yugiri said, a perverted grin spread across her face as she said. "Mistress please fuck my pussy!" She cooed out with a intense pleasure. Her face contorting as she began to grin perverted intent, giggling as she tried force herself back onto the cock.

Neo giggles, patting Lisa's ass lightly in a "Good job." kind of way before the cock pulls out from between Lisa's ass, leaving the area around her hole a mess and slathered in the Wolf-girl Neo's cum. She then reels back and lines it up with the pussy, shoving the cock's full length suddenly into Lisa's depths. Meanwhile, Neo's hand lightly taps on Lisa's head before Yugiri's hands, the soft pale scales easily told apart as they push lightly as Lisa had her head put squarely in front of the Au Ra girl's pussy, Yugiri's green eyes watching her as her face was glowing softly.

Lisa giggled as she felt the patting to her ass, gasping and whimpering as the cock was pulled out. She could feel the hot mess from her ass leak slowly, as some of the cum from Neo cock dripped onto her cheeks. She lets out a gasp and a squeal as she felt her pussy being stuffed; she could feel the cock pushing deeper and deeper into her depth, her pussy tightened around the shaft quickly. Lisa moaned as she quickly felt herself being forced between Yugiri pussy; it was something of a surprise from having this happened. But she was quick to start licking, her tongue lashing the deep cavern of the Au Ra girl's pussy. She pushed her tongue and pulled it out, repeating the process over and over again. Lisa knew she was being a good slut while doing this, she was going to be rewarded so well! One could wonder when Ana was going to make this stop? It was getting pretty close to dark and it seemed like it this was just going to continue on forever.

Neo thrusts forward, hands possessively groping and patting the dark caramel colored ass of Lisa's, the pale skinned, black haired Au Ra letting out a soft gasp. She tasted fairly sweet, and the scales around her thighs and legs was tough, much like a Callous, but also incredibly smooth to the touch. Not that this mattered as Yugiri's hands lightly held onto Lisa's head as the girl was eating her out and thrusting her tongue deep into her. Neo doesn't bother slowing down as her hips continue moving, eager and fast as she rams her length into the Ram girl, the filling in it before shoved deeper into her as it was about to be added to.

Lisa moaned as she licked, burying her head further into Yugiri crotch. Her horns brushing against Yugiri scales, luckily not piercing them due to their strength. The Ram girl's ass was incredibly sensitive as with each thrust it brought her close to orgasm; as well as each grope from Neo's soft hands. Which kneaded and played with the jiggly cheeks; with each thrust Neo crotch clashed with Lisa's ass. With each clash a loud audible noise was made. It went Pap! Pap! Pap! Pap! It was rather erotic and enticing. Lisa eye's began to cross as her licking became more passionate, she was close! So close and she just needed to cum! Her licking stopped as Neo's finally thrust lodged her cock deep into her pussy; causing her pussy to tighten around the meat shaft. And with that Lisa felt herself releasing, sending loads of her girl fluids downwards; heading to clash with Neo's. As well as to cover the cock in her sexual fluids. The Ram girl felt like she was about to pass out; as this was almost to much.

Time drags on a bit as Neo was merciless in her thrusts, easily able to lean forward and see the lewd look on Lisa's face, which encouraged her. She immediately speeds up, wanting to see just how far she could push the deep caramel colored slut. Even after Lisa came again, her thrusts doesn't stop, even as Lisa's licking bring Yugiri to a rapid orgasm. Neo's hands move forward, grabbing Lisa's shoulders as she rams herself into her with vigor. Holding off as long as she could, Neo made sure to watch Lisa's face before she finally couldn't hold back and came hard, filling her with her steamy spunk that fills the Ram girl's womb to the brim.

Lisa muffledly moaned happily at each thrust, her eye's still crossed as she let out more moans. Her licking picking up pace as she was brining Yugiri to an orgasm; she shuddered as Neos hands grabbed her shoulder, her licking stopping as she yelped surprised by the vigorous thrusts. She cried out in pleasure raising her face from Yugiri lips, as she came sending her girl juices down and towards Neo cock. Which would only be pushed back my the wave of cum coming from Neo. The mixed seed would settle in her womb.

Neo giggles softly as she rocks back and forth, coaxing the rest to fill Lisa's womb before letting the exhausted Ram girl lay to the side, only to watch as Neo pushes the juice coated cock in front of Yugiri's face. Her face glows bright red and hesitantly brings her tongue to run along the bottom of the cock, slowly starting to clean it. Her eyes were closed as she elegantly runs her mouth along the cock, soon moving slowly down it. A single tap on her head caused Yugiri to look up only for Neo to grin and motion to get herself ready. Yugiri blushes heavily as she realizes it's her turn now and leans back, spreading her legs for Neo to push forward and starts to thrust into the Au Ra.

Lisa twitched and spasmed slightly, trying to move as tried to get back to Neo cock. But she would eventually stop, the current feeling to much to handle as cum leaked from her holes; her belly hurting slightly from all the seed in her womb. She could feel her want and need building as she watched Yugiri clean Neos cock, the exhausted ram girl twitched more as a heavy feeling soon fell upon her. It was sleep! The poor girl was so tired at this point! It was only natural fro her to fall asleep at this point. But Lisa tried to fight it! She wasn't ready to sleep yet! There were so much she could do! But alas she was too tired and as such, the last thing she saw before passing out. Was Yugiri spreading her legs and getting rammed by Neo. One could wonder what Ana/Lilim would now at this point? Would she let Lar gain contorl? Or would she let things stay the way they are now?

As she passes out to the sound and sights of the Au Ra girl getting a good helping of Neo's cock herself, she finds the sleep peaceful until a strangely...realistic dream fills her mind. Lar suddenly woke up on a strange bed with soft silken sheets and a dimly lit room, the only sources of light being a few soft pink flamed candles. However before he could look around much, Ana's hand touches his shoulder. "I think we should talk, Lar." she says with a smile, though there was a strange uneasiness around her. And especially by the movement of her tail, the two of them weren't exactly pleased with eachother.

Lar glared at the succubus, as he allowed her to touch his shoulder. He was not to pleased with everything that had happened, and it seemed he would continue to hold a grudge; unless of course Ana had a plan to fix that. "What do you want to talk about? I mean I bet there's a lot to talk about." He sounded pissed.

Ana's smile widens as she says, "Oh I'd say. Fraternizing with creatures you don't understand while under my contract, are we?" as she crosses her legs. "Perhaps one like...This?" she creates a image in front of them of the very same creature that had taunted her before and she had spied through the crack in reality. "You wouldn't have happened to...Talk with one, had you? After all, I know very well that Ran wouldn't have turned into Yugiri without someone influencing it because you or I sure didn't..." she purrs out as the hand on his shoulder grew colder and colder.

Lar glared as he felt his shoulder grow colder. "You know, that thing was scary. It felt like i was about to choke with its presences." Lar wasn't going to lie to Ana; but he wasn't going to take her shit. "Look if I made any deal with that thing. It would've been to at least mess with you." Lar was being honest; he wouldn't ever hurt Ana, but he would at least screw with her back. "That thing suggested a lot of ideas, some would've ended horribly. So it's a wonder as to why I didn't agree to that things most terrible idea." His voice grew colder, unaware of the mist that was slowly filling the room. "Whatever that thing is, it's toying around with the both of us." Lar placed a hand on Ana hips.

Ana's unnerving smile doesn't fade in the least bit. "So you did make a deal with it?" she says, immediately following up with, "How...Disappointing. I would have thought you'd be smarter than to just make a deal with some strange creature." she sighs a bit. As he puts a hand on her hips she stares at him unamused. "If you know it's toying around, why did you make a Deal with it, then?" she says cooly as she rubs her Forehead as she pre-emptively counters something he might have said along the lines of her being a 'strange creature'. "Also, it's one thing signing a Contract with a Succubus- We're lust demons. You know what we're after even if you've only read or heard stories about us- Indulging the baser desires. But that Thing?" she shakes her head as she seems rather irritated at the whole ordeal.

"Yeah, what was I supposed to do? Say no?" Lar looked at Ana coldly not really phased by what he had done. "Look I made the deal; because of everything going on at the moment, ok?" Lar sighed in annoyance as he was denied his counter. "Yeah I get it, don't make deals with unknown beings, Look that thing was incredibly weird; It was all over the place. I couldn't pin down it's personality. I was stumped and annoyed, and pissed that I was cast off by your hand." His tone was starting to become more emotional, as rage began to fill his voice. "Look, I thought we had an understanding! One that wouldn't have me getting screwed over by that damn book!" His anger was becoming more prominent and potent, yet the human male did his best to control his rage and sooth it; ensuring that he wasn't going to snap on the succubus. "Look, I know that I betrayed our trust; but... I felt betrayed as well... I didn't exactly want to be so.... airheaded." His eye's lock with Ana, as his hands graze her hips softly; running along the smooth skin with ease.

Back
Top Bottom