Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Babe Note (Firestarter and Archet)

Ran looks and chuckles. "Well, guess one of you will have to sit on my lap." he teases with a wink. Neo looked rather eager, quickly putting the pizza on the table, eagerly looking to Ran as he just nods and sits down. "So...? Which one of you would like to sit in 'Master's' lap?" he teases Lisa for calling him Master, but he did seem to have enjoyed it. However, some wiggling feeling in Lisa's mind told her that if she didn't hurry, Neo might take the chance to sit in Master's lap from her!

Lar/Lisa gritted her teeth trying to resis the urge to sit on Ran lap, no! She would not degrade herself to that level! She was in contorl! She was the master! They were her servants! It seemed that her blood was boiling at this point; her anger and temper on the rise. Lisa/Lar smiled softly as she looked at the two. "Master, may I sit in your lap?" She asked the man, hoping that he would say yes. Lar/Lisa watched in annoyance and anger.

Ran smiles and says, "Of course, dear." and pats his lap. Neo looked a bit envious, but drags the other chair to sit next to them. Two plates in front of Ran's seat and one in front of Neo's as she sits down and the moment Lisa sits on his lap, he lightly puts his hands on her lap as she feels his bulge through the multiple layers of fabric below her rear. A soft fluttering, warm feeling fills her chest.

Lisa/Lar blushed as she watched Neo take a seat next to them. "Jealous much?" She asked aloud. Not really caring that she sounded like an utter ass to Neo. "I mean, I could understand; after all. I'm just the prettiest." Lar/Lisa wanted to gag at what was said, as this wasn't how he'd usually act like. Lisa/Lar moaned as she tried to adjust into a comfortable position in Ran lap, the fact his cock kept rubbing against her ass wasn't helping that much either. And it forced the former male into a odd predicament. "Ana! Stop this!" Lar/Lisa called out to the succubus in hopes of answer, as she did not like the way this was going for it seemed to be a relatively uncomfortable situation for her, and that meant she wanted out of the situation, wanting no part in what was going on. At the very least she could've done something better instead of this! It pained Lar/Lisa to be in this situation. It hurt his very pride and power for him to be degraded like this! It stung deeply abd he hated that, but suddenly a voice that was not Ana rung out in his, this voice had belonged to be a being that had been observing earlier. And what it sung to Lar/Lisa, made the former male nervous. Power? How would this voice give him power? Was he sure he wasn't going crazy? Or that this wasn't another trick by Ana?

Neo looked silently furious as Lisa, only for Ran to pat the top of her head. "Hey, no being mean, Lisa." he teases as he makes his plate, reaching past her as she was essentially in his arms even as he puts slices of pizza on the plates.

Lisa/Lar blushed once more, as she was patted on the head; she was being treated like a slave! Lar/Lisa groaned and wanted to beat the living shit out of something; Really she did and want to strangle Ana after this. Though thoughts of what the mysterious voice said; still wavered in her mind and was semi prominent. She glanced at Neo sticking her tongue out once again, knowing that it would get the girl stick her tongue out at her; it was kind of fun to mess with the girl. Lar/Lisa groaned as she cursed at Ana. "ANA! How long will this last? I really don't like this!" Lisa/Lar waited for Ran to finish placing the slices of pizza on the plates, when that was done she would began to eat the slice of pizza. Unconsciously she began to rub her ass against his shaft.

Ana sighs, growing very weary of the male's incessant whining. If he didn't like this, he didn't have to be- With a grin she finally responds, "No, if I wanted you to play a Slave, you'd be wearing a collar and punished for your light disobedience here. You're a Maid, petting is a reward. But fine, if you don't like this...I'll wake you up when it's over." she trails, rather coldly. He felt a strange wave of dizziness through his head, though "Lisa" didn't show it. Suddenly, Lar was asleep in his own head as, though he couldn't see it, his name in the Note book "Lar/Lisa" had Lar faded out. With that, Lisa was free to enjoy her 'Master's' and Neo's attentions as she seemed to snap out of a dream as she ate pizza and saw Neo hand feeding Ran a slice of pizza, winking at Lisa.

Lisa giggled as she finished the slice of pizza, then she kissed Ran on the cheek, not caring that it was interrupting the feeding of Neo. Smirking that it pissed off the wolf Neo, deep down Lar was going to have a fit when he awoke.

Ran chuckles and, after finishing off a bit of pizza, kisses Lisa on the lips. Neo pouts a bit, moving up to him as well, but as he was busy kissing Lisa, reaches up to scratch Neo behind the ears, earning a soft 'Awoo' from her mouth. One of Ran's hands reach down to rub Lisa's back before he breaks the kiss, "No fighting, you two." he teases. Even if he got into a fit, Ana wouldn't care- It would be amusing at that point instead of a pain in the ass when she was busy watching the show.

Lisa blushed jealously as she watched Neo receive an ear scratch, she began to pout and was about to start something but didn't; mostly due to the fact Ran had began to rub her back. She frowned internally when they said they couldn't fight. "But master, why would you ever not want us to fight? I mean if shows which of us is superior to the other, in more ways than one." She had wrapped her arms around her chest, pushing them out slightly and making them look bigger than they actually were. "I mean, what does thay husy have? Smaller tits, thats what she has. Why would you ever have girl with small breasts? When you could have a girl with nice big knockers and a eager pussy?"

Deep within Lisa/Lar subconscious; Lar found himself still awake even though his name was faded, he looked around at the void. Wpmdering what in the hell was going on, but found himself unable to talk. "Aww, looks like you got screwed over." Said a strange voice, this voice belonged to a being that had recently observed Lar and Jessica, as well as talk to Ana/Lilim.

Neo rolls her eyes as Ran grabs onto her horns, pulling her to look at him and kisses her on the lips again. "You two aren't that far apart in size, you silly sheep." he teases, "Now hush. Let's at least finish this off." as he pulls a piece of pizza up to her mouth to offer her to eat it with a playful smile.

Lisa blushed as she beat on Ran chest playfully. "I'm not a sheep! I'm a Ram! A Ram you here!" She soon stopped and turned her head the other way, pouting as she did with her arms crossed. What none of them realized was the odd shift of Ran body; his masculine forn shifting slightly, this wasn't Ana/Lilim doing... No this was the doing of the strange being that had earlier talk to the succubus; and was currently talking to Lar. It seemed this being was intent on messing with the succubus plans. Lisa smirked as she pressed her chest against Rans. "I've always had the bigger chest; dont'cha see!" The pressing of her breasts made them look bigger than they were. "That two bit hussy, is just a little D-cup! I'm a E!" It seemed Lisa was getting pretty jealous. "Plus! My ass is just devine!" She was starting to gloat and piss of Neo.

Ran just chuckles, "Ram, sheep, you're still pretty." he says, patting her head, softly stroking her silver hair. As she pushes her chest against his he just smiles and says, "Hey, D-cups aren't exactly small either, y'know." he teases as with her rubbing and grinding, he was already hard, the length grinding softly through his pants and her skirt at her rear. Neo pouts a bit and eagerly pushes herself up against both of them, wanting some attention too. Ran just smiles and lightly pats Neo's head again, stroking both of their heads.

Lisa let out a cute girly moan as her hair was stroked, closing her eye's and pressing her bust against his chest even more; not even feeling the sensation of Ran own chest starting to change. "Ooh Master Ran! I can feel you pressing against me." She squealed out; not caring if what she said was embarrassing... Or made Neo just jealous. "Master Ran can we fuck? I've been wanting your cock in me for sometime." She finally opened her eye's once more to look at Ran face, smiling softly as she did. "Also... I want to prove my E-cup are the best. Better than Neo own of course; after all the bigger the better." One could wonder if Ana/Lilim was trying to stop the changes to Ran, as the being that had talked to the succubus earlier was causing Ran changes.

Ran just nods softly, "Sure, my cute little Ram girl." he teases before patting Neo's head, "But don't expect Neo to just let you hog all the fun." he teases as he pulls her face closer to his own, kissing her tightly. Neo joins in, moving to kiss Lisa's cheek softly before Ran says, "Let's get a change of scenery, shall we?" he asks with a wink as he grabs Lisa by the thighs and lifts her up. Neo looked a bit jealous, but eagerly follows behind, closing up the Pizza boxes as she follows as Ran sits down on the couch, Lisa's crotch still feeling his member digging into her. However, Neo was close behind, lightly rubbing herself up against Lisa's rear, her own crotch rubbing against the Ram's back through the soft fabrics as she lightly licks and teases Lisa's neck.

Lisa moaned happily as she was carried, loving the way Ran cock pressed against her pussy. Especially when Neo began to rub against her back; her clothes were absolutely starting to feel tight against her body. Her own pussy was starting to dampen her panties and coat them in Fem-cum, a bahing sound began to escape from her lips. Her body desiring both of their shafts to be in her.. Pounding her pussy and stuffing her full of the cum the carried.

Ran and Neo give eachother a glance before Neo reaches up, pulling apart Lisa's top to reveal her large breasts while Ran reaches down to pull up Lisa's skirt, letting Neo grind against her rear more intimately. Ran's hands move to start kneading Lisa's large, bra covered breasts as she feels Neo's hands pulling the front of her skirt up now, letting her feel both of the large cocks rubbing between her legs. "Mmm...I can tell you're wanting this, aren't you? You want us to Ram our cocks into you, my little maid?" Ran teases with a wink.

Ana was aware of the changes, but she had an inkling of who was doing it and wasn't going to bother stopping that one...But she wasn't without her options. She just grins silently, deciding to see this play out for now.

Lisa moaned a whorish yes, she began to squirm and move against there shafts; though Lisa wouldn't notice. Ran chest was starting to push out budding if you will; into a small a-cup. Another change happend to Ran as his height started to diminish and shrink, bone cracking and shaping back in to one of a more female shape. None of them were noticing the changes. Or maybe they were and it was taking a longer time for them to process it? Or maybe they just didn't seem aware for whatever reason. The being watched silently in a crack. Where was this crack? Well it wasn't a normal crack if you were wondering. No it was crack in reality and the being was using it as a watching spot. One could wonder if this being was truly stronger than Lilim/Ana? Or even the current demon lord or chief god? The answer wasn't so easily given.

The beung chuckled watching knowing that what it was doing was being observed by Ana/Lilim, even if the succubus was against the events happening it could not stop the being power, well not easily.

Ran smiles and eagerly grabs Lisa by the horns, pulling her into a deep kiss as Neo slyly pulls off the lacy panties Lisa was wearing, tossing the deeply tanned Ram girl's panties to the side, "Mmm...weren't you going to show me how your E cups are better than Neo's D's?" he teases, unaware of his very, very slow feminization. Neo, meanwhile, eagerly starts hotdogging her cock between Lisa's ass cheeks, covering the Ram's ass in eager pre, hands slowly undoing her own clothing.

Lisa twitched as her horns were grabbed Ran, not liking it one bit. But still allowed it to happen; ahe moaned as she was brought into another deep kiss, not even noticing that her panties were being slid off. Pulling away from the kiss to breath she blushed at What Ran said. "Why yes! I will show you how E-cups are so much better than Ds. Just ah!-"Lisa moaned at the way Neo hotdogged her ass, the way her cock fit between her two cheeks and kept it firmly there. Her cunt was leaking large amoutns of fem-cum which was pooling on to Ran legs. "Just fuck me first!" She squealed trying to finish what she was saying earlier, she would show Ran that bigger was better. But first she wanted to be fucked silly.

Ran just smiles at her, teasingly patting her head, "Mm...It's a promise then." he teases as he soon aims his cock right at her hole, the tip soon finding her sex and pushing at it after a few moments of searching. "But, I don't think maids should make demands of their Master like that without saying please." he says, doing a little bit more teasing as Neo gives a soft giggle. Both cocks were now lined up with her holes, Ran's hands rubbing her ass as Neo's held her breasts. Both poised, ready and teasing, to take both of her holes hard.

Lisa whimpered as both cocks penetrated her body, each respective cock rubbing against the walls of her insides. Her lips qivered as she was slowly being thrusted in an out, her ass cheeks held tightly to Neo cock, as her pussy clung and squeezed against Ran cock; which all the more felt less than impressive. Lisa continued to press her breasts against Neo hands, while Ran chest was also growing outwards a bit, becoming bigger as seconds passed. The males form was starting to shrink again becoming smaller once more. Less of a male he was becoming and more of a female; even his manly face was starting to become feminine and cute.

Ana grins, seeing the changes, but used her own magic to force the changes to ignore Ran's cock until later, the shrinking stopping entirely and reversing to fill Lisa's sex back up with cock, even as Ran's body became slimmer and less muscled, it didn't change as she was thrust into hard and fast by both cocks, Neo's chest rubbing against Lisa's back while Ran kisses Lisa on the lips. With a lustful fervor, both of their thrusts continue to become harder and faster. Ana just giggles as she watches the three fuck, watching the book curiously.

Lisa moaned happily as Ran and Neo fucked her senseless; her pussy aching and wanting the cocks to fill both holes with hot spunk. She let out a baahing noise as both thrusted with such vigor amd speed, Ran form was continuing to slim down and become feminine in every way, his muscles weren't as prominent as before and his mew breasts were hitting a large B-cup. Lisa squealed as Neo pinched and pulled at her nipples; the feeking of her sensitive spots being pulled was too much for her to handle. And as such her eye's began to cross and roll into the back of her head. Her tongue lolling from the side of her mouth as she couldnt care about anything else; Ran ass began to grow in size, becomjng less firm and more jiggly and gropable. His cock began to shrink once more, his hands were also starting to become smaller and feminine.

Ran and Neo do not show mercy- not that Lisa would probably want it at this point, both of their cocks continuing to slam into her again and again, matching paces with eachother. Ran's lips push against Lisa's as he rubs her bronze ass possessively, even as he doesn't look like a he anymore. Neo's hands continue to softly fondle Lisa's chest. But it didn't take much longer, about 30 seconds of their fierce, lust-filled thrusting continue before Ran and Neo slam hilt-deep into the silver haired, dark skinned Ram girl, filling both of her holes with thick, heated cum. Even as the magic preventing him from shrinking fades, he keeps cumming and cumming, his balls emptying into her as his crotch started to fade away. By the time his cock was replaced with her new pussy, Lisa was stuffed quite full to the point her belly was bulging outwards with the warm cum and her ass was stuffed full of Neo's own spunk.

Back
Top Bottom