Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Babe Note (Firestarter and Archet)

"i was asking! Didn't have to do it. Look don't worry. I intend on repaying you, even if your doing this for free." Lar grinned slightly as his pants were pulled down, and then his boxers. Letting his cock spring out from its confines, it's tip was close to John's lips. "Oh shit! I didn't know you were so eager~." He comments gleefully to the Kaithrit/catgirl. He rocks his hips a bit and pushes the tip closer to John's lips. "C'mon, put those sweet lips around my tip. I promise I won't harm you at all, I swear on my heart and all those at our work." He says to the catgirl, shivering slightly as he felt her breath brushing against his shafts tip.

The Kaithrit girl just stares for a bit and says, "I...I'm not-..." she starts before he pushes the tip to her lips, making her reel back slightly as she accidentally ends up licking her lips. The look on her face from the taste said a lot- the biggest part being that it must have been rather...good to her. She snaps out of it after a bit and stares at the massive cock in front of her. When he eggs her on to put her mouth around it she just says, "I-I don't put m-much faith in y-your hearts at work a-after you said th-they all mess w-with me..." she seemed to want to say more but her resistance seemed to start breaking down as finally her soft lips wrap around the thick tip of Lar's cock, her eyes lighting up at the taste in a more intense way than when she just got a small taste.

Lar smirked slightly at the way her eyes lit up, it was made even better by her cute statements. "It's just a figure of speech; I've always wanted to say I love you." This was kind of true, even when his boss was a male and a asshat. Part of him did love the guy deeply, he lets out a happy moan as his cock tip was encompassed by the soft lips of the Kaithrits girl mouth; he chuckled once more as her eye's lit up even more with excitement and pure bliss. "Mmm, take your time. I won't stop you from enjoying my cock." He tells the Kaithrit, he could feel her tongue brush against his cocks gland. "Damn your so hot! Go further if you want!" He moans happily.

An unknown being shrouded in shadows smiled unervingly as it stared at the succubus. It remained silent, never speaking a peep or a word. It just stood there with a smile. It was currently not visible to either Lar or John/Jessica, even the succubus. Though it was possible the succubus could sense it's presence.

The moment he said to keep enjoying his cock, she stops seeming to be in bliss and gives him a glare, though one through a face filled with red. However, despite what looks like hesitance and disgust, she keeps going. She takes more and more of the cock into her mouth until her mouth was filled, though she only took in the first 4 or 5 inches of his 11 inch monster. Her tails flicking lightly she seemed to be enjoying it and hating it at the same time as her ears were tilted downwards. Though he couldn't hear it, he could lightly notice it that one of her hands had dove between her legs and started to rub herself.

Meanwhile, the Succubus very well noticed the strange being, even if she couldn't see it. She was not a weak demon. With a flick of her wrist the Succubus creates a illusory barrier that kept them from seeing or hearing anything outside of a small box as she turns around to where she sensed the being. With a narrowing of eyes and a snap of her fingers, a small wave comes outwards from the hand that snapped to undo any invisibility magic in the area.

Lar moaned happily, chuckling as he was given a glare by the catgirl. "What?" He moans, of course he was given no answer as the Kaithrit took in more of his cock into her mouth. "Oohhh fuck! Your good at this!" Coos out to the former male, letting his cock throb inside of her mouth. He took note of the way her ears were tilted downwards, unaware of the pleasuring the Kaithrit was doing to herself. The way she was rubbing and pressing against her own snatch which practically leaking girl fluids and soaking her shorts. Lar let out a blissful moan as he felt the way her tongue wrapped around his shaft. It was getting coated in her saliva and spit, groaning and moaning he bucked his and thrusted a bit; sending another inch of his meat into her mouth with ease. He did not feel any resistance or fighting back when he did such an act. "Fuck! I love you Jessica! I love you with all my heart! I won't deny it! At all!" He was being truthfull, even if he had hated his boss before. "No matter what! I love you!" He cries out, letting her know how much he cared for the girl. His cock twitchs in her mouth as he shoots out his first load into her mouth, sending waves of spunk into the former males mouth.

The being invisibility did not disperse from the succubus actions, it was only after a minute that it would disperse; but not of the succubus will. The being cocked its head to the side, its mouth still widely smilling as it form was obscured by shadows. It did not speak and only stared at the succubus. "Hmmm." It finally made a noise, it's voice was androgynous.

The cat girl didn't seem to take any pride in him complimenting her mouthwork. It was her first time doing this and it felt like her body was doing it on instinct. There was a good bit of internal turmoil as she couldn't stop as her mouth and tongue continued to lavish the top half of his cock with spit and attention. She was definitely a bit shocked as he managed to squeeze another inch in her mouth. However, she was moments away from pulling off and telling him to stop calling her Jessica when he came. By the way her ears shot up and her eyes eked open alongside her lavish moans- It must have tasted amazing to her as she seemed to eagerly drink whatever his cock fed her.

The succubus stares at it with suspicion, "Who are you?" she states, practically glaring at it.

Lar moans as he loves the way John's eagerly suckled at his cock. His cock shoot off another load of cum into the Kaithrit mouth. Sending more delicious spunk into the eager catgirls mouth. "Fuck! Yes! This is so good!" He moans happily, his hands reaching down an patting the catgirl on the head. "Does it actually taste that good? Jessica?" He asked the catgirl.

The being began to chuckle. "It thinks it dispelled my invisibility magic.... Heh. Funny." It commented to itself, it was ignoring the succubus question, the thing glanced over to lar and John/Jessica. "Hmmm, wonder... What would happen if I fused them." It reacjed its hand outwards at them, before retracting it and then turning it's attention to the succubus. "Sorry lady, I don't talk to demons who don't sound like a demon."

The Kaithrit pants softly before being surprised by the second load, which filled her mouth as she hardly expected it. As he pets her head she barely pulls off, still face first with his cock as she softly gulps down the seed. "Y-yes..." she answers without thinking before shaking her head, "N-No! No it d-doesn't." she stammers out. It was then she sits up and he could see the rather intense stain in her own pants as she had brought herself to an orgasm and one of her hands was lightly damp in her sexual juices.

The succubus sighs, "Thinks? I know it didn't. That spell was meant to work immediately, not after one minute." she says, looking at it critically, "And what do you mean fuse them? You do know it's rude to butt in on a demon's business?" she asks with a look that could only convey distaste.

Lar smirks smuggly. "Really? That's not what you said a second ago." He points out to the Kaithrit. "You also eagerly gulped down my seed, like a slut. Just saying ok." He takes notice of the damp spot between her legs. "Oh whats this? Did you cum?" He asks knowing the answer already as he makes his move, bringing himself closer to the Kaithrit pressing his crotch against her damp spot. "I love you, I really do Jessica." He glides one of his hands down to her ass, gripping and gropping one of her large jiggly cheeks, letting his fingers sink into the soft flesh.

"Hehe, funny... Do I have to explain why I'm here? Rude?" The being seemed puzzled by the succubus statements. "Fuse, you know what that means right?"" It kept it's eye's locked on the succubus. "Hey who are you?"

She blushes hotly and grumbles a bit as she says, "I didn't mean t-" before Lar pointed out she drank it down like a slut. Instead of trying to defend herself from that and that she came, she looked to the side with an embarrassed scowl. As you move closer and grind against her, you notice also that it seemed some of her top bottoms seemed to have disappeared, giving you a good view of her soft breasts as you push up against her, causing her to look at you as your squeeze her ass, leaving her only a very minimal distance away from your face as her silky black hair runs down her face. However, despite her defiant, tsundere front, her hips lightly grinds against your cock as it was obvious her body seemed to want it fierce.

The succubus sighs and says, "I know what fuse means. And yes, I'd really like an explanation of why you're here and why I should tell you who I am other than a Succubus who lives in the area." she says with a frown. "Now stop avoiding my questions."

Lar took note of the way she grinded her hips, it gave him the hint he needed to know. So with his other hand he slipped it downwards to the front of her shorts,; slowly unbuttoning said shorts and letting them drop, revealing a pair of soaking wet lips. "Were you going commando again? Oh wait no. There's your under garments... Fell down with your shorts. He teased the Kaithrit relentlessly, as he grinded his hips against John's/Jessica own. His tip rubbing against her wet lips, earning fierce moans from the Kaithrit girl, he squeezed the former males ass even more, befire raising his hand giving a good ole slap to her ass. "Shall we continue my sweet tsundere?" He purrs the question like a cat; doing it as a form of foreplay, as he brought his face closer and closer to John's/Jessica. Their hit breath hitting against both of them, as the Kaithrit girl face would certainly grow flusb and red. "I can smell my cum in your mouth." Lar points out. "Turns me on slightly."

"Just here... Wanting to offer.... Special things." It continued to remain very vague. "Your pretty weak... Like the chief god, or demon lord...you and your... Slave show more promise... Hey who are you?" It asked the question from earlier once more, it still had that creepy ass smile plastered on it's damn 'face'. It began to shift a bit as it seemed to grab something within it's wispy shadows.

The kaithrit girl doesn't reply to anything for the longest time as her body doesn't exactly deny his touching and groping. Her sex practically drools on his dick as he rubs up against her, only making a small 'nya?!' when he slaps her ass, sending a jiggle across her ass and to her breasts. With a very, very quiet voice she says, "F-fine...", but when prodded to speak up she answers with a heavy blush and a "P-please continue." she says, her voice shaky from lust. She was practically putty in his hands at the moment.

She just gives the strange creature a sidelong glance. "...I don't trust you. I'm not a normal succubus if you must know though- I'm a Lilim, a direct descendant of a demon lord. Now- What. Are. You?" she asks, her spaded tail flicking in annoyance at this thing interrupting her fun.

Lar smiles, as she slowly pushes his dick into her folds as he uses his hands to guide John/Jessica leg up, and placing it around his hips. Before doing the same to the other leg. Letting them wrap around his waist with ease, as Lar was not literally taking all the weight of the Kaithrit. Both hands now on both of her buttcheeks, both sinking into the soft flesh as her tits jiggked a bit in their confines. "You ready? I mean if i start thrusting, then theres no going back." He points out to the Kaithrit, he wanted to make sure that the former male was ready for such a commitment.

"The demon Lord's child.... Maybe he isn't so worthless... Didn't say you needed to trust me." It began to draw the words out in its mouth, letting sit and simmer in its mouth. "What am I? Does that matter?"

The kaithrit lets out a soft, long mewl as the tip pushes into her. She doesn't seem to resist his adjusting of her, instead seeming to relent to it with incredible tension. She was looking like she really needed this, but as she seemed to be ready for you to thrust in after you grab her ass. However, instead you start speaking and she looks incredibly peeved. With a fierce motion, her legs wrap around your hips as she pulls herself upwards to say, "S-stop teasing me and f-fuck me already...!" she mewls out before pushing her lips against yours, kissing you with some rather intense passion.

The Succubus just stares at him unamused, "It does." she answers simply.

Lar moaned as smhe was given a fierce kiss, his tongue slipping its way into John's/Jessica mouth, their tongues dancing as he began to thrust. Tearing her hymen with ease as blood coated his dick a bit, he could feel John/Jessica whimper and tense; yet it seemed she wanted to continued, even if she was slightly crying a bit. Lar moaned as he continued to thrust upwards; as his grip on her ass became a rhythmic form gropping and squeezing; which was matched with each and every thrust. With every thrust Lars balls swung and swayed as his libido kicked it into high gear, he could feel Jessica core tighten as it rubbed against his own stomach, he also felt her taiks making their way forward and caressing his sides. It seemed that the former male was actually loving what was happening. Lar moaned as he began to thrust faster, sending more of his cock into her pussy.

"Huh.... Neat... I'll leave then, seeing as your the demon Lord's child, you wouldn't want what I'm giving." It paused for a second, as it seemed to stop trying to grab whatever it was it was intending to grab.

She doesn't say anything else, softly mewling and moaning into his mouth, eyes closed. She resisted nothing as her body melts against his hands and pushes against his body. Her tails softly wrap around a leg as she seems to be in a maelstrom of pleasure and unable to reply or talk.

Her tail flicks in annoyance and she just nods. "I probably wouldn't." she confirms as she keeps staring at it.

Lar moaned as he felt the pussy, pussy tighting around the amount of shaft he already has in her. He could feel himself slowly getting closer to another orgasms, he moaned into the former males mouth as he gave one final thrust. Lodging his cokc into her pussy and hitting her with a full payload of his sweet spunk, shooting into her fertile womb.

"Reallly? You wouldn't want more power? Become stronger? Surpass the current lord? You wouldn't want that?" It seemed intrigued by the succubus actions.

The kaithrit girl just mewls and moans, soon breaking the kiss. He was left watching the busty cat girl's face looking overcome with bliss, drooling lightly as her back archs and she pushes down eagerly onto his cock as he came. She was incapable of speech as she cums at the same time, her hands gripping his shoulders as her eyes unfocus while her pussy coats his crotch in her sexual juices.

She shakes her head. "The Demon Lord got their position on their own. Like parent like child, I intend to become strong on my own as well. I refuse." she says with a shrug.

Lar panted as his cock was soaked in her juices. "Huff... Ha. That felt good." Lar says seductively, as he plants a kiss on her cheek. He slowly starts to pump his cock once more, as sound is made from the movement's; their sexual fluids mixing and binding together, as whatever was in John's/Jessica womb mixed making it all the more possible for her to get pregnant.

"Oh! Well then, I could just destory you... Since you won't be any help." It says simply, it's shadow wisps began to move and swirl; as they came closer and closer to Lilim

She pants softly as she lay docile underneath him. Each thrust into her causing lewd meows to escape her lips. However, judging by her still lightly tense body and the fact her legs refused to let him pull out either, her body wasn't quite so against more. Her sex still grips lightly onto Lar's cock as her tails continue to rub and coil around his leg.

The Lilim looks at it coldly now, where before she looked at it with agitation. "I don't suggest it. I'm already peeved you're taking my attention away from my meal and show, and I'd rather not waste my precious energy." she said, her tail flicking as the spade sharpens lightly.

Lar moaned as he melted into the hot sex, his thrust were slightly slow and easy. Each thrust sent waves of pleasure through the Kaithrit body, the male moaned happily as her tails stroked and rubbed against his legs. His balls churned with seed and was ready to produce more.

The being shrugged as it looked away from the demon, it had lost interest in Lilim. "I'll leave." It said before just disappearing.

She mewls as she lightly pulls him closer, her tongue, slightly rough starting to desperately lick at his cheek and neck as she squirms on his cock. Though she said nothing, her eyes were silently, yet reluctantly, begging for more. Her hips push lustfully against Lar's hips, her hands holding onto his shoulders and breasts very lightly jiggling against his chest. It was then the Lilim, taking note to keep a good eye for his 'prescence' again, sighs and dispels the illusory wall and making her invisible again. However, instead of going back to being passive, she was really wanting to get a fix- licking her lips as she leans against the couch and watches a bit more intimately as she whispers to Lar, "Mm...Don't suppose you'd mind me joining in?"

Lar moaned happily as John's/Jessica mewls telling everything he needed to know, especially when she licked at him, and locked eye's with his. It showed she wanted more and more. Soon his thrusting began to pickup speed and pace, each time he thrusted his cock went a littke deeper into John's/Jessica pussy; his cock would soon be coated in the mixed sexual juices that were already present in her cavern and womb. "Watch all you want!" He grunts mentally to Lilim, as John's/Jessica sharper nails dig a bit into his skin, causing him to hiss a bit, yet he did not stop or faulter as he continued to thrust his cock in and out, as their hips clashed it would make a audible papping sound. PAP! PAP! PAP! It went as it grew louder and more present of a sound. Lar moaned as he gave one finally hefty thrust, his cock lodging into the pussy once more and unleashing ropes of hot thick cum. "Fuck I don't think this can get any better! He cried mentally, not realizing that Lilim may have heard what he had thought, and if she had one could hope that she didn't take any action. Parts of Lars brain flare as he began to think about everything going on; as a small part of him wondered what John/Jessica was thinking and reacting to everything. "Should we let her in on this? Tell her about the BN? Or no?" He mentally asked the succubus.

The cat girl mewls as she eagerly pushes against his body. Each thrust into her, her pussy grips onto his cock tightly. She, however, hardly speaks. Outside of small whispers and mewls of 'more...' every so often, it didn't take long for her to cum around 2 or 3 times before Lar gave her one last mighty load. With her womb filled to the brim, she lays back. Judging by her light humping and blank eyes...She wasn't paying much attention to anything anymore. The Succubus noticed this and just chuckles as she reappears next to you. "Nah...I don't think she'd care at this point." she teases, reaching over the couch to trail a finger along the mess around the catgirl's crotch and bring it to her own lips. "Quite the...Propagator, aren't you?" she teases with a wide grin.

Lar panted heavily no words escaping his mouth, as he looked at the succubus and catgirl. He raised an eyebrow and wondered what the succubus meant by 'propagator', he shivered slightly watching as the age old succubus trailed her fingers at John's/Jessica crotch. "Yeah.... So uh... There a chance I got her pregnant? Cause I'm unsure how I would be able to deal with that." He looked down at his shaft, it was still erect and was covered in sexual fluids. "So... What do we do now?" He asked the succubus wondering if she had any plan at this point. "I mean... We could fuck? Or you know not." He immediately retracted the suggestion, mostly out of fear that may piss the succubus off. He went quiet for a minute as he began to think about something, his eyes lit up as he remembered what it was. "Oh hey! So I never got your name? I feel it's kind of odd not to call you anything." It seemed it had slipped by the human, causing him to be slightly embarrassed as he found it rude. "I mean you don't have to tell me, I understand if it's some type of crazy demon rule or anything." Chuckling nervously as he hoped that it didn't offend; the much older being. He glanced at john/Jessica twitching form. "So I'll be taking her to bed, and letting her rest. I've uh.. Put a lot of spunk in her."

Back
Top Bottom