Birdcage (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Shion couldn't even believe her eyes, Senji losing? That just wasn't heard of. Standing up from her spot in the cafeteria, she stared wide eyes at the tv. Did this mean he would lose something?

Senji was carted off to the penalty game and strapped in.
"Yui! Yui! Senji is in the penalty game! Oh, I can't watch." Moriko covered her face to keep from watching.

Shion couldn't move, her entire body frozen stiff. She clenched her fist and watched Senji intently on the screen. "Please be something minimal." She pleaded.

Yui squealed softly, clasping her hands together with a smile. "I wonder what he'll lose~?" She almost sounded excited.

The slot machine stopped on his right eye and they began surgery right there. Senji didn't look too concerned, keeping his expression hard and uncaring.
"Oh God, his eye?" Moriko shuddered, "Nooooo..."

Shion couldn't move. She wanted to, but couldn't, her legs just wouldn't budge. His eye? No, that wasn't something minor, that was one of the bigger penalties. It wasn't the worst, but it wasn't the best.

Yui's smile only grew, eyes glued to the screen, almost wishing she was able to be there in person. Not that she wanted to partake in the operation itself, no, that was too messy, she just wanted to see it up close.

Yui had muted the volume for Moriko, she didn't want to hear it, and Yui didn't care if she heard it or not. "Mmmm- now it is~" She patted Moriko's head, smiling. "They're just wrapping him up now~"

"He'll be fine~ He's strong~" She cooed, leaning down to give a small kiss on Moriko's cheek.

Senji probably didn't want to see or even speak to anyone after what he had just gone through, having his entire right eye removed and all, but when he reached his room, he noticed the light was on, and the door cracked open. Had someone broken into his room? Were they still there waiting for him, or had they just robbed his room?

Once the door opened, a figure was noticed in the middle of the room, then they turned around. It was Shion, face pale and moving over to Senji once she heard the door open. "Kiyomasa-san!" She seemed relieved and scared at the same time.

A heavy frown appeared on her face when she saw his right eye all patched up with bandages. "Kiyomasa-san.. Your eye.."

Shion frowned and glanced down at the floor. "N-Not really.. I just." She swallowed the lump in her throat. "I wanted to see if you were ok."

Shion stood awkwardly, then looked to Senji. "Is there anything I can do? I mean.. I know I can get your eye back, but maybe there's something else you want..?"

She nodded, turning and moving to the door. "Oyasumi, Kiyomasa-san." She said quietly, then left, closing the door behind her.

Shion couldn't sleep, her stomach was in knots and her mind going a million miles a minute. Walking the nearly empty halls, she made her way back to the cafeteria, needing to get something to drink.

((Moriko time~?))

Shion stumbled a bit, but managed not to fall on her ass. "Oh, no it's ok.." She said quietly, looking up at Moriko, and paused. "Oh... Aren't you Kakapo..?"

Shion shuffled a bit and gave a small smile. "Nice to meet you." She greeted, then stool out a hand for her. "I'm Shion... Everyone just calls me Secretary though.." She gave an uncomfortable laugh, like she was trying to be sociable, but wasn't very good at it.

Back
Top Bottom