Birdcage (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

How odd to look so feminine, Senji thought, removing his foot from his opponent's stomach. He helped Secretary to his feet, "Good job. You burned me pretty good this time.."

Secretary stared at Senji, ignoring the crew that had already started clean-up and was waiting to give Senji his cast points along with his candy. The young man looked like he was going to say something, but then averted his eyes, and gave a small nod, turning to leave with the guards that would take him to the next stage. The Penalty Game.

Senji made a noise, turned, and his CP and candy with a grunt before heading off to his room.

"Aw...Secretary lost again." Moriko actually looked disappointed.

Yui, who was sprawled out on the bed behind Moriko, sat up a bit to peek at the television. "She did go up against Crow-kun though." She pointed out. "I'm surprised they're still in one piece." She said and flopped back down on the bed.

Yui brushed some of Moriko's hair away from her face. "Don't worry too much, Riko-chan~" The sounds of the Penalty Game played in the background, and just like when Secretary lost before, they were dead silent, even as a part of their stomach was removed from their body, only death-gripping he chair and staring ahead with an ashen face.

Moriko hid her face, forgetting to turn off the tv. She never really did like the penalty games. "I worry plenty..." She said quietly.

Yui reached over Moriko and tapped the power button on the remote, then pulled Moriko closer. "Let me do all the worrying ok~?" She kissed her forehead and nuzzled into her hair.

Yui often spent the night in Moriko's room, not minding being reprimanded for doing so, but that was only if the guards were really bored.

Secretay was recovering from his penalty round, preferring to rest in his room over the infirmary, hiding under the covers in the dark. His body ached, and the spot where he had been cut open burned with a passion, but he would live; if he could win and get candy that was.

Secretary shot up in bed, making him wince and hiss softly in pain. Crow was at the door, The Crow was knocking at the door. Fear gripped his chest as he slid out of bed and moved over to the door, hand hesitating over the handle for a moment before opening it a crack.

Senji didn't look murderous or angry, and there was no malicious intent about him. "Here..." He held out a handful of candies, "Just in case you're running low...I have a ton."

They blinked and looked down at the candy in shock. He was just going to give them away? It somehow felt wrong taking them, but refusing them felt rude as well. Reaching out, he took the candies and brought them back to his chest, looking up at Senji. "Thank you." Even his voice sounded feminine, poor kid drew the short straw with puberty.

They nodded, then moved to close the door, but stopped. "Ano..." The young man looked a bit embarrassed. "I want to get stronger... How do you do it?"

He gave a small nod, stuffing the candy in his pockets and glancing up at him. "Shion." He said softly, then quietly, he closed the door. The kid sure was shy.

For the next couple of days, the same kid would float in and out of the gym, working hard, just as Senji had said. They always seemed so skiddish though, and even when working out, they always wore that damned jacket. It was clear it was miserable wearing it, but even if they were drenched in sweat, he never took it off.
Yui had been pestering Senji, bored while Moriko went off to do her own things, but even he managed to give her the slip.

Senji was hiding in the gym, Yui didn't like it too much in here; said it stank and was too ugly for her liking. He was glad to be away from her at least for a moment, watching Shion train. Why was he always wearing that jacket? "Don't you ever take that thing off?" He asked aloud

Shion had been on the treadmill for over an hour, keeping the pace of a near dead sprint the entire time. "When I shower." His answer was so quiet, it was almost drowned out by the noise of their feet hitting the treadmill. He stared ahead as he focused, face serious. Had he just told a joke just then?

Shion looked over at Senji for a moment, then looked back ahead, silent for a moment before a soft laugh came from him. That was the first time he had cracked a smile, although it was a small one.

Back
Top Bottom