Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: A Sith's Hunt (Ruphhausin x Naomi David)

"Cum now, Vasilisa! Cum for Master and get ready for more...."

He used the Force to release her, knowing that the moment he did it would be like opening floodgates on Rala. He smiled, watching her as he continued to pound into her tight ass, knowing she would want his load at any moment. He only used the short of her name to annoy her and prove even more his control of her body. He slammed into her harder and rougher, deliberately wanting to make her release a multiple orgasm.

She finally climaxed, her sweet juices flooding her little pussy. Being able to cum felt so damn good, to be allowed to release. In any case, whatever amount she could climax, it was practically guaranteed that he would be able to have way more cum than she could ever hope to produce in a single orgasm. It felt so good to be pounded out the way he was working her body!

He leaned in and kissed her, wanton, passionate, and in a way loving all at the same time. His tongue caressed against hers in a mix of primal urge and devoted caress, all the while his massive cock continued to grudge fuck her accepting, his arms held her legs wide open, and his hands molested her tits roughly and sensually at the same time. He was also grinding against her pussy, relishing the sensations as well as her responses as the Force churned around them.

Ah yes, she could not deny him this. He was a most fantastic kisser, the sort of kiss one would expect from a very fantastic lover. God almighty, this fucking was really fantastic. Maybe, given enough time, they could make sweet love, and not this rough, vicious fucking. She was so glad to have been allowed to cum.

He adjusted her position, making the angle a bit more intense. He then started to grind a bit more against her anal counterpart to her g-spot, knowing that would help. He made his movements a bit more internal again, the kiss intensifying his desire to be more sensual with her for the time being. He knew she still felt him so deep, knowing that he would want to cum again as he pushed himself closer to filling her bowels once more.

She cried out more, dear god, he really knew how to make a woman happy. Be it through banging her tiny little ass hole, or giving her the most fantastic kiss. To be fair though, he was the only person she had ever kissed, so she never had any real experience aside from him. A little bit more and she'd cum again, all he needed to do was push a bit more!

He pushed her, using the Force as well as his kiss and his cock. He loved how she was getting so into every bit of what he was doing, and it was proving that she was a perfect match for him. He was going to cum with her, but he wanted her to need it badly. He was grinding into her all the more, pleased that she was so close and he felt it through the Force she was going to need another intense release. He gave her just a little extra push using the Force, focusing it all on her g-spot and he only held back till she came for him.

She wouldn't stop crying out in pleasure. She just couldn't crying out in pleasure. Soon enough, she came again, and it seem she came more this time. God almighty, she was exhausted again! She never knew how exhausting sexual activity was. Damn, Garist was a spectacular sexual partner! They just had to do this again!

Garist roared as he came deep inside of her ass, smiling as she came. He could feel and see she wanted to do it again, but with her still impaled on his huge member he lifted her and cared her into the lavatory room. He had the entire quarters that had been beside his command suite converted into a huge one that had a opulent pool as a tube and two waterfalls on either side. He soon stepped in, environmentally sealed and resistant droids there to bathe them. He slowly helped her off his cock, allowing the two droids to first cleanse her inside her two holes, draining them out after but allowing the compound to increase her internal sensitivities to be given again that way. He smiled as she was lowered into the "tub" with her, the droids slowly starting to cleanse them starting with shampooing their hair.

Her sweet asshole got filled with his wonderfully thick cream, the general area got warm very fast! It felt rather pleasing, and it felt almost romantic when he lifted her and then carried her into the wash room. She whistled when she saw it, the place was magnificent looking. She sighed in contentment when he pulled her off of his massive member. It felt weird to have her two holes get cleansed the way the droids were doing... She was smiling as she was lowered into the tub... The droids had to put much shampoo in her hair, mainly because it was so thick and long... Just like his cock.

"I figured you needed a real bath.. attended to by perfectly programmed droids."

He smiled, soon getting his own hair rinsed and then his body scrubbed. The droid attending her did the same with her, knowing how hard to touch and work to get her body as clean as it needed to be. The one droid stopped, having analyzed the images from the battle.

"Madam, would you like your hair treated and styled as well?"

She smirked, he was being nice, and when the droid asked her what she wanted, she replied,"A haircut too would be nice, as for styling and treatment, lighten and brighten three shades and make it wavy without use of harsh chemicals." She had a thoughtful look to her face, and she continued,"Cut to shoulder length." Why did she care about all of this now? She never really cared before!

He moved to one of the waterfalls after getting soaped and shampooed, rinsing off totally. He then allowed the droid attending him to shave him, the razor's thin beam only cutting the hairs of his lower face of course. He was amused at how she was dictating to the droid attending her, having suspected she would enjoy all of the comforts that being his would afford her.

"They never use harsh chemicals, Vasilisa, but it is good to make certain. Shoulder length is perfect for you, as it will be best for when I train you more in how to use the Force, my dear."

"I have not gotten a haircut in at least four or so years. Very little free time when one is a bounty hunter. Not only that, belonging to what essentially amounts to a Royal House on Mandalore on my Father's side of the family and my Mother is a Princess, daughter of Naboo's current reigning Queen, Queen Nmatzia. If I'm not bounty hunting, it's attending societal functions and the like. So when you think about it, I suppose that makes me a Duchess." she replied. Queen Nmatzia was very popular. Getting on in years, but she still volunteered and the like.

"Almost the same with my family. Both my parents are of noble houses on Corellia, as well as having important positions both socially and industrially."

He finished and was now sitting in a part of the poll that was clean water. the energy wave causing the dirty and used water to be constantly removed. He watched has her droid started to help her to the one waterfall to get rinsed, then to help her into a position where she got started on cutting and styling her hair.

"I am certain that your family will be happy with mine, being as nobles from another planet and all."

It felt really good to get pampered the way she was getting pampered. Now other droids were scraping the callouses off of her heels. It was so gross to watch the skin get scraped off as she was rinsed, and then now in a position where she was getting her hair cut and styled. She spoke,"I certainly hope so... A contract will have to be drawn up, joining of lands and the like. Many lawyers will be involved." Her father's family and her mother's family were practically untouchable. Money, lawyers, and popularity made it so. They could draw out legal battles to the point where the other side would give up.

"Some things are easier than others."

While he was under the attentions of the massage droid, he already thought of how much was put forward to her family. He had made his list of what he wanted, and sent them proof of her sleeping when he brought her on the ship. He would also, if a relative on her side forced the issue, provide proof that her every last "virtue" had been taken. He sighed as the droid worked his back well, pleased that she was already talking about marriage.

The droid was doing a fantastic job with her hair, even though she preferred a human touch when her hair was being cut and styled and the like. It felt so good. She really needed to relax more. Now her feet weren't so calloused and nasty anymore. Not that she needed it, but the droids were starting to pick out hand care products for a manicure. Full mani and pedi would have to wait till she was fully dry, but still. She was wondering what he was up to though. Was he worthy of marriage? Certainly. Was he good genetic stock for children? Most definitely. Was he an asshole? Oh yeah.

He was soon finished with the massage, watching as the she was dried so she could have her nails done. He was pleased, watching as she was moved to a special chair that would have her reclined so the two droids could do that for her. He already had his done, putting on a robe a servant brought him. He nodded to the servant, who would go and get her clothing ready that he wanted her in. He read form a PAD device, catching up on news from home as he watched her get her pedi and mani done.

The droids were really good about taking care of her hands and feet. They were so careful to crape away all the callouses they could. Then once her hands and feet were nice and smooth, the manicure and pedicure properly began. Nails clipped and soon enough polished. She was getting everything done today, and she definitely didn't have to lift a finger. After a time, she was done, and she looked like a totally new person. She actually felt considerably lighter, mainly because a good bit of her hair had been cut off.

The droids rubbed her all over her clean body with a nice scented gel, and he smiled. The gel had the biochemical compound to have her ready and stimulated when needed, but it also had moisturizers and skin care enzymes to keep her skin smooth and soft. It also reacted well and kept hair from the areas he wanted smooth and left hair where it belonged. Her eyebrows and lashes as well as her head, if any got on there, would not be affected.

She felt so good right now. How nice, the gel that was being rubbed on her body smelled like her favorite fruit, strawberries. She spoke softly,"Since you know my name, and since I highly doubt Garist is the name given to you when you were born.... Why not tell me that name?" If he wanted some form of a proper relationship with her, he could at least indulge her by telling her that.

"Revan Lasno."

He smiled, the servant bringing him the bundle of clothing he had already selected for himself. He started to put it on, taking the robe off and showing his glory again, soon in another suit similar to what he had worn when he found her. The servant then went to the bedroom to finish with setting out her clothing, and he soon summoned his sabers to him, trusting no one to touch them.

She smiled gently and spoke,"Then we shall use each other's birth names when speaking to each other, yes?" She followed the servant back into the bedroom, and saw clothes laid out for her. She put them on, though had some difficulty, they were so tight it was like putting on a second skin. From what she could see from her vantage point, what she wore now seemed to be a feminine version of what Revan wore right now.

"Only when you need to will you call me Master, Vasilisa. I have every intention of helping you learn more than you ever thought or dreamed of, but always remember there are limits even to how we use the Force."

He only said that at a reminder, not that she didn't know that. He nodded in approval of how she looked, as she had said she would wear what he told her she would. Now, he was going to give her the first lessons in how much she still had yet to learn of the Force.

Back
Top Bottom